Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Rockies / Midwest (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Colorado members check in here (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15961)

TeddyP25 06-04-2009 11:42 AM

FYI

Dellenbach in Ft.Collins has a Black 1LT and SIM 2LT on the lot, both are at msrp

michael M 06-04-2009 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 69beast (Post 550282)
I laid all the ground work at hajek for you to get all the info you need. Thanks to a friend here. Bobby now knows how to get you order # get event history and call DBC and get the rail #. Just tell him you have been talking to me Tom and he'll just give in and get the info for you.

How cool is that! Thanks for the heads up. Maybe I will stop by Hajek next week and hopefully get a glimpse what what perfection looks like!!

wyocamaro 06-04-2009 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michael M (Post 543939)
Way cool! Let me know when it comes in I would love to see the IOM in person. I found out yesterday that I went to 3000 on 5/27/09. Hopefully they can rock and roll and get me my ride by the 4th of July!!

If you want to see IOM in person (and who wouldn't :sm0:) I'll have at the car show at "The Ranch" tomorrow if you want to come take a look. I think several will be there and I hope we have a "special" parking area picked out. Have to be in the lot, but several together should not be hard to miss. If your there and can't find them, PM me with a way to get back to you off forum and I can see it on my BB and call you with directions.

volleyfan 06-05-2009 06:07 PM

Anyone looking for an SS in Denver? Just got a call from a salesman at GO that they got a black SS delivered today and is available for sale. Didn't get any particulars, but am guessing it's the 1SS Manual that just showed up on the database this week. Call Jason at GO Chevy if interested.

I'd be interested, but my IOM 2SS just went to 3400 status through them and am willing to wait for what I want.

Sinergy 06-05-2009 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by volleyfan (Post 556655)
Anyone looking for an SS in Denver? Just got a call from a salesman at GO that they got a black SS delivered today and is available for sale. Didn't get any particulars, but am guessing it's the 1SS Manual that just showed up on the database this week. Call Jason at GO Chevy if interested.

I'd be interested, but my IOM 2SS just went to 3400 status through them and am willing to wait for what I want.

Not what I need, but thanks for looking out for fellow Colorado boardies.

FwyFlyer 06-07-2009 02:02 AM

from Thornton CO

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2010 SS RS (Post 528747)
Hey there everyone. I have not posted here in such a long time. I do keep in touch with some of the oldtimers here via PM but just wanted to say hi to all the new ones. I got mine 49 hours and 25 minutes ago. Wow. What a ride. Face still sore for grinning so much...lol I did get a couple of Camaro 5 deals set up if anyone is interested. Remove factory mufflers and install custom stainless straight pipes in their place using factory tips. Added power, and great sound for 200 bucks. Also full custom invisible bra. (1 piece for entire facia, hood strip, mirrors, windshield pillars, and roof strip along with window tinting for 950.00 Let me know and I will post up the info if anyone is interested.

So when are we all going to get a short rally trip going and put a group of these fantastic cars together?

Larry

So Larry, who did the tint work on your Camaro? Do you know of a reputable shop around here that will paint custom stripes? I’m days away from ordering my 2SS RS if I can make up my mind which color I want. I’ve narrowed it down to either IOM or CGM w/IO interior. Did the people at Bozarth treat you well? So far the best I have been able to find is 2k over MSRP. I qualify for the supplier discount but everyone has said I can’t use it for a Camaro! Z06, no problem, but no way for a Camaro. Nice job on the exhaust. The area you were driving in on your straight pipe video looked a lot like my EX’s place out in Brighton (tell me it wasn’t) :confused0068:
Rick

Tecca 06-07-2009 09:13 AM

FwyFlyer, give Spradley Chevrolet a call down in Pueblo a call. They do not have any allotments but they should be able to give it to you at MRSP, since it is a order. Ask for John Grove as he is the best sales guy there.

2010SLVRBULIT 06-07-2009 09:21 AM

Called Fisher Chevy in Boulder for info..guy I spoke with basically told me to find another dealer(what an a-hole)..hell if I ever call, let alone deal with them again.:thumbdown:

On a lighter note, Good-Guys show was great(went Sat) lots of '68s and lower year Camaros(few '69s), sweet Yenko and yellow COPO. And seen a 2010 VR V8 parking when I was leaving, drew a few onlookers/pic takers as well.:thumbsup:

wyocamaro 06-08-2009 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2010SLVRBULIT (Post 560626)
Called Fisher Chevy in Boulder for info..guy I spoke with basically told me to find another dealer(what an a-hole)..hell if I ever call, let alone deal with them again.:thumbdown:

On a lighter note, Good-Guys show was great(went Sat) lots of '68s and lower year Camaros(few '69s), sweet Yenko and yellow COPO. And seen a 2010 VR V8 parking when I was leaving, drew a few onlookers/pic takers as well.:thumbsup:

Laramie GM may have an allotment of another order. They are at MSRP and great. ask for Drew-new car manager. Call them anyway to get on the list, as he had an IOM 1SS auto (NO RS) that guy who ordered did not take, sat at the dealer for 2 days then sold last week.

Couldn't make Sat, but Fri was good. Larry met up there with his blue 2SS and exhaust's and both drew a crowd. Good guys offered to let myself and others if there, into the dirt area of the swap corral for $50/day. No thanks.
Some good looking 67-69. Colorado Camaro Club having a show on the 20th, they said 2010's welcome.

2010SLVRBULIT 06-08-2009 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wyocamaro (Post 563084)
Laramie GM may have an allotment of another order. They are at MSRP and great. ask for Drew-new car manager. Call them anyway to get on the list, as he had an IOM 1SS auto (NO RS) that guy who ordered did not take, sat at the dealer for 2 days then sold last week.

Couldn't make Sat, but Fri was good. Larry met up there with his blue 2SS and exhaust's and both drew a crowd. Good guys offered to let myself and others if there, into the dirt area of the swap corral for $50/day. No thanks.
Some good looking 67-69. Colorado Camaro Club having a show on the 20th, they said 2010's welcome.

$50 to park in the dirt, when you can park in the grass for free?
Where is CCC holding the show?

SaintTimothy 06-08-2009 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tom692010 (Post 563275)
I met Larry saturday for first time at Good Guys. If anyone went to the swap met area I was selling the Yellow Mustang fri/sat. Couldn't miss it.
My car just arrived at the rail yard this morning..........getting closer!!!

Did you get the rail info from your dealer?

Mine shipped on 6/2 also - maybe it is on the same train!!

WYcamaro 06-08-2009 10:16 AM

[QUOTE=wyocamaro;563084]Laramie GM may have an allotment of another order. They are at MSRP and great. ask for Drew-new car manager. Call them anyway to get on the list, as he had an IOM 1SS auto (NO RS) that guy who ordered did not take, sat at the dealer for 2 days then sold last week.

I was close to taking that... gotta have that RS and manual though. Oh well more waiting for me! :)

Tecca 06-08-2009 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2010SLVRBULIT (Post 563319)
$50 to park in the dirt, when you can park in the grass for free?
Where is CCC holding the show?

:word:

sstnt 06-08-2009 02:44 PM

Guys, let me know if you find an 1SS actually for SALE in Colorado. Most of the ones I've found on cars.com or dealers listings are already sold; they don't tell you that...but they are HAPPY to take an order (already have one of those in, but would like to get something sooner). Others may be interested in that info as well, so I won't specify a color. Have my order in (refundable depost) but my dealer has no more allocations as this time. Thanks for any help!