Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Gaming Lounge (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   Drive the ZL1 early! 2012 CAMARO ZL1 in Need For Speed: The Run (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162523)

LoneStar 08-04-2011 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldJedi (Post 3566463)
Sorry guys but I am not a big video player so forgive the ignorance, but can this game be played on a Wii console ?

Yes, it willbe available on the Wii, more than likely with reduced graphics. The game will be coming to Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, PC, and 3DS.

Scarrzz 08-04-2011 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkone (Post 3561394)
Wow they put the ZL1 against the Aventador. I just saw the Aventador on Top gear, its the 2nd fastest car on their track! Beat the Buggati Veyron Super sport as well.

Uhm, WUT ?

I thought all Bugatti Veyron's were by definition "Super" and "Sport."

Is there a special version?

Seems a bit redundant. For 1.7 Ultra-Large they better all be Super Sport!

Ohh, I just realized I can drive an Aventador, and maybe a Veyron too...

(in game/ in my dreams.)

BTW, this post popped my 500 cherry. SEE what ZL1 lust has done to me? :thumbsup:

whiteknight012 08-04-2011 09:03 AM

They made the ZL1 look really good in that video, holding it's own with the Aventador and everything. :thumbsup: Not that they had to try very hard to make it look amazing!

LoneStar 08-04-2011 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarrzz (Post 3566738)
Uhm, WUT ?

(in game/ in my dreams.)

BTW, this post popped my 500 cherry. SEE what ZL1 lust has done to me? :thumbsup:

The "regular" Veyron makes 1001 hp, while the Veyron Super Sport makes 1200 hp. :confused0068: Those are metric horsepower values, but impressive nonetheless. The base model is $1.7 mil, while the Super Sport is $2.7 mil...

Scarrzz 08-04-2011 09:30 AM

I found an excellent teaser for NFS The Run

Enjoy.

Edit: Warning, minor spoiler alert. One or two scene "surprises" revealed here. A couple out of many though, not a game spoiler.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0EGN3kN99w

Scarrzz 08-04-2011 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneStarCamaro (Post 3566916)
The "regular" Veyron makes 1001 hp, while the Veyron Super Sport makes 1200 hp. :confused0068: Those are metric horsepower values, but impressive nonetheless. The base model is $1.7 mil, while the Super Sport is $2.7 mil...

HO.LEE.CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP! :confused0068:

radz28 08-04-2011 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htron50 (Post 3565759)
Several Questions from an Ol geezer not use to a ps3

Do you have to subscribe to STEAM or some SONY play server and give out your credit card to play this? If so, im worried.. bcuz Sony got all their customers CCard numbers and id info stuff hacked. Recent story.

Can we play multiplayer in real time? Now that would be cool for us to set up our own tournament!

I haven't had a problem so far, and Sony has given us like 12 months of fraud protection, but I cancelled my information as soon as I learned of the compromise. Anyways, I don't think it's necessary to leave your information on-line... I don't remember though because it's been a few years since I signed in though. If you don't need to leave your information, maybe you could just buy a Playstation Store gift card, and enter that information for payment instead. I know you need basic account information, but I just don't remember the financials... Sorry...

I think I'm getting this on PS3 though. I have FM4 for the 360 :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarrzz (Post 3566738)
Uhm, WUT ?

(in game/ in my dreams.)

THe Veyron is absolutely BAD@$$. 267 MPH or something, and it almost sounded like it had a little. The tires only last so long though, lol. I think Top Gear said they only last like 20 minutes at top speed, lol. Then you have to replace the wheels and tires for $20K! I'm not sure why the wheels have to be replaced... I don't think I heard that from TG, but I remember hearing that somewhere else.

I don't remember seeing if you're familiar with TG, but they are going to be testing the Aventador for BBC America in a few weeks; it's already run overseas. I found it on Youtube and that is about the coolest car I've ever seen. It's a different cool than ZL1 (best car I've ever seen). As much as I liked the car it's replacing, I can't believe this one looks better, and I can't believe what an improvement it seems to be over the outgoing car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarrzz (Post 3566917)

I found an excellent teaser for NFS The Run

Enjoy.

Edit: Warning, minor spoiler alert. One or two scene "surprises" revealed here. A couple out of many though, not a game spoiler.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0EGN3kN99w

Thanks for that trailer!!! That was SUPER cool. My excitement for this game in getting bigger and bigger!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarrzz (Post 3566965)
HO.LEE.CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP! :confused0068:

I'll see if I can find the TG review of the Super Sports. For a 2.5-ton car, it simply defies physics.

Scarrzz 08-04-2011 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by radz28 (Post 3567071)
Thanks for that trailer!!! That was SUPER cool. My excitement for this game in getting bigger and bigger!

That scene with the train reminded me to carry one of those window break hammers - especially with the window armor on. The window armor is on the inside though, so you could still break out from inside, not so easy to break IN though, and that's how we want it.

radz28 08-04-2011 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarrzz (Post 3567210)
That scene with the train reminded me to carry one of those window break hammers - especially with the window armor on. The window armor is on the inside though, so you could still break out from inside, not so easy to break IN though, and that's how we want it.

I guess small arms won't work LOL! What about a .50AE? Maybe I can use that to justify my Desert Eagle, lol.

Johnnyma45 08-04-2011 11:16 AM

Lost in all this is that the NFS trailer actually hints at the brand new Porsche 911 - to date, no real pics have surfaced of the new model, and this is the first time you see the headlight and hood. (I'll save everyone the suspense - it'll look like every other 911 ever made).

Kenji 08-04-2011 01:16 PM

That footage looks like the ZL1 is racing to C5Fest II on the 10fwy from LA to Phoenix :laughabove:

(I don't remember seeing him on the way)

ThaCamaroKid 08-04-2011 06:24 PM

Call me crazy but NFS has been using ( for the last NFS ) Actual times for their game ( acceleration top speed and what not ) seeing as the says 0-60 of 4.05 seconds is it safe to say thats extrememly close to actual? I havnt seen any real 0-60 times of the ZL1 or 1/4 mile times so just a thought. Also we can also assume the 175 is limited correct?

stlrammer 08-04-2011 09:21 PM

Game looks great! Perfect simulator to prep me for the open road. Actually amazing graphics and sound.

King Nothing 08-05-2011 12:04 AM

Looks awesome!!! I've already pre ordered F4, I'll have to pre order this one