Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   DIFFERENCES BETWEEN LS 1LT AND 2LT (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15138)

DGordon 03-09-2009 11:31 PM

DIFFERENCES BETWEEN LS 1LT AND 2LT

I read all of the things on the GM website comparing the LS 1LT and 2LT, but I still don't understand what the advantages of each are. If it is possible could someone write out what the differences in normal sentences.

ZeeTwentyFour 03-10-2009 02:47 AM

Follow this link

joepitt 03-10-2009 06:35 AM

The LS gets you the basic V6 version, which is a nice car. As you go up the line they add things that could be viewed as creature comforts and cool stuff like better stereo, heated seats, bluetooth connectivity for your cell phone, self dimming inside rearview mirror, leather, ABL, etc.

ChevyBoiSS 03-10-2009 11:05 PM

Also the LS no floodlights and the most of basic interior. no option for RS package either, and u get those ugly fugly black wheels.

Xanthos 03-11-2009 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChevyBoiSS (Post 331342)
Also the LS no floodlights and the most of basic interior. no option for RS package either, and u get those ugly fugly black wheels.

Some of us like the steel wheels.

And the interior on the LS is the exact same as the interior on the 1LT, just with no beige available (trust me, I've been inside both).
- Xanthos

P.S. - This thread should be combined with the other, here.

fierodeletre 03-11-2009 02:50 AM

Not quite all, the LS' driver seat is manually adjustable whereas the LT's is electric. And I have to admit I liked the steelies better when we thought there going to be metallic gray, not gloss black. But, they kind of remind me of a 2002 TA's wheels, and more close to home, my 88 fiero formula's wheels, so they're starting to grow on me, especially on black LSs.

TAG UR IT 03-11-2009 03:42 AM

Hey now...those black steelies aren't all that bad! I kinda like them for stock. And, when they are rolling, they look pretty cool.

Supermans 03-11-2009 04:51 AM

You could put bowling ball hubcaps on it and make it look like the 1980's KITT..

ChevyBoiSS 03-11-2009 06:45 AM

i guess after being so used to the 20s the steels just didnt look right. made the car look less modern.

PQ 03-11-2009 11:34 PM

Each to his own. Those black steelies are ugly as hell to me. I can see where some of you may like them, even I would say they don't look too bad on a black car, but not even close to the better rims. And on anything but black their hideous. If the Camaro came with those thing on all cars and they were permanently attached I'd pass on the whole car.

jerrySS sales 03-21-2009 11:09 AM

diff from 1LT to 2 LT

2LT gets leather/heated
cluster gauges on console
auto dimming mirror
leather shift knob and wheel*
home garage openers
BA sound system (avail 1 LT)*
heated mirrors
bluetooth *
remote start*
USB port*
wireless PDIM*
stereo controls on wheel*
*= available on 1LT
Hope this helps

justmeron 03-21-2009 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChevyBoiSS (Post 331547)
i guess after being so used to the 20s the steels just didnt look right. made the car look less modern.

Love that avitar pic. Nice set up esp with the rims. I also agree I don't like the basic rims and preferr the chrome looking rims.

ArcAngel 03-21-2009 11:32 AM

I agree justmeron those rims on ChevyboiSS sig are freaaaakin sweet!

justmeron 03-21-2009 11:58 AM

Yea I agree, there is another member here with some nice rims in their sig file. I like the chrome look but also like the deep dish look. Seems a lot of the new rims I see don't have this. When I was younger I used to have some deep dish craigers with 50's so I am biased on that look I guess.