Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Gaming Lounge (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   Star Wars 1313 (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228592)

Brokinarrow 06-04-2012 11:02 PM

Star Wars 1313

:confused0068: Have you guys seen the E3 footage for this yet??

Can't find anything on youtube yet, but here is the link for the GameTrailers version: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3...ar-wars/731126

Basically this is supposed to be a gritty, MATURE rated Star Wars game. You play a bounty hunter going into Coruscant's undercity, specifically level 1313 (hence the name). Trailer looks pretty sweet, should be more footage unveiled tomorrow. What little combat they show reminds me a lot of Mass Effect.

Sarah 06-04-2012 11:19 PM

Graphics look great. Watching E3 on G4 as i currently type, haven't seen this yet as i have been at work all day. Thankful for re-runs.

Boba Fett for life <3 lol

mastertypodemon 06-05-2012 01:12 AM

Pffft boba fett was a punk who went out like a btch. Screaming like a little girl while flying across the Sarlacc Pit before falling in.

Brokinarrow 06-05-2012 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mastertypodemon (Post 5074266)
Pffft boba fett was a punk who went out like a btch. Screaming like a little girl while flying across the Sarlacc Pit before falling in.

You obviously don't know much about Fett then, as he kicked that sarlaccs @$$ and crawled back out of it's throat. :D Still alive and kickin at 75 years old, toughest Mandalore to roam the galaxy.

/nerd rage :D

AZCamaroFan 06-05-2012 03:51 PM

that's EU stuff anyway. EU claimed Luke turned to the Dark Side. never happen

so what time frame is this game?

Brokinarrow 06-05-2012 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AZCamaroFan (Post 5077452)
that's EU stuff anyway. EU claimed Luke turned to the Dark Side. never happen

so what time frame is this game?

From the concept art that's been shown it seems to be when the Empire is still in control of Coruscant, so sometime during the original trilogy it would seem.

.......and EU stuff is canon, the books are given direction by lucas :D Don't get me started :laugh: Technically Luke did turn at one point, and was brought back.

mastertypodemon 06-06-2012 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brokinarrow (Post 5079524)
From the concept art that's been shown it seems to be when the Empire is still in control of Coruscant, so sometime during the original trilogy it would seem.

.......and EU stuff is canon, the books are given direction by lucas :D Don't get me started :laugh: Technically Luke did turn at one point, and was brought back.

The books are canon unless contradicted by the movies. And fett went out like a bitch in the movies.

CJ Man 06-06-2012 01:28 AM

So fett is really Nathan Drake in this game? Looks like uncharted in space! (which isn't bad)!

Looks pretty good!

Oh and fett did go out like a bitch in the movies! I mean he is a cool character design but I only seen the films and he isn't all that in the footage they show of him! Never understood the fascination!

AZCamaroFan 06-06-2012 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brokinarrow (Post 5079524)

:laugh:
Lucas doesn't seem to have any problem casting EU stuff aside when he comes up with something new. And most of the stuff written post-Jedi had no knowledge of what happend in the prequels.
But i don't think Fett went out badly. Lucas wanted the heroes to win in ROTJ, and when you see how many died in the prequels it makes sense.

SSGUNNER 06-21-2012 09:58 PM

What? When is this releasing?

mastertypodemon 06-22-2012 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSGUNNER (Post 5169205)

Soon™

Brokinarrow 06-23-2012 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSGUNNER (Post 5169205)

Quote:

Originally Posted by mastertypodemon (Post 5170079)
Soon™

:laugh: my guess would be next year sometime. Haven't seen nearly enough game play footage to make me believe it's anywhere near ready for launch.

mastertypodemon 06-25-2012 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brokinarrow (Post 5175810)
:laugh: my guess would be next year sometime. Haven't seen nearly enough game play footage to make me believe it's anywhere near ready for launch.

It's a Star Wars game. LucasArts probably already had the release date set before starting work on the game.

eggydoo 06-26-2012 09:31 AM

Wow so LucasArts just copied Mass Effect...way to be original....