Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Engine | Exhaust | Bolt-On | Drivetrain Modifications (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   Special Offer For ONE Lucky 510RE Customer (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=274509)

KCS 02-01-2013 09:27 AM

Special Offer For ONE Lucky 510RE Customer

Alright guys,

I'll get right to the point, so here's the deal. We need a ZL1. We've been approached for a full magazine write up on the installation of a Ram Clutches twin disc clutch system, but this level of hardware is not for a bone stock ZL1. It's meant to hold some serious power (as in 1000lb-ft of torque), so to do it justice, we are offering this clutch and installation FREE to the next customer to purchase our 700whp Stage III ZL1 Package. I say again, this badass twin disc clutch kit plus installation is FREE to the next person to purchase our Stage III ZL1 Package.

LSA Stage III Package

510 Stage II LSA Cylinder Heads
510 Ported S/C Snout & TB
Custom Grind Cam Shaft w/ Dual Valve Springs & Titanium Retainers
Hardened Chromoly Pushrods
American Racing Headers Stainless Header System
Innovators West Balancer w/ Metco Ring Gear
Dual Pass Intercooler w/ Reservoir
Dual Intank Fuel Pumps
80lbs/hr Fuel Injectors
ARP Head Studs & Cam Shaft Bolts
All New GM Gaskets
Mild to Wild Exhaust Switch
Super Charger Pulley w/ Idler Pulleys
90mm GM Throttle Body
Roto-Fab Cold Air Intake Kit
510 Custom Decals
Custom Dyno & Driveability Tune

Our Stage III ZL1 Package starts at $14,999, installation and tax included, and includes everything I've listed above, but the next package we install will also get Ram Clutches' Force 10.5" Strapped Dual Disc Kit installed as well as having their car featured in at least one nationally published magazine.

Here is a link to the latest ZL1 build, which made over 700hp to the tires. If you have any questions, please let us know through PM, email, or call us at the shop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-kK3LSRlHY

Thanks,
Kent
510 Race Engineering

BeardWS6 02-01-2013 05:19 PM

Nice, where are you located in houston?

Randy510 02-02-2013 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeardWS6 (Post 6111370)
Nice, where are you located in houston?

NW Harris County.

22111 Hufsmith Kohrville Rd
Tomball Tx 77375

:thumbsup:

-Randy

swizlstik 02-06-2013 06:42 PM

Dang......

drrm123 02-07-2013 01:58 AM

Will it pass an emissions test?

davidcroft 02-07-2013 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drrm123 (Post 6131484)
Will it pass an emissions test?

Not California!

E-Ray 02-07-2013 10:56 AM

What about an auto? will the trans handle this hp

razorz28 02-07-2013 11:01 AM

If you have trouble finding a car and in a bind, let me know I will ship my car down to you. :) I have 5k to spend hahahahaha.

KCS 02-07-2013 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by E-Ray (Post 6132490)
What about an auto? will the trans handle this hp

Both the red and black ZL1s in the videos are equipped with an automatic transmission.

G4M3OVR 02-07-2013 11:17 AM

Holy balls! $14,999? I mean no disrespect but I've been quoted a little more than half that price for essentially the same build installed and tuned by another reputable shop.

KCS 02-07-2013 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G4M3OVR (Post 6132568)
Holy balls! $14,999? I mean no disrespect but I've been quoted a little more than half that price for essentially the same build installed and tuned by another reputable shop.

No offense taken. Essentially the same is still not the same. The devil is in the details.

razorz28 02-07-2013 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCS (Post 6132628)
No offense taken. Essentially the same is still not the same. The devil is in the details.

HAHA Nice, I love it. I am a business owner and need to train my sales guys that saying "Essentially the same is still not the same"

G4M3OVR 02-07-2013 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCS (Post 6132628)

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCS (Post 6109423)
LSA Stage III Package

510 Stage II LSA Cylinder Heads
510 Ported S/C Snout & TB
Custom Grind Cam Shaft
w/ Dual Valve Springs & Titanium Retainers
Hardened Chromoly Pushrods
American Racing Headers Stainless Header System
Innovators West Balancer w/ Metco Ring Gear
Dual Pass Intercooler w/ Reservoir
Dual Intank Fuel Pumps
80lbs/hr Fuel Injectors
ARP Head Studs & Cam Shaft Bolts
All New GM Gaskets
Mild to Wild Exhaust Switch
Super Charger Pulley w/ Idler Pulleys
90mm GM Throttle Body
Roto-Fab Cold Air Intake Kit
510 Custom Decals
Custom Dyno & Driveability Tune

Our Stage III ZL1 Package starts at $14,999, installation and tax included...

The bold items are the only things that are not exactly the same as what I was quoted. The difference is only between your custom work and theirs. I highly doubt they would put any less TLC into their work than you guys, so I've just been a little curious as to why there is such a large disparity between your price and theirs. Either way, someone is going to be walking away with a beast of a ride and a bad ass clutch for free. Not to mention having their car featured in one or more magazines. Good luck with the sale!

KCS 02-07-2013 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RazorZL1 (Post 6132747)
HAHA Nice, I love it. I am a business owner and need to train my sales guys that saying "Essentially the same is still not the same"

I'm glad you liked that! :laugh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by G4M3OVR (Post 6132848)
The bold items are the only things that are not exactly the same as what I was quoted. The difference is only between your custom work and theirs. I highly doubt they would put any less TLC into their work than you guys, so I've just been a little curious as to why there is such a large disparity between your price and theirs. Either way, someone is going to be walking away with a beast of a ride and a bad ass clutch for free. Not to mention having their car featured in one or more magazines. Good luck with the sale!

Without knowing who it is you're talking about and what it is they're offering, I couldn't really tell you what the differences are. It is a lot of money so as a consumer, making sure you're getting the best bang for the buck is only natural and we want to make sure we are competitive in that regard. We put a lot of work into these hand ported induction pieces and each time we tweak a little more than the last time. We're now up to 700whp on 91 octane through an automatic and on a Mustang eddy current dyno. The next one may even make more power as we have a couple more tricks up our sleeve. If there is another shop out there that is duplicating those results at half the cost to you, my hat is off to them!!

Keep in mind that this is our "Stage III" package, which is our highest level of modification as far as a package deal goes. We do offer other stages consisting of different levels of modifications, and therefore performance to fit almost any budget.