Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   2010 Camaro Spy Pictures (prototype spotted driving in Oz) (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2225)

GTAHVIT 12-12-2007 02:06 PM

So Happy

I'm just giddy. Been watching this site for a few months now. I have the RSS Feed from Camaro5 in my Google home page. I finally decided to join in the fun.

She's on the ROAD.... In Public!!!! WOOOO HOOOO!!!

I can't wait... :burnrubber:

balonywolf 12-12-2007 02:39 PM

Didn't see that anybody else caught it, but on every one of the four cars there is an antenna on the back of the roof.

Silverado 12-12-2007 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by balonywolf (Post 33743)
Didn't see that anybody else caught it, but on every one of the four cars there is an antenna on the back of the roof.

Already mentioned it. It is for either the OnStar or the XM Radio. I have both on my Tahoe and my Silverado. I just can't remember which is which.

Pencil.Fight 12-12-2007 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by balonywolf (Post 33743)

Yeah, that's been mentioned a few times. If that stays on the production model, I'll be disappointed.

balonywolf 12-12-2007 02:50 PM

Maybe someday I'll be able to catch something first instead of last. :laugh:

I don't care if it's on there or not. I'd really like something that Porsche offers, where the external antenna is only an option for boosting reception.

Silverado 12-12-2007 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by balonywolf (Post 33748)
Maybe someday I'll be able to catch something first instead of last. :laugh: .

LOL....

[/QUOTE]I don't care if it's on there or not. I'd really like something that Porsche offers, where the external antenna is only an option for boosting reception.[/QUOTE]

Now, that would be nice. I still don't really understand why they can't just use the entire car itself as an antennae. But whatever.

SoFlaZ 12-12-2007 03:49 PM

I wonder when we will get some pics with the camo blacked out? Even though it wouldnt reveal much.

*cough* Dragon :D

TAG UR IT 12-12-2007 04:23 PM

Hey. If that's the only antenna that goes on the Camaro, I'll be happier than anything. I'm tired of that single metal antenna on the back/front of my car that constantly gets loose. Get rid of that all together and put a single antenna that only stands 2 inches tall by 3 inches wide. Fine, more than fine, by me.

09camaroSS 12-12-2007 04:42 PM

There are at least 3 cars maybe 4. The far one in with the mustangs has a visible spoiler. Very nice pictures. They should just release the production model photos already.

1bad67camaro 12-12-2007 05:14 PM

GOOOOD FIND THATS THE CAR INK ME UP PLZ

EllwynX 12-12-2007 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAG UR IT (Post 33755)
Hey. If that's the only antenna that goes on the Camaro, I'll be happier than anything. I'm tired of that single metal antenna on the back/front of my car that constantly gets loose. Get rid of that all together and put a single antenna that only stands 2 inches tall by 3 inches wide. Fine, more than fine, by me.

Yeah, it won't bother me if it's there. It's better than the tall metal one like you mentioned. But I do wish it was a little smaller. (Though it could still be, this is just preliminary.)

TAG UR IT 12-12-2007 05:45 PM

Oh, I agree...the smaller the antenna the better! I just hate that metal antenna. Someone gets irked you have a nicer car than them and it gets bent, or they just feel mischievious and gets bent, stolen, always comes loose, etc. I just don't want it there. If they must have one, do it like the 4th Gen TA's and have it retractable.

However, incorporated into the window would be the ultimate idea. If it's going to be the "fin", let it be a small "fin."

balonywolf 12-12-2007 07:01 PM

Somebody's always hanging empty beer cups off my Jeep's antenna on the weekends. Usually the beer is on my hood.

DGthe3 12-12-2007 07:04 PM

Clearly its idiots that are doing that, because who turns over a cup that isn't empty? Seriously though, that sucks

balonywolf 12-12-2007 07:16 PM

Yeah, I think it was girls living above me. They were always having parties, and I'd always go out and find cups, and for the last few weekends of the semester last spring, those cups ended up on my car. Twice there was dried booze on the hood. Fortunately, they graduated and moved after that semester. Now I have to contend with the jerks living below me who think the can party until 4:00 am when I have to get up for work at 5:30.

2010_5thgen 12-12-2007 09:07 PM

oh my god!!!it keeps getting closer and closer. im not going to be able to sleep tonight.

EllwynX 12-12-2007 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by balonywolf (Post 33808)
Yeah, I think it was girls living above me. They were always having parties, and I'd always go out and find cups, and for the last few weekends of the semester last spring, those cups ended up on my car. Twice there was dried booze on the hood. Fortunately, they graduated and moved after that semester. Now I have to contend with the jerks living below me who think the can party until 4:00 am when I have to get up for work at 5:30.

Reading that makes me even happier I got out of apartment living and into my own home. LOL Most of my neighbors are older, so nice 'n quiet here. :)

Tran 12-12-2007 10:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a pic to settle some of the debate :D

Looks like there's 4 prototype cars in a row there.

Attachment 3085

Mr. Wyndham 12-12-2007 10:27 PM

Settles it for me. Thanks, Tran.

what I would have given to have been on that highway right then.......:drool:

09camaroSS 12-12-2007 11:29 PM

Settles it for me too. Looks like 4 cars to me.

DGthe3 12-12-2007 11:37 PM

the rear spoiler seems to be a bit more pronounced, or it could be camo adding bulk. I want the spoiler a bit bigger than it was on the concept anyway, not too much more though. something like 25% bigger, just enough to make it a bit more noticible from all angles.

TAG UR IT 12-13-2007 02:59 AM

Last picture does make it look like 4....thanks for the pic.

2010_5thgen 12-13-2007 06:34 AM

there is 4 of them in that pic. wow what i would give to see that. that car is goign to be the baddest looking car on the road. the back end is so mean looking and i cant even see that much.

67' Mama 12-13-2007 06:53 AM

I love this car! I have had my depsoit for one at my dealership since last September and I am the first person on the list to order the new one. I personally am hoping they will bring back some of the vintage colors so my new one can be painted the same as my 67 SS. Hurry up and get here! Thanks so much for the pictures! 67' Mama

balonywolf 12-13-2007 09:26 AM

Now all we need is a spy video, preferably with some sound of the engine!