Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   .:My Summit White TF3 Edition Build Thread:. (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203747)

SoCalThug 02-17-2012 10:54 PM

.:My Summit White TF3 Edition Build Thread:.

14 Attachment(s)
My birthday was in March so i decided to get myself my first new/dream car. After selling a couple dirt bikes i had a good chunk of cash to put down on her, I chose to get the 1ls. I chose the base model so i can customize it how i wanted with the money i saved. I knew i wanted Summit White with the new transformers stripes way before i purchased my car. So i got hooked up with the new stripes and high wing spoiler when bought my car from the dealer.(Camino Real Chevy) I am extremely happy with how she turned out after only a year, please post up your thoughts on how she came out.

Exterior:
(MNP Customs) Rear Facia Blackout
(MNP Customs) Side Gills
(Flashtech) RGB Halos and Demon Eyes
(AAC) Afterburner Tail Lights
(Custom) ZL1 / Rideskinz Front Bumper Conversion
ZL1 Grill
Emblem Pros White/Black 1ls Grill Badge
Front and Back Bowties
GM High Wing Spoiler
GM Transformers 3 Stripes (Two Tone)
Tinted Windows
Blacked out License Plate and Sidemarkers

Interior
Footwell lighting

Performance
Injen Cai
Ported Throttle Body
Oil Catch Can

Wheels:
TSW Donnington (20s)

Exhaust:
ARK N-II Cat-Back

Future Mods:
Forced Induction (still weighing options on turbo or supercharger)
Havoc Rear Diffusor (Carbon Fiber)
Coilovers
I Pad Mini Indash
Painted Interior Panels
Subs

90503 02-17-2012 10:58 PM

love the color...love the wheels!! Congratulations!

Drew10 02-17-2012 11:01 PM

Your car looks awsome. So does the truck in your user ID.

SoCalThug 02-17-2012 11:06 PM

illl try n get some better and bigger pics when i figure it out.. but WOW, i already get looks by almost everyone on the road! comments on her almost every day now! i was goina buy a stock 2012 silverado ls and then buy a 12 in bulletproof lift with some rockstars but the gas just kept getting at me so id decided my summit white camaro. theres so many things you can do to a camaro to make it your own which is why i love it! ill be reppin chevy till i die! 90503 glad u noticed i painted the rings white! kinda hard to see cause the pics are small and dont do justice at all!! car looks so much better in person

90503 02-17-2012 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCalThug (Post 4502834)
illl try n get some better and bigger pics when i figure it out.. but WOW, i already get looks by almost everyone on the road! comments on her almost every day now! i was goina buy a stock 2012 silverado ls and then buy a 12 in bulletproof lift with some rockstars but the gas just kept getting at me so id decided my summit white camaro. theres so many things you can do to a camaro to make it your own which is why i love it! ill be reppin chevy till i die! 90503 glad u noticed i painted the rings white! kinda hard to see cause the pics are small and dont do justice at all!! car looks so much better in person

Bring it up to the detail day in Inglewood tomorrow!!

SoCalThug 02-17-2012 11:11 PM

wow still cant get over how lame my pics look!! im working tomorrow but what time does it end i might be able to make it? i think bajamoon mentioned this meet to me

90503 02-17-2012 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCalThug (Post 4502862)
wow still cant get over how lame my pics look!! im working tomorrow but what time does it end i might be able to make it? i think bajamoon mentioned this meet to me

its 8 to 4pm...go to the Mayhem detail Day thread in the socal meets and events forum...

SoCalThug 02-17-2012 11:19 PM

haha dammit thats my exact work schedule!

kenkartasasmita 02-18-2012 12:27 AM

where did u get that stripes? oem? or aftermarket?

2010 SSRS 02-18-2012 01:03 AM

Congrats, your Camaro looks awesome

Elykson 02-18-2012 01:04 AM

Very nice, congrats. Love the stripes and high wing spoiler. Looks good and contrasts well.

Sebastian 02-18-2012 02:04 AM

stripes and wing looks awesome. congrats to ur ride!

pierre777 02-18-2012 02:07 AM

Nice ride!

SoCalThug 02-18-2012 02:23 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Oem stripes n high wing. Thanks all! Im goina throw some white n black rims on her for my 21st bday coming up soon. Also some halos n an ark exhaust. Not sure which one sounds best on the ls m6. stock I think the grip slant tip or n-II? my friend has a g35 n I love the sound it makes, I think I heard a grip exhaust that sounds really similar. Not sure wat exact one it was though