Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Exterior Parts & Accessories (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   NightOwl RGB Halo Kit (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=285737)

CamaroKid300 11-09-2014 10:26 PM

BUMP for the best halo kit on the market.

Visions 11-28-2014 09:46 AM

Just ordered a kit!! :clap::clap:

HoneyBadger 11-28-2014 11:50 AM

I need this! How much and where do I sign?

dnjeldridge 12-03-2014 09:43 PM

Just ordered mine yesterday. Joe, I am curious if the HP module will run both halo's separately along with RGB DRL's separately. This should work with the 4 channels, but I'm not sure if it would be too much power drain for the system. I also would like at some time to put halo's in the DRL's, could this be controlled with the SL module. These are a Christmas present from my wife (that I ordered) for myself. I cant wait until they get here. She tells me I'm not allowed to play with it until Christmas...We'll see about that. lol

Joe@NightOwlLEDs 12-04-2014 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dnjeldridge (Post 8095004)
Just ordered mine yesterday. Joe, I am curious if the HP module will run both halo's separately along with RGB DRL's separately. This should work with the 4 channels, but I'm not sure if it would be too much power drain for the system. I also would like at some time to put halo's in the DRL's, could this be controlled with the SL module. These are a Christmas present from my wife (that I ordered) for myself. I cant wait until they get here. She tells me I'm not allowed to play with it until Christmas...We'll see about that. lol

Thanks for the order! I will contact you later today or this evening to go over everything. The HP module will have no problem with the colored fogs in addition to the headlight halos. The DRL Halos can be controlled with any SL port or two.

PEW-PROFESSIONAL 12-09-2014 12:05 AM

Sent an email to you guys with some questions!

a.morblu 12-09-2014 08:06 AM

Hey Joe, is there any update on the new app that's in the works??

rydahog 12-09-2014 08:36 AM

Anyone doing this should look into a pin removal tool, instead of the paper clip deal..the paper clip bends making life harder to remove tang from connector.
something along these lines..( i am not endorsing this, just for show)

Namz Terminal Removal Tool for Delphi-Packard Terminals NDP-422

http://images.2wheeltoyz.com/XX/c88a...086ecbab4e.jpg

dnjeldridge 12-11-2014 07:27 PM

:drool: My Christmas present arrived in the mail on Wed. :thanks: Joe!
But my WIFE wrapped it up before I could "test" it. :emoticon1:
Its gonna be a long 2 weeks

Joe@NightOwlLEDs 12-11-2014 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dnjeldridge (Post 8109239)
:drool: My Christmas present arrived in the mail on Wed. :thanks: Joe!
But my WIFE wrapped it up before I could "test" it. :emoticon1:
Its gonna be a long 2 weeks

:clock: :pop2:

dnjeldridge 12-19-2014 11:13 PM

She let me unwrap it! I'm gonna start it this weekend and hope to have it close to done by Christmas.

dnjeldridge 01-03-2015 01:23 PM

Video of new system

I still have a few things to do before putting it all back together, but this is what it looks like. Thanks Joe for a great system. Joe was there right from the start making sure I had ordered everything I needed and making sure I didn't order more than I needed.

first time trying video...

fastlane2010 01-04-2015 07:58 PM

What lights do u have in the grill

dnjeldridge 01-04-2015 09:45 PM

behind the grill

Its an Oracle 22" RGB scanner that I got from AAC. I already had this and decided to keep it. I use the NightOwl system aux driver to turn power on and off to it. It comes on to the program that I have it set for. If I want to change programs in it I have to use the remote that was supplied with the scanner. This one has the lighted bowtie flashing