Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   TPW 4/15 Group (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=283436)

Monte Mac 03-17-2013 08:40 PM

TPW 4/15 Group

I got an e-mail from Becky yesterday and looks like I'm in the 4-15 Group. I didn't see any others yet so I thought I'd start a thread to see who's in my group. :emoticon5: :grouphug:

Oh yeah, here's what I ordered: :hungry:

2SS
RS
1LE
NPP
NAV
IOM

faSSteddie 04-03-2013 12:48 AM

Howdy,
I just found out that I am TPW 4/15 also. I ordered 2SS/RS Victory Red, manual trans, black seats,blade spoiler and polished aluminum wheels. Gonna paint white stripes all the way off the front of the nose and over the spoiler. Bought a Hurst stick;getting a blackout vinyl for rear and SS badges for grill and rear. I have owned a gaggle of Firebirds, and a GTO, but this is my first Camaro. I am so excited, I can't see straight! The wait is killing me!!

SUZL1 04-04-2013 06:51 PM

I think I'm in this group too. My TPW is 4/15 as well.
My order:
ZL1 - Blue Ray Metallic - Carbon Fibre hood insert -
Black wheels, manual transmission and a sunroof.
I can't wait to see it...

8863 04-09-2013 08:07 AM

Just got back from a weeks vacation and found out from my dealer my Camaro TPW is also 4/15. I have ordered a 2LT/RS IOM exterior and interior and after reading this board, I found out that color combination is done after this model year. I'm excited yet not in a big hurry for it to arrive at my dealer as I need to sell my motorcycle before the Camaro comes in for a little more cash than they will offer me on a trade.

Monte Mac 04-14-2013 08:06 AM

Cool, I'm a bit surprised that there only seems to be four of us ha ha. Congrats on the orders Gents. I can't wait!

marstolt 04-14-2013 09:47 AM

I am also in this group! Ordered an Ashen Grey Metallic 2LT that had apparently already finished production yesterday :thumbup:

8863 04-14-2013 11:18 AM

Sold my motorcycle over the weekend and now I'm ready for my new Camaro. Bring it on! :thumbup:

faSSteddie 04-15-2013 02:17 AM

I "messed up" and went to the Texas Camaro Revolution over the weekend and now I am all wound up!!! I just about can't see straight!! c'mon c'mon c'mon....

I too was kinda shocked to just see us five for TPW 4/15. Maybe that just means we'll get ours faster!!!!(well it sounds good to me!)

lets let each other know when we each know something.

faSSteddie

marstolt 04-16-2013 08:03 AM

Mine went from Production Complete to Shipped/En Route this morning on Chevy.com. Where is everybody elses at??

Really hoping this baby gets to the dealer by 4/30! 14 days, it could happen.

By the way, I've seen some people on here talking about tracking the railcar that their car is on. Anybody know how to do that??

Cobra Kai 04-16-2013 11:28 AM

mine is TPW 4/15 as well. chevy.com still says queued for production though. anyone know how accurate that is?

faSSteddie 04-16-2013 12:54 PM

Mine is built and bayed as of this morning. Chevrolet.com says it is shipped as well , but I am skeptical. once it has shipped, you call your dealer and ask if they can get the railcar number, Take that number to Becky and she will give you a telephone number to continue tracking while it is on the train.
faSSteddie

Monte Mac 04-16-2013 01:55 PM

Mine is built, not yet shipped. Supposed to get wrap ETC. Hoping to see it in about 2 weeks.

SUZL1 04-16-2013 07:16 PM

Well, it seems that I am going to have to contact my dealer for some more info.
I have not heard a word... my excitement level is rising.... I'm really happy for the rest of you guys

faSSteddie 04-17-2013 03:04 AM

Hoiwdy, SUZL1

We are getting all this info from Becky in the first stickied thread in this particular forum. ( not our dealers) if you have not already,give Becky your order number and she can tell you all sorts of things. How shall I put this....I don't think the dealer will try as hard to find out info for you as Becky does. Good luck!
faSSteddie