Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   BumbleBee appearance/Mom Settlemire's BBQ (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1040)

Moose 06-12-2007 09:56 PM

BumbleBee appearance/Mom Settlemire's BBQ

This is a GREAT event! :thumbup: I went last year. It was AWESOME!

From Fbodfather;

Good afternoon, Camaro Comrades and Firebird Friends.......

It's that time of the year when "Mom Settlemire" gets her BBQ tables and chairs ready for a summer of entertainment......

....and once again, she's hosting a Camaro/Firebird BBQ for those attending the Annual "Tour de Mars" at Tom Henry Chevrolet in Bakerstown, Pennsylvania.

Susy Coughenour and the many members of P.A.C.E. (Pittsburgh Area Camaro Enthusiasts) have put together quite an event this year.

Friday nite will feature a CAMARO NIGHT at the Starlite Car Cruise --

>>>>>>>>FEATURING 'BUMBLEBEE' -- THE STAR OF THE UPCOMING MOVIE 'TRANSFORMERS' <<<<

(for those of you who may not have heard -- "Bumblebee" is a Camaro Concept Coupe -- almost identical to the Silver Concept unveiled in January 2006 Bumblebee will only appear Friday nite - as he has to 'fly off' to another event immediately following the Friday evening cruise.......

)

The Camaro/Firebird Show will take place at Tom Henry Chevrolet on Saturday, July 21 -- followed by a Cruise thru Mars, Pennsylvania and ending at "Mom Settlemire's" --

YOU MUST SIGN UP FOR A SPACE AT THE FRIDAY NITE CRUISE -- and would appreciate your also including whether you will or will not attend Mom Settlemire's BBQ on Saturday evening -- (she needs to know how much food to cook!)

>>>>>PLEASE REPLY TO SUSY FOR BOTH FRIDAY AND/OR SATURDAY NITE AT THE EMAIL ADDY BELOW<<<<<

Here are the details provided by Susy:

http://www.starlitecarcruise.com/directions.shtml

Above is a link for directions to the Starlite Car Cruise at NorthWay Christian Community Church,
for the CAMARO NIGHT on Friday, July 20th - starting at 6 PM.
Please let all your fellow "comrades' know and tell them to shine up their pride and joy and come show it off. Please forward this to all your car enthusiasts and ask them to join us to help celebrate that the Camaro is back - and going strong as ever!!!

There will be a featured row (two-sided) for all Camaros that pre-register with me. Just email me (esusyc@yahoo.com) or call me (412) 398-6074 and get your name on the Camaro list. The people that pre-register will have preference on being featured with all the others.

Then on Saturday, July 21st - there will be an all F-body (Camaro, Firebird and Trans-Am) cruise, "7th Annual Tour de Mars" at Tom Henry Chevrolet, 5886 Rt. 8, Bakerstown (www.tomhenryracing.com/events.htm) benefiting Hosanna Industries. We will gather at Tom Henry and at 4 PM cruise to Mars and then go to Mrs. Elaine Settlemire's, Scott's mom, for a great BBQ. It will be a great weekend. Please put in your prayers for beautiful weather.

Please post this anywhere you can so both events will be a great success and a wonderful time!
If anyone needs any further info or has any great ideas, please contact me.

Susy Coughenour
www.marykay.com/susyc
BeaDazzled Jewelry
Let me teach you how to make a bracelet.
(412) 398-6074

Mr. Wyndham 06-12-2007 11:46 PM

It sucks that i can't go, but that sound like fun!

TAG UR IT 06-13-2007 01:05 AM

:cry: :(

I saw your pictures from last year, Ed. Just like last year, I 'll say the same thing. I WISH I LIVED UP NORTH!!! I would love to get up there for the event, see some more f-bodies, meet new people, chat the day away, see the country, drink a few beers around the parking lot...it's killing me.:( Maybe...just maybe, I'll set something up for the year after or in 09. It probably won't happen, but I'd love to see it come together.......one of these days...

KILLER74Z28 06-13-2007 12:50 PM

:cry: I can not make it...

TFord 07-04-2007 03:43 PM

why cant we get some love in georgia, or washington?