Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Southeast (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   TCC5 Transformers 3/Rave Movie night (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153051)

Drago77 06-15-2011 05:22 PM

TCC5 Transformers 3/Rave Movie night

12 Attachment(s)
It's almost that time, TCC5!

As mentioned previously, the RAVE Movie Theater in Saint Lucie West ,is requesting Treasure Coast Camaro 5 to appear at the grand opening of:

Transformers 3, Dark of the Moon. Friday, July 1st 2011

UPDATE 6/23

FINAL DETAILS:

EVENT parking is to begin at 5:00 pm at the request of Rave Theater management, Try to get there as close to 5:00 as possible so the appropriate spaces can be sectioned off- Particularily for the main display cars, as they will need to be lined up on the first layer patio- there's only 1 way in, and 1 way out... These cars will be coned/roped off.

MAIN DISPLAY cars are: Tony D (BumbleBee) and Extreme Performance 4x4 (Iron Hide), Along with the main display will be: Ivan R, Mike P, Willie R, Kevin K

All other Camaro's will be in designated parking up front along the "No Parking" lines with Police security. Additional parking may be sectioned off in the first row if needed.

ALL TCC5 members/guests will be granted FREE admission. Have your lanyards with you, and those who don't have them yet, see Kevin or Ivan when we enter the theater for our showing (as well as getting with Corina to make them). (I trust I don't need to even say this, but please limit the admissions to your immediate family, significant other and children... it wouldn't be right to bring extra car loads of people to the event for free...) We will be granted admission to the showing of our choice throughout the night. Therefor we can go in as a group or individually depending on everyones preference. Only thing is, again for those display cars... last one up is going to be the first one out and so on, there's no room to maneuver past eachother.

Unfortunately, Coorporate management has moved the "official" grand opening to Thursday, June 30th. As such, they are having a large special effects production infront of the theater. This was originally to correspond with our appearance, however will no longer be the case. Management has invited TCC5 to attend the Thursday showing IN ADDITION to the Friday meet/event. I know a lot of us have made scheduling arrangements to attend Friday, therefore we're still pushing Friday as the actual event/meet, however, if anyones interested in doing both, I'm sure they will allow you admission to a movie of your choice Thursday as well (see manager Edgar upon arrival.)

Anyone who's going to attend FRIDAY NIGHTS MEET/SHOW/MOVIE please post with their anticipated head-count. I'll need to get a final estimate to the Rave by Monday. If you don't sign up, we can't garuntee there'll be private parking for your car.

Any questions, contact myself or Ivan R
Details are still coming, as we need to coordinate a head count with the movie theater. They will DEFINITELY have reserved parking sectioned off for our cars with Police security. Free admission passes are in the works, but not garunteed as of yet.

Theater is located at 1600 NW Courtyard Cir, Port Saint Lucie Florida.

Staff is asking we arrive between 5-7pm, however I'll try to narrow down the time frame once we get an attendance list, as well as the designated movie show time.

All those planning on attending, please post up! :headbang:

Seth x2
Ivan x5
Mike x2
Kev x2
Tony x4
Jim x3
Willie x2
Terry x1
Tyler x4
Doug x4
Paige x2
Roadkill x2
Jamie x2
Billy x 2
Dominick x2

Great showing guys! Thanks everyone for coming out, I hope everyone had a good time despite the confusion initially.

Drago77 06-15-2011 05:23 PM

Tony- you DO understand this is not an option for you, rather a DEMAND!, lol! :rolling5thgen:

FLRS 06-15-2011 05:26 PM

We'll be there...

ivanrivera35 06-15-2011 05:50 PM

Count me in with my family

mikepage0007 06-15-2011 06:23 PM

2 with butter..lol

BumbleBeeSS2009 06-16-2011 02:52 PM

Im there - no worries!!!

The 5-7 might be a little tough for me though , Fridays Im usually not out until around 6ish and then to get up there .... Save me a spot!!! I'll do my best to make it there before 7 - maybe I'll kiss a little ass that week and see if I can sneak out by like 5!

CrzyGamr2 06-16-2011 03:26 PM

This would be awesome if I wasn't two hours away :( Need a local event.

Drago77 06-16-2011 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrzyGamr2 (Post 3347859)
This would be awesome if I wasn't two hours away :( Need a local event.

I bought my vert at Starling in St Cloud- great dealership! Its only 90 min drive, we did it to Pompano last weekend, as long as its a nice night, should be worth the drive!

G200 Pilot 06-16-2011 10:26 PM

Unfortunately I'll be working...

Drago77 06-21-2011 09:24 PM

:bump:

Check original post for updated info... almost there ,few more details to work out!

Thanks Ivan for all the work you've put into getting this together1:thumbup:

Black11SS 06-23-2011 03:28 PM

Was planning on attending this.....i'll find out tomorrow if I can definitely make it and let you know

Drago77 06-23-2011 04:23 PM

Transformers, LMAO

1 Attachment(s)
Copied this from someone else's post, thought it was funny, yet fitting, lol!:bellyroll:

Drago77 06-23-2011 10:28 PM

Final details highlighted in red in first post.

baby02 06-23-2011 10:48 PM

Two for baby