Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - California (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   ! HAPPY HOLIDAY ! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64621)

6BANGER 02-07-2010 01:43 PM

! HAPPY HOLIDAY !

:happyanim: ! HAPPY SUPER BOWL SUNDAY ! :happyanim:
The Best damn day of the Year !
I don't even care who wins today, I'm a Manning Fan & I also follow Brees, I thought he was great in San Diego. But he got hurt & the Chargers threw him away, their loss, obviously ! Not that Rivers is a slouch, but I get tired of hearing that Rivers is better then everyone. When the Giants came to S.D., they cap'd on Eli saying they got a better Qb in the trade....Well...He has a ring !
I would be ecstatic if Brees got a ring ! He well deserves it. He is so involved with his community, he has raised the Hearts of New Orleans on & off the field.
Payton is Awesome, seems like a great guy & is the total QB, He's amazing to watch.
So we have two Good Ol' Boys in the Super Bowl & I'm hoping for a good close game, the 2 Best teams "ARE" in the SUPER BOWL !

:happyanim::happy0180::emoticon11::party0038::sm0: :popcorn::happyanim:

tribone 02-07-2010 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6BANGER (Post 1458745)
:happyanim: ! HAPPY SUPER BOWL SUNDAY ! :happyanim:
The Best damn day of the Year !
I don't even care who wins today, I'm a Manning Fan & I also follow Brees, I thought he was great in San Diego. But he got hurt & the Chargers threw him away, their loss, obviously ! Not that Rivers is a slouch, but I get tired of hearing that Rivers is better then everyone. When the Giants came to S.D., they cap'd on Eli saying they got a better Qb in the trade....Well...He has a ring !
I would be ecstatic if Brees got a ring ! He well deserves it. He is so involved with his community, he has raised the Hearts of New Orleans on & off the field.
Payton is Awesome, seems like a great guy & is the total QB, He's amazing to watch.
So we have two Good Ol' Boys in the Super Bowl & I'm hoping for a good close game, the 2 Best teams "ARE" in the SUPER BOWL !

:happyanim::happy0180::emoticon11::party0038::sm0: :popcorn::happyanim:

Well said my friend!! :word:

d69chris 02-07-2010 03:02 PM

This will be the Showdown of the Gun Slingers, I can't wait!!:D

But, how can you bet against a team with the name SAINTS playing on Sunday?:iono:

2010SSRSM6 02-07-2010 09:51 PM

I hope the first phone call Drew Breeze makes after the game is to AJ Smith, then Phillip Drivels!

Great Job Drew! Too bad you weren't a Raider. :D

d69chris 02-07-2010 10:07 PM

Drew wouldn't have been in the game if he was a Raider!:sm0:

ElManny 02-07-2010 10:10 PM

glad the saints won a guy i went to school with is their left guard:headbang:

6BANGER 02-07-2010 10:11 PM

SAINTS !
SAINTS !
SAINTS !
CONGRATS' DREW !

:happyanim::party0038::happyanim: