Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Converted Member : What's up guys ... (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13863)

RudySRT8 02-19-2009 07:17 AM

Converted Member : What's up guys ...

What's up Camaro guys , I was kicked off every Challenger board due to arguments with very close minded people , apparentley they feel I should have "worked" to get the car and can't stand that a 20 year old drives an SRT, so i'm sick of taking heat from forum morons I don't care if they drive the same car! i've been reading here and it looks like a great group of guys ! I love the Camaro , but own a Challenger SRT , my brother is getting a Camaro 1SS I believe , so i'm going to be posting here ...

Happy Motoring !!!!

TheCavalry 02-19-2009 07:21 AM

Welcome to the boards! I'd probably get myself a challenger if the camaro didn't come out. people here are pretty open minded.

SQUALO 02-19-2009 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RudySRT8 (Post 297727)
What's up Camaro guys , I was kicked off every Challenger board due to arguments with very close minded people , i've been reading here and it looks like a great group of guys ! I love the Camaro , but own a Challenger SRT , my brother is getting a Camaro 1SS I believe , so i'm going to be posting here ...

Happy Motoring !!!!

Welcome to the "bright side". Here we are a very LARGE yet close nit family whereby, for the most part, help eachother with every topic imagineable. Like anywhere, there are a few (small few) who think it's 'their way or the highway", but we tend to let them blow smoke.

Scout around the different sections, and PLEASE don't be afraid to ask ANY question...no question is to stupid to ask.
Welcome & Enjoy...by the way we have people from all around the world on this site.

jmcbeth 02-19-2009 07:29 AM

Welcome. Most people agree that the Challenger is one of the best retro designs of all. If it wasn't for the new Camaro, I would have bought a Challenger!

Silver Streak 02-19-2009 08:02 AM

Welcome! You made a good choice, this is a great forum and the Camaro will rule!

:headbang::headbang:

Muscle Master 02-19-2009 08:05 AM

Yo

Dakota Kid 02-19-2009 08:22 AM

I love the Challengers...drove one (an RT) ...IMO it is the best looking car on the road right now.

RudySRT8 02-19-2009 08:34 AM

Muscle , what's up brother.

OverAnxious 02-19-2009 08:34 AM

Welcome to the site Rudy :D

JJ2010 02-19-2009 10:13 AM

Welcome......The Challenger SRT 8 is a great car.I have driven one and it has great power.

nUcLeArEnVoY 02-19-2009 10:16 AM

Dude, if you flaunt the fact that you didn't work for the car, then coming here isn't going to help. I've seen countless threads here that end up bashing kids that act spoiled and probably have "FRMDADDY" license plates. But you're not, you seem to be pretty down to Earth and you'll be respected accordingly. I'm only a year older than you but I have to work for my Camaro. My mom would buy me one if she could, I'm sure.

Congratulations on the SRT8 and welcome aboard! Make sure to show pictures.

rmyers 02-19-2009 10:21 AM

Welcome to the forum. At times conversations can get a little heated...but the bottom line is that we all love the Camaro and pretty much any other hi-performance car. Especially muscle-cars. So post some pics of your new ride, and don't worry about what other people think. If the car was given to you, it doesn't matter....somebody ultimately had to work or do something for that to happen.

Welcome!

SIK07GTSTANG 02-19-2009 10:23 AM

Like nUcLeArEnVoY said, as long as you're not like all these kids on this forum like "So my parents are buying me a 2SS/RS for my 16th birthday, what color should I get it in?!?!?!?!" and other obnoxious bragging threads then you should be good.

SoFlaZ 02-19-2009 10:38 AM

Welcome! You seem pretty normal and not like the 15 yr olds saying they have a 2SS on order or w/e for their 16th bday. I'm 20 as well and have grown up quite a bit since then. I also see myself getting a 2SS in a year or two but I'd have to finance it myself or my parents could afford to get me it so I WILL have to pay them back if thats what they choose.

NICE CAR!