Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   2011 Camaro5 Fest (II) (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=144)
-   -   Can someone help out? (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138128)

NoynuR 03-31-2011 12:12 AM

Can someone help out?

Can someone guide me through all this going on? its a lot to take on for a 19 year old. I would like to know if i need to sign up for anything if their are gonna be installs there and what not what else should i expect first time traveling out of state by myself. Just a little bit nervous!

SSE 4 2SS 03-31-2011 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoynuR (Post 3033556)
Can someone guide me through all this going on? its a lot to take on for a 19 year old. I would like to know if i need to sign up for anything if their are gonna be installs there and what not what else should i expect first time traveling out of state by myself. Just a little bit nervous!

Hey bro, being from Leander, your not far from me in Kyle, plan on meeting up with me Wednesday morning the 13th and we'll make sure you're fine.

You can check the vendors thread about which vendors will be at the fest and which of those are doing installs of various items.
I'll be ho,e from Brazi
On Tuesday the 6th or so, and you can call me. I'll hel p you with whatever you need....

Robert Taylor

hrpiii 03-31-2011 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS (Post 3033854)
Hey bro, being from Leander, your not far from me in Kyle, plan on meeting up with me Wednesday morning the 13th and we'll make sure you're fine.

You can check the vendors thread about which vendors will be at the fest and which of those are doing installs of various items.
I'll be ho,e from Brazi
On Tuesday the 6th or so, and you can call me. I'll hel p you with whatever you need....

Robert Taylor

Awesome job helping out there.! :drinking:
NoynuR, you are going to have the time of your life and one heck of a memorable experience. Bring camera!! Take every opportunity you can, if you are driving to CfestII, put it down the track or out on the course. You don't have to be some pro driver, probably over half will be some first timers just learning about their car and having a great time in it. As a spectator, you will truly enjoy yourself. Some of these cars with 700+ hp going down the track is a blast to watch. Speaking face to face with these vendors and getting to know them is also wonderful. You will learn so much, meet some of the best people and see some of the most customed mod'd camaros ever.

WadeWilson 03-31-2011 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hrpiii (Post 3033946)
Awesome job helping out there.! :drinking:
NoynuR, you are going to have the time of your life and one heck of a memorable experience. Bring camera!! Take every opportunity you can, if you are driving to CfestII, put it down the track or out on the course. You don't have to be some pro driver, probably over half will be some first timers just learning about their car and having a great time in it. As a spectator, you will truly enjoy yourself. Some of these cars with 700+ hp going down the track is a blast to watch. Speaking face to face with these vendors and getting to know them is also wonderful. You will learn so much, meet some of the best people and see some of the most customed mod'd camaros ever.

:word: :headbang: :respekt:

SSE 4 2SS 04-01-2011 05:00 AM

Hey,

Pat is going to go by and check to see if he can manage a room for you at the Hilton.

We'll get'cha taken care of...

NoynuR 04-01-2011 09:43 AM

Thanks a lot! You guys are awesome!

CruznSS 04-01-2011 03:04 PM

You'll have a blast! Make sure you have basics covered (wallet, liscense, insurance card, cell phone, camra etc.). More to do at track than can be taken in in 1 day (thats why they are doing 2 DAYS this time around). My sayn last year was drive the car but remember it has to get you home! Coming from VA our group has a long haul to & from, in other words don't push your luck past your abilities if you decide to drive on track. After 3 laps on auto x last year, my tires were chewed up pretty quick, so I chilled the rest of the day, talked to venders, and met some of the greatest CAMARO5 gear heads ever. Would have freaked if I could have done this at 19. Get to know members in group, they can help ya out when needed. If ya get a chance, find a walkabout (motorolla) or Cobra hand held radio. They help keep you awake due to comedy chat and are great at track keeping up with friends. Will see ya at the BBQ in Texas! :thumbsup:

UtG 04-01-2011 04:21 PM

Take it from another fellow youngster (23)...like everyone else says it will be simply amazing. Im sure there are cross country vets that still wont be able to take it all in either. When you read some of the other posts some are as giddy as a school girl.
The first time i went on a cross country car trip was to Denver for the Oldsmobile Nationals when i was about 12 or 13 with my Dad...best time of my life and got me hooked. Went in a Caravan to and from Denver that was a major highlight for the trip, If this is your first major trip most defintally hook up with Roberts caravan. Do everything you can and experience as much as possible.
Looks like you have this down already but cant stress this enough, if you have any questions, just ask a fellow enthusiast next to you, if they dont know...im sure they will know someone who will know. Get to know as many people/vendors you can, thats one of the main reasons I'm going. And if you also want to kick it with someone younger send me a PM and we can meet somewhere at the Fest.

C4 04-01-2011 04:31 PM

just bring everything that they had said to bring
and as long as you are rolling with best " TEXAS CREW "
you have nothing to worry about.