Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   talk about ther worse day ever for a CAR GUY (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128129)

Sir Nuke 02-07-2011 06:24 PM

talk about ther worse day ever for a CAR GUY

This is the worse nightmare I could ever imagine.....this guy gets his new Ferrari 458 after a TWO YEAR WAIT.....has it for two weeks and some A$$HAT pulls out of a carwash without looking, hits him and drives over the front of the car and stops in the middle of the hood!!!! The driver of that Ford better have some SERIOUS INSURANCE.....and you can bet he will end up having to take out a loan to make his insurance permiums in the future.

8cd03gro 02-07-2011 06:45 PM

HAHA when he said, "isn't it all your favorite model," somebody responded, "not mine."

That would really suck.

THE EVIL TW1N 02-07-2011 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Nuke (Post 2813822)
This is the worse nightmare I could ever imagine.....this guy gets his new Ferrari 458 after a TWO YEAR WAIT.....has it for two weeks and some A$$HAT pulls out of a carwash without looking, hits him and drives over the front of the car and stops in the middle of the hood!!!! The driver of that Ford better have some SERIOUS INSURANCE.....and you can bet he will end up having to take out a loan to make his insurance permiums in the future.

Whoever filming was an ass, no respect.

Oh well, accidents happen. They both have insurance I'm sure. But if you read the "news" report on the site, the Ferrari is clearly at fault. Your post just has some fabricated story, I don't even know how you came up with it. You should probably edit the post seeing as the only "A$$HAT" was the Ferrari driver.

carguy50 02-07-2011 07:42 PM

nice truck

coolman 02-07-2011 07:51 PM

Built ford tough. LOL

That would make a good ford commercial if edited right.

nester7929 02-07-2011 07:57 PM

The 458 is ugly. I don't care what other people say.

98_Camaro 02-07-2011 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE EVIL TW1N (Post 2814084)
Whoever filming was an ass, no respect.

Oh well, accidents happen. They both have insurance I'm sure. But if you read the "news" report on the site, the Ferrari is clearly at fault. Your post just has some fabricated story, I don't even know how you came up with it. You should probably edit the post seeing as the only "A$$HAT" was the Ferrari driver.

Yeah, something's not right if you don't know you're driving over a Ferrari.
Read the story too. If you're driving a Ferrari, I don't see the point in pulling an illegal maneuver. You think you'd be babying the car...

TOMS1SS 02-07-2011 08:10 PM

Hahaha so much for the theory trucks aren't safe.

FenwickHockey65 02-07-2011 08:46 PM

That'll buff right out.

gml1998 02-07-2011 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FenwickHockey65 (Post 2814372)
That'll buff right out.

Let Junkman at it with a few Adams products and it will be good as new .:D

RAdams 02-07-2011 09:32 PM

After reading the story, I'd say a 3rd person shares (minor) blame: the "nice" lady who stopped to let the truck out into traffic. If you're not 100% sure the person you're letting out into traffic is going to pull out into the lane in front of you (closest to the curb) and is going to travel in the same direction as you, you are begging to cause an accident. I've seen accidents happen a few cars in front of me, I know people who have been hit because of this and I've had some close calls myself all because a car crossed lanes and went in the opposite direction blindly. The instant you wave someone out, it's like they assume you are telling them "all is clear" and they don't have to look. My safety 2 cents for the day.

AZCamaroFan 02-07-2011 09:47 PM

that makes me want to :cry:

Mr. Wyndham 02-07-2011 09:49 PM

:laugh:

Sucks.....but I can't stop chuckling...

11_Camaro 02-07-2011 10:16 PM

Accoring to what I read (if I understood it correctly), the Ferrari had crossed into the on-coming lane to go by stopped traffic in the proper lane to get to a left turn lane ahead. Seems likely that without the illegal manuver/his imapatience he would not have been in the position to get run over by the truck (my .02).