Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Forced Induction - V8 (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Cincy Speed, another Whipple install and tune. (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118112)

Qwkss 12-01-2010 01:21 PM

Cincy Speed, another Whipple install and tune.
 
JD came back to us wanting more HP.

His Mods before the Whipple...

SW 2" Headers
SW Quiet CB
G6X3 cam & Valvetrain
Roto-Fab CAI
PFADT sways, HD links & springs
Cincy Speed Tune

This netted him 461HP/423TQ

He was happy with these mods, but then he saw the numbers we got on Bob's 2010 Whipple Camaro (582HP/526TQ) with similar mods w/o a cam.

Link to Bob's Dyno tune with video...
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109237

So JD's wheels started turning and I made him a very good deal on a Whipple/Cam install/ Cam swap.

Here is his Album from our Facebook page....
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...d=147282994113

Here is a list of his current mods....

SW 2" Headers
SW Quiet CB
Roto-fab CAI
Cincy Speed BOOSTcam & valvetrain
PFADT sways, HD links & Springs
Dual fuel pumps
Updated Cincy Speed tune
Whipple SC w/ 8.5-9 psi
93 Octane

http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y.../jd2010042.jpg



http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y.../jd2010041.jpg

Here is a video...

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...=1664706811768


And the Dyno sheet.
Blue is stock
Red is G6X3, Exhaust, CAI
Green is Cam & SC

http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y.../jd2010044.jpg

Tune was 13 degrees with 11.0 AFs.

Thank you for looking! :)

armysig 12-01-2010 01:35 PM

Very nice power progression. Whipple sure does seem to have some good numbers.

navyblueSS 12-01-2010 04:09 PM

Nice!

Qwkss 12-02-2010 08:58 AM

For you guys who want this type of blower, there is really no other choice. They are a very impressive piece and the fitment is next to none.

Roto-fab 1 12-02-2010 09:31 AM

Very nice! You guys are good at producing big numbers and happy Camaro owners. One of your customers recently contacted us about a product. During the conversation he mentioned how happy he was with your customer support and the performance of his vehicle after your work. As a manufacturer we are proud to deal with shops like yours.:thumbsup:

Z_Rocks 12-02-2010 09:39 AM

How much do you think the Cams attribute to these impressive numbers? What id everything else was the same except stock cam, what do you think the numbers be?

Nice job and great result.

Qwkss 12-02-2010 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Z_Rocks (Post 2600403)
How much do you think the Cams attribute to these impressive numbers? What id everything else was the same except stock cam, what do you think the numbers be?

Nice job and great result.

Bob had a similar exhaust set up and he put down 582 to the wheels.

Thanks!:w00t:

Qwkss 12-02-2010 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roto-fab 1 (Post 2600390)
Very nice! You guys are good at producing big numbers and happy Camaro owners. One of your customers recently contacted us about a product. During the conversation he mentioned how happy he was with your customer support and the performance of his vehicle after your work. As a manufacturer we are proud to deal with shops like yours.:thumbsup:

Keep putting out an awesome product, it makes it easy for us to sell it!:headbang:

Thank you!:)

Z_Rocks 12-02-2010 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qwkss (Post 2602782)
Bob had a similar exhaust set up and he put down 582 to the wheels.

Thanks!:w00t:

Wow, it's like getting another 60+ RWHP with those cams.

Qwkss 12-02-2010 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Z_Rocks (Post 2602803)
Wow, it's like getting another 60+ RWHP with those cams.

CAM and supporting Valvetrain work wonders.:)

Z_Rocks 12-02-2010 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qwkss (Post 2602851)
CAM and supporting Valvetrain work wonders.:)

As I was watching another video of yours, this caught my attention :D
CAUTION: Stay100 Meters back or you'll be shot... :D
Any why in Arabic too? :)

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/pictur...ictureid=40122

rtkjadams 12-02-2010 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qwkss (Post 2602782)
Bob had a similar exhaust set up and he put down 582 to the wheels.

Thanks!:w00t:

We made 602 rwhp, with no cam, 1 7/8 LT, no cats and stock muff, and Fastlane CAI on 7.9 psi of boost.

Ray

Qwkss 12-02-2010 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Z_Rocks (Post 2602905)
As I was watching another video of yours, this caught my attention :D
CAUTION: Stay100 Meters back or you'll be shot... :D
Any why in Arabic too? :)

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/pictur...ictureid=40122

I Love that sign!! A customer was fighting over in Iraq and he brought that back with him. It worked over there and it keeps people away from the Dyno also. :laugh:

That was Andrews Procharged (D1SC) Camaro we tuned. Im thinking 641 to the tire.

Z_Rocks 12-02-2010 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qwkss (Post 2602936)
I Love that sign!! A customer was fighting over in Iraq and he brought that back with him. It worked over there and it keeps people away from the Dyno also. :laugh:

It really catches your attention. But what was that sign for in Iraq? I certainly don't think it was for a Dyno shop. I knew it's not from here, when I saw the "Meter" :)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.