Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Southcentral (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Join the Oklahoma Camaro Group (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62391)

Garywyatt 01-24-2010 03:55 PM

Join the Oklahoma Camaro Group

Threads never get stickied in the southcentral subforum so I have tried to bookmark important threads related to Oklahoma meets in the Community section. You should join if you are in Oklahoma (or from OK and forced to live somewhere else).

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/group.php?groupid=67

We are a pretty active group. Maybe if we get our member numbers on the site up, we can get our own Oklahoma subforum?:drinking:

tbarber87 01-25-2010 07:00 AM

WELL. . .if we want numbers. . .I have numbers :D

So far, we have 66 members from Oklahoma (that I am aware of) and on average our meets attract about 15 cars each month (during the cold months). This should improve once the weather gets nice and our fair-weather friends (literally) come join us :D

4TH CAMARO 01-25-2010 04:07 PM

Another OK Camaro

Greetings to all!

Just got our cgm 2ss LS3 two weeks ago. love it so far, and would be
interested in knowing when there are meets/shows. We are from the Enid area...

tbarber87 01-25-2010 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4TH CAMARO (Post 1415618)
Greetings to all!

Just got our cgm 2ss LS3 two weeks ago. love it so far, and would be
interested in knowing when there are meets/shows. We are from the Enid area...

Great!!!! You came to the right place :D

BTW CONGRATS on the new car :thumbup:

Our next meet is schedule for February 13 at Louie's on Lake Hefner in OKC for lunch (noon) Definately hope you can make it!!

I have a sort of "master list" of all our members from OK on here and if you don't mind I'll add ya to it :) We meet the 2nd Saturday of every month, usually in OKC but we are venturing around, we had it in Tulsa last month and I'm thinking Lawton or Stillwater for next month (TBD).

4TH CAMARO 01-26-2010 12:15 PM

Happy to be included!

Happy to be included on the roster of Oklahoma Camaros!
We will sure try to make the Feb 13th meeting! Sounds wonderful..
hopefully we will have our mods done by then.....
(I may decide to do a 4wd conversion or at the least snow chains with the weather we have been having! ha!)

1969Fbody 01-26-2010 07:02 PM

Welcome 4th Camaro.

bng804 01-26-2010 07:46 PM

Welcome aboard 4th Camaro. :drinking:

Garywyatt 01-26-2010 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tbarber87 (Post 1414169)
WELL. . .if we want numbers. . .I have numbers :D

So far, we have 66 members from Oklahoma (that I am aware of) and on average our meets attract about 15 cars each month (during the cold months). This should improve once the weather gets nice and our fair-weather friends (literally) come join us :D

I can't wait for warm weather and green green grass! What I was hoping was that people would request the Community Social Group here on Camaro5.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/group.php?groupid=67

I am certain I need to turn over admin rights to you so people will actually look there!

cybercoaster 01-27-2010 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tbarber87 (Post 1415634)
Great!!!! You came to the right place :D

BTW CONGRATS on the new car :thumbup:

Our next meet is schedule for February 13 at Louie's on Lake Hefner in OKC for lunch (noon) Definately hope you can make it!!

I have a sort of "master list" of all our members from OK on here and if you don't mind I'll add ya to it :) We meet the 2nd Saturday of every month, usually in OKC but we are venturing around, we had it in Tulsa last month and I'm thinking Lawton or Stillwater for next month (TBD).

I would prefer Lawton when it's warmer. Sometimes you have to wait outside for tables at Meers (if we eat there) and its always real windy (or all the times I have been) on top of Mt Scott. Cant wait for all of us to drive to the top for a photo op! Maybe we can just go twice! :thumbup:

1969Fbody 01-27-2010 07:46 PM

I am a member there. I look there, I just post here. I like that there is an Oklahoma social group. :w00t: I am just lazy and don't post. :laugh:

I did not know there was that many members. I bet once it warms up we will have at least twice as many cars at the meets.

OuSoonersGirl 01-27-2010 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cybercoaster (Post 1421786)
I would prefer Lawton when it's warmer. Sometimes you have to wait outside for tables at Meers (if we eat there) and its always real windy (or all the times I have been) on top of Mt Scott. Cant wait for all of us to drive to the top for a photo op! Maybe we can just go twice! :thumbup:

me too because i am just about 1-1/2hrs from there.

Camaro0167 07-20-2011 04:26 PM

When is the next car meet. And do yall meet Saturday's at those car meets on the expressway..? In okc

dcamarom 07-20-2011 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camaro0167 (Post 3497658)
When is the next car meet. And do yall meet Saturday's at those car meets on the expressway..? In okc

Our next meet is on Sunday the 24th. We are going to Eskimo Joe's with the corvette club. If you have anymore wustions please feel free to ask or go to okcamaros.com .

Dznts 07-26-2011 01:26 PM

hello all.