Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - California (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   So. Cal. Camaro Club (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5532)

fullthrottle 07-28-2008 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Beast_ (Post 101782)
Thats whats planned but if theres not enough people down there your welcomed to join us.

oh ok sweet.

The_Beast_ 07-28-2008 04:51 AM

For Cali since its so spread out. I was thinking North, Maybe two centrals and a north south cali and a south south cali.

rocknrollcali87 07-28-2008 05:16 AM

So you would like for us to meet in Glendale? :iono:

That'd be kind of hard for me to do in my car :(

linkwpc 07-28-2008 08:58 AM

ok me in! but are we going to have club meets when we get our camaros?

The_Beast_ 07-28-2008 02:17 PM

Well having a camaro is the general idea of the club, so I'll be a while till we get it started.. And I think we should meet somewhere thats common to all of us. possibly somewhere in downtown L.A. Somewhere like a diner or something to that extent. Or we could meet in different places every one and a while, Its kind of up to the majority until we get the whole thing squared out.

scotchsride09 07-28-2008 02:32 PM

I'd be in!

I'm down for a So. - So. Cal chapter...

After I actually get my Camaro, of course...

The_Beast_ 07-28-2008 02:46 PM

OK its decided the So.Cal area will have the San diego area sub group then the L.A. area sub group.

linkwpc 07-28-2008 05:47 PM

cool! I will be getting my car in Jan of 2010 because I really want the HUD. But hey I also want a black car, but with orange or red stripes!

The_Beast_ 07-28-2008 06:27 PM

So if anyone has any questions or suggestions I guess you could Pm me or E-mail me at Aurora_5thGen@yahoo.com

BTW if you know anyone that is getting the camaro or has one and would be interested about the group refer them to join the forum.

EDIT: I suppose I'll be organizing things, which is ironic, but if anyone is interested in helping with the organization of our future events and the such.

scotchsride09 07-28-2008 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Beast_ (Post 102137)
So if anyone has any questions or suggestions I guess you could Pm me or E-mail me at Aurora_5thGen@yahoo.com

BTW if you know anyone that is getting the camaro or has one and would be interested about the group refer them to join the forum.

EDIT: I suppose I'll be organizing things, which is ironic, but if anyone is interested in helping with the organization of our future events and the such.

I thrive on that kind of stuff... but I want to wait til December or so before I take up any kind of mantle to make sure I'll actually HAVE a Camaro... otherwise I'll just be drooling all over everyone else's, which could get awkward...:drool:

But yeah, I am really good at putting stuff together. So I wouldn't mind helping, as long as I didn't feel like a poser...

The_Beast_ 07-28-2008 07:47 PM

I doubt we'll get started before late next year, giving everyone a chance to get one and do a few mods.

BTW its not only 5th Gens Its planed to be a camaro/F-bod club So old fire birds and trans ams are welcome too. But I think we have to put it to a vote if we're gonna let other muscle cars join too, i.e. mustangs and challengers and the such, or onlt GM?

rocknrollcali87 07-29-2008 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Beast_ (Post 102137)

Count me in for the LA club, I'd like to contribute and I'll get ideas from other car clubs in which I know of.

fullthrottle 07-29-2008 06:04 AM

I mean I'm down with what ever if you guy's want to let the mustangs and challengers ect in then by all means. as long as its american and it has a V-8 why not. but honestly either way dont matter to me. :)

BTW I just want to point out that I will not be buying a camaro untill the Blown (LSA) version comes to the showroom floors.

sinnerSS 07-29-2008 02:25 PM

hell ya im in!.....my vote to let ford and dodge :thumbdown: