Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Camaro options? (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1047)

Freedom07 06-13-2007 03:53 PM

Camaro options?

this is for all the guys that have the info....do you know if I will be able to order the custom paint job that I want...are there going to be the classic options that we know and love or are there going to be a few basics that we have for a while. there has been some talk about custom colors and interiors but is it for real

The_Stache 06-13-2007 04:57 PM

Assume the options and custom stuff the mustang has will carry a variant in the camaro.

That way when GM drops something cool you will be surprised, and if they don't you wont be disappointed.. to many people are over expecting for this gen. Everyone has ideas and theories but reality is GM is a business trying to sell a product for a profit and to much custom stuff costs to much money.

I say this too much.. adding to my signature..

stevenm357 06-13-2007 09:53 PM

we can pretty much plan on the Hugger orange and the silver/gray from the 2 concepts as being normal colors along with black, and I'm pretty keen on the idea of the yellow that's in my avatar.

CamaroSpike23 06-13-2007 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diarmadhi (Post 13307)
Assume the options and custom stuff the mustang has will carry a variant in the camaro.

That way when GM drops something cool you will be surprised, and if they don't you wont be disappointed.. to many people are over expecting for this gen. Everyone has ideas and theories but reality is GM is a business trying to sell a product for a profit and to much custom stuff costs to much money.

I say this too much.. adding to my signature..

but keep in mind that they still "build" a product, rather than ford just selling a product with 23209847230984 different versions of the same heaping pile:barf:

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevenm357 (Post 13330)
we can pretty much plan on the Hugger orange and the silver/gray from the 2 concepts as being normal colors along with black, and I'm pretty keen on the idea of the yellow that's in my avatar.

Bumblebee Yellow/Gold!!! FTW!!!

acscamarochick06 06-13-2007 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 (Post 13333)
but keep in mind that they still "build" a product, rather than ford just selling a product with 23209847230984 different versions of the same heaping pile:barf:

:laughabove: :bellyroll:

TAG UR IT 06-13-2007 11:56 PM

No info yet. You can pretty much guess that there will be a silver, black, white, red, hugger orange w/ stripes. As far as a custom paint color, you'll be taking it to the paint shop yourself. Unless it's a modern and usual color like black w/ silver stripes. GM will probably, IMO, have that option of stripes.

stevenm357 06-14-2007 07:22 AM

Ford has stripes as an option.... but vynal is for walls not cars! Looking into GM's other cars will give you ideas of radio options. Onstar will of course be an option. Leather seats or cloth.... I'm anxious to see the car but i am also very anxious to make the money to afford the car!

Freedom07 06-15-2007 08:43 AM

thanks guys that was what I was wanting to know I want a gloss black one with white stripes. I didnt know if they were only going to offer the solid colors.

thanks

Mr. Wyndham 06-15-2007 09:41 AM

For stripes I would look at past productions to get a sense of what might be offered: light bodys with black stripes, and dark bodies with white stripes IMO.

Only the expensive, limeted quanitiy cars can afford to be painted in a whole slew of different stripe colors, because they come out of the Factory as ordered!

moorej4 09-21-2009 02:10 PM

Does any one know if they are installing back up sensor now as a standard option, herd this from some friends, herd due to the visability of the rear; that GM was adding it too all the new ones being made now. Don't know if this is true or not. Mine is in production this week.

talwell 09-21-2009 02:11 PM

Yes, they are standard on most models now. If you get them will depend on when your car changed to 3000 status.