Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Ground effects kit installed.....finally. Few pics. (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194175)

camaro_RS 01-07-2012 07:04 PM

Ground effects kit installed.....finally. Few pics.

6 Attachment(s)
And IMO it looks killer!! I'm lovin it so far. Got it installed by Gary's Customs....thanks Gary! I need to get some good pics pretty soon but just took these with my Iphone. The last picture is a cool one I took of a building on the coast engulfed in fog.

SerenitySS 01-07-2012 07:19 PM

Looks awesome!

Orange5thGen 01-07-2012 07:28 PM

Looks awesome I can't wait to get my kit installed (I have the same one) for my Convertible!

camaro_RS 01-07-2012 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NovemberNight (Post 4275008)
Looks awesome!

Thanks man. I like your hood!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orange5thGen (Post 4275057)
Looks awesome I can't wait to get my kit installed (I have the same one) for my Convertible!

Yeah, there's no doubt it will look good on your vert. I think both the v6 and the v8 rear diffuser look good....I just preferred to go with the v8. I guess some people like the cleaner look of the v6 (which I like also) but I preferred the meaner (IMO) look of the v8 diffuser.

SerenitySS 01-07-2012 07:52 PM

Camaro_RS now you have me looking at ground kits!!!! SO much to do, so little money lol

2010SLVRBULIT 01-07-2012 07:57 PM

looks good, now for some LEDs on that splitter..

Orange5thGen 01-07-2012 07:57 PM

I did the same as you I liked the rear V8 better too! I can't wait to get mine on! Winter project for me! Can you post up a few more pics or email me?

Yeah, there's no doubt it will look good on your vert. I think both the v6 and the v8 rear diffuser look good....I just preferred to go with the v8. I guess some people like the cleaner look of the v6 (which I like also) but I preferred the meaner (IMO) look of the v8 diffuser.[/QUOTE]

010 Camaro SS 01-07-2012 07:58 PM

Looks awesome bud...Nice...:thumbsup:

hightower 01-07-2012 07:59 PM

Rear end is not for me, but the install as a whole looks like a good cosmetic mod. Congrats!

Chris-10 01-07-2012 08:13 PM

Looks good, need to lower it.

JoshBobGuptaMarley 01-07-2012 08:15 PM

Lol it was a sick day yesterday. Nice man, it looks badass.

unclepat 01-07-2012 08:20 PM

Nice looking ride. What kind of camera are you using? Those are some great pics.

camaro_RS 01-07-2012 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2010SLVRBULIT (Post 4275187)
looks good, now for some LEDs on that splitter..

Haha...I've seen that and it def looks cool. I know I've seen it on Lupe's (I think Lupe is his name) VR camaro and it looks awesome. I'd like to do that but it probably won't be for a while, haha.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orange5thGen (Post 4275191)
I did the same as you I liked the rear V8 better too! I can't wait to get mine on! Winter project for me! Can you post up a few more pics or email me?
Yeah pm me with your email address if you'd like and I can send you some more. I'm hoping to get some better ones tomorrow depending on the whether.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hightower (Post 4275202)
Rear end is not for me, but the install as a whole looks like a good cosmetic mod. Congrats!

Thanks, man! Yeah, you'd probably like the Razzi v6 rear diffuser a lot more. It's a lot more subtle than this one which I would even describe as almost over the top.

Quote:

Originally Posted by O-10maro (Post 4275276)
Looks good, need to lower it.

This is true, very true. I actually had a set of Eibach springs that I sold to another owner on this forum because I decided not to have them installed...because of how much it was going to cost! Plus this is a daily driver and I wanted to put the ground effects kit on with no problems. I know these are just excuses, excuses. There should be no excuse and it should be lowered. Maybe soon. Haha.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshBobGuptaMarley (Post 4275287)
Lol it was a sick day yesterday. Nice man, it looks badass.

Haha you're not kidding! It was pretty crazy! Couldn't see out my window but when I drove off the beach it was clear as could be....albeit still cloudy.
Quote:

Originally Posted by unclepat (Post 4275305)
Nice looking ride. What kind of camera are you using? Those are some great pics.

I'm using an Iphone 4s. It's decent....but still not as good as most cameras.

MackMan 01-07-2012 09:32 PM

Hell yeah! Love it. Thought about getting these myself but wanna lower my car first. If only my driveway wasn't so steep..

-Mackenzie