Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wheels and Tires Talk Sponsored by The Tire Rack (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   2 sponsorships with 2 wheel companies. Details inside (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41680)

Indpowr 09-09-2009 06:51 PM

2 sponsorships with 2 wheel companies. Details inside

Guys and girls
CamaroSytle offer

Here is a GREAT opportunity for some lucky people wanting sponsors on there car & NICE custom 3 piece wheels for THOUSANDS less than retail

I do not care where you are in the country but if your interested shoot me an email that is listed below.

1. A little background
2. How you plan to show the car and wheels off

The 2 companies that I am offering are:

1. Iss Forged
2. Vossen Forged (possible)

Right now I am pushing the ISS Forged first. They are a set of 20s in any style that they offer.

Vossen forged will be in a few months with the wheels that I will be running on my car. You should be able to see these on my car around 2 weeks. Wheels are 22x9 and 22x11 split 5's. This is not final yet but would like to have someone lined up

Send emails to ***********@live.com

Your welcome to post here as well...:D

Here are the wheels that ISS Forged offers
http://issforged.com/images/personal...nterImage1.jpg

Bungalowbandit 09-09-2009 07:34 PM

Do the simplex 5 come in flat black?

Indpowr 09-09-2009 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bungalowbandit (Post 903124)
Do the simplex 5 come in flat black?

They can do the centers in that yes. Lips and Barrel are not color coated unless you want to pay more $$.

Also, this does not include tires.

Bungalowbandit 09-09-2009 07:41 PM

ok cool im sending u an email

ZZcamaro 09-09-2009 08:06 PM

PM sent...Vossen would probably make the most sense for my build. I think you will get the point when you see the PM I sent.

Thanks for this opportunity

Indpowr 09-09-2009 08:14 PM

Thanks for the PMs guys. Please keep it in the email so I can keep a running list.

Sketti 09-09-2009 08:30 PM

Sponsor but I have to pay for wheels? Sorry, I don't get it. I do really like the look of the Simplex 5 though.

Forrest 09-09-2009 08:32 PM

:facepalm:
I hate my life
:laugh:

/sigh Maybe I can actaully get my car ehre by the time you get Vossen out

ProchargedSS 09-09-2009 08:49 PM

I think the spia would look great on a 5th gen!! :cool:

Indpowr 09-09-2009 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sketti (Post 903400)
Sponsor but I have to pay for wheels? Sorry, I don't get it. I do really like the look of the Simplex 5 though.

I have been doing sponsorship for 8 years its not always about free product. Your more than welcome to pay full retail price points. :D This is for someone that is A. Trying to get sponsors B. Waiting product for 1000s less. Thanks for posting though..:thumbup:

Sketti 09-09-2009 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indpowr (Post 903517)
I have been doing sponsorship for 8 years its not always about free product. Your more than welcome to pay full retail price points. :D This is for someone that is A. Trying to get sponsors B. Waiting product for 1000s less. Thanks for posting though..:thumbup:

Sorry dude, I didn't mean to get your panties in a bunch. When I said "I don't get it", it meant I don't understand. :iono: Since I haven't been involved in the business for 8yrs, I was confused in that I always thought that when someone sponsored you you got their product for free. And how you paid them back was that you would advertise/show off the product for them. My bad, sorry I asked.

orange10s.c. 09-09-2009 09:13 PM

Sent out an e-mail Thanks Gary

Indpowr 09-09-2009 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sketti (Post 903611)
Sorry dude, I didn't mean to get your panties in a bunch. When I said "I don't get it", it meant I don't understand. :iono: Since I haven't been involved in the business for 8yrs, I was confused in that I always thought that when someone sponsored you you got their product for free. And how you paid them back was that you would advertise/show off the product for them. My bad, sorry I asked.

You must have missed my :D I will pull out my wedgie :sm0:

Sketti 09-09-2009 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indpowr (Post 903643)
You must have missed my :D I will pull out my wedgie :sm0:

So does this mean I'm not gonna get free wheels :(