Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Southeast (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Emerald Coast Camaros November meet and greet-- November 5th, 2011 (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171567)

menendez1293 09-15-2011 05:11 PM

Emerald Coast Camaros November meet and greet-- November 5th, 2011

Well I know its a little early but I wanted to throw the date out there for the novemeber meet here in Tallahassee.
I am planning on the 5th of novemeber.

As of right now I'm thinking of doing some pictures of course, a lunch at beef o bradys, and then for our cruise we will probably do a very simalliar cruise to the one from July. I will post time, exact location and such as it gets closer and I confirm it with the restaurant.

For the Tallahassee people let me know if you can think of any great spots for us.

Please Save the date and let me know who will be attending.

Hope to see all of you guys here in Tallahassee again for a great time. :happyanim:

Thanks

:rolling5thgen:

EDIT: I have move the date Novemeber 5 for 11 am. Please make note of this

We will be having lunch at beef o Brady's. I just got off the phone with the manager and he said they will be more than happy to have us and he also said since we will be getting there around 11 we could most likely have the front parking lot and section a part of the restaurant for all us.

Here is thier address
1208 Capital Circle SE, Tallahassee, fl 32301

68/2010 09-15-2011 05:39 PM

Count us in!!!!!!!!!! And I'll pass this on to some new folks that been wanting to join us and have some fun.:thumbsup:

rangerchevy 09-15-2011 05:58 PM

I'll be there. :cool:

Baldman 09-15-2011 07:22 PM

I'm in.:happyanim::headbang:

avellanet.jr 09-16-2011 12:05 PM

I'll be in Tallahassee for the FSU Miami game! Maybe I can meet up with you guys before hand!

menendez1293 09-16-2011 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avellanet.jr (Post 3762585)
I'll be in Tallahassee for the FSU Miami game! Maybe I can meet up with you guys before hand!

That would be sweet we love meeting new faces. I will probably start the meet at 11 am eastern time. That should be before the game. :thumbup:

FSUCamaro 09-18-2011 02:22 PM

I'm new and love to join and meet all of yall, the Miami game though will have a big say in this though

GO NOLES

acatlover13 09-18-2011 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by menendez1293 (Post 3763063)
That would be sweet we love meeting new faces. I will probably start the meet at 11 am eastern time. That should be before the game. :thumbup:

The time for that game hasn't been set yet, so let's just hope it's not a noon game. If so, that may throw a monkey wrench in eating at Beef o Brady's. Plus....I won't be able to come, because I'll be at the game. :(

menendez1293 09-18-2011 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acatlover13 (Post 3769417)
The time for that game hasn't been set yet, so let's just hope it's not a noon game. If so, that may throw a monkey wrench in eating at Beef o Brady's. Plus....I won't be able to come, because I'll be at the game. :(

Well I might just have to change the date cause the game is such a big thing. I have a lot of people tell me they might not be able to go because of the game I might do it the week before or the week after. Let me know if one is better than the other.

Baldman 09-18-2011 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by menendez1293 (Post 3770392)
Well I might just have to change the date cause the game is such a big thing. I have a lot of people tell me they might not be able to go because of the game I might do it the week before or the week after. Let me know if one is better than the other.

Just checked the schedule and the 3rd and the 26th are away games. The 26th is in the "SWAMP" @ Florida.:help:. You could have the first Sunday Meet & Greet,:confused0068: just my 2 cents. Some of our members work on Saturday and Sunday would be different. Then again you have the Pros playing on TV.:emoticon8::laugh:

menendez1293 09-18-2011 09:08 PM

Haha I would prefer to keep a Saturday meet since most work on Monday's and most have to drive home. But I will keep it in mind. I will try to move it. I won't know if I have to retake my sat till tuesady so that will be the game changer for me. I will keep the thread updated for all to know

fsusmithc2 09-20-2011 10:23 AM

I live in Tallahassee too so I see no reason not to attend. May be heading up to Pony Wars too. I finally have a car with a following/support group. :)

In fairness, there were forums available for my Cobalt too but well, it was a Cobalt, and an LT one at that. Nothin' fancy.

Baldman 09-20-2011 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fsusmithc2 (Post 3777523)
I live in Tallahassee too so I see no reason not to attend. May be heading up to Pony Wars too. I finally have a car with a following/support group. :)

In fairness, there were forums available for my Cobalt too but well, it was a Cobalt, and an LT one at that. Nothin' fancy.

It's that outlaw thing isn't it.:sm0::emoticon16:

acatlover13 09-20-2011 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fsusmithc2 (Post 3777523)

You most definitely need to make it up to Pony Wars....you will be in Camaro overload. :D