Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Transmission / Driveline (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   Put More Power To The Pavement With Pfadt Engine Mounts And Differential Bushings!!!! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100225)

Apex Motorsports 08-12-2010 05:37 PM

Put More Power To The Pavement With Pfadt Engine Mounts And Differential Bushings!!!!

Deflection in your stock drive train is robbing you of power. Take it back with these great products from Pfadt Race Engineering!

Pfadt Engine Mounts:
$310 SHIPPED!!!

An excellent solution for high horsepower or high performance Camaros, Pfadt approached these mounts as a complete system to limit unnecessary movement. The soft stock mounts allow power-robbing movement that allows the power train to shake, can break parts, and result in poor performance. Pair these engine mounts with our Camaro Differential Bushings for an unbeatable package.

Pfadt mounts are constructed in the USA with 6061 T6 aluminum and anodized for durability. Pfadt uses graphite-impregnated polyurethane bushings for excellent wear and performance.

http://www.pfadtracing.com/catalog/i...e%20Mounts.jpg

Pfadt "Race" or "Street" rear differential bushings: $115 SHIPPED

Pfadt Differential Bushings hold the differential in place by replacing the soft factory rubber bushings. The kit will help protect the differential and is an absolute must for handling the added power of a supercharger or high horsepower motor.

Made in the USA, the bushing and sleeve kits provides superior quality and durability. The sleeves are made from 6061 T6 aircraft aluminum and anodized orange.

An important upgrade for dialing-out wheel hop, this kit is a great addition to any performance Camaro. The installation is involved, but the results are well worth the effort. We recommend making the upgrade while installing rear end gears in order to save on labor costs and maximize the performance gains.

The Street kit includes bushings designed for performance street use. While these bushings are much stiffer then the factory bushings they still allow enough vibration absorption that differential noise is kept to a minimum. For more information or to place your order, CLICK HERE.

The Race kit includes bushings designed for racing application. These bushings are designed to be as stiff as possible while still maintaining the ability to absorb damaging shock loading. Because of the extreme nature of this product it will transmit differential noise and is not recommended for the typical street car. For more information or to place your order, CLICK HERE.

http://www.pfadtracing.com/catalog/i...ushings-1a.jpg

Apex Motorsports 08-20-2010 03:52 PM

Bushings on the way to a Camaro5 member in Georgia. Thanks!

Apex Motorsports 08-22-2010 07:23 PM

Thanks for the weekend orders Camaro5!

Apex Motorsports 08-26-2010 01:31 PM

Order before 4 PM EST on Friday and beat the weekend shipping lull.

SC2150 08-26-2010 04:19 PM

Excelent mod....love the Pfadt products. Would highly reccomend this for the guys w/more HP than your car came with stock. :thumbsup:

Apex Motorsports 08-30-2010 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SC2150 (Post 2265014)
Excelent mod....love the Pfadt products. Would highly reccomend this for the guys w/more HP than your car came with stock. :thumbsup:

:headbang:

Apex Motorsports 09-02-2010 02:10 PM

Order by 4PM EST Friday and beat the weekend shipping lull. Thank you for your continued support Camaro5!

Apex Motorsports 09-16-2010 09:57 AM

Order before 4PM EST Friday and beat the weekend shipping lull for delivery early next week! Thanks for your continued support Camaro5.

SILVER BULLITT 09-18-2010 01:56 PM

motor mounts .... how much more rigid is my car gonna run at idle and driving ?

Apex Motorsports 09-18-2010 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SILVER BULLITT (Post 2344304)
motor mounts .... how much more rigid is my car gonna run at idle and driving ?

When you first start a cold engine there is some vibration but once it comes off the warm up idle it just feels more "connected" and responsive. They are not completely solid so its not harsh or uncomfortable but you will feel more.

SILVER BULLITT 09-18-2010 10:31 PM

great i will be in touch and let you know . i def. need some asap

Apex Motorsports 09-19-2010 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SILVER BULLITT (Post 2345503)
great i will be in touch and let you know . i def. need some asap

With the kind of power you are making you definitely not only want but need to start firming things up.

Apex Motorsports 09-24-2010 03:53 PM

Thanks for the pay day orders Camaro5!

Apex Motorsports 10-01-2010 04:29 PM

Thanks for the pay day orders and your continued support Camaro5!