Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro 1LE Forum (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=149)
-   -   Did some 1LE shopping today (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=295415)

Cookie Monster 05-14-2013 10:40 AM

Did some 1LE shopping today

I finally decided that I wanted a 2013 over 2014 1LE, so I finally went to my dealership where I bought my previous 2 cars.
My salesman (a guy who I feels works for me) said it was too late to put in new orders (obviously with a 4/19/2013 cutoff date). He said he'll call me back after he finds all available cars from different dealerships within a 200mile radius, similar to my likings;
-2SS
-1LE package
-RS package
-NPP Exhaust
-CRT color (ALL are a must! except the color, and there aren't any CRTs are left in that 200mile radius):sad0147:
He estimated it'll be between 43-45K. The credit score was 700 even. He also said I'll have to wait to see my finance options with Ally until we find the car & price.
I guess my question to you all is, is it possible to get 0% financing with a 700 score? And can that BeckyRogers lady help us out? :help: Any advice is greatly appreciated.

DemonZL1 05-14-2013 11:07 AM

You can pm becky and see what she says. Super helpful.

Nick S 05-14-2013 11:26 AM

Well it would likely depend on what length loan term you would be looking for. I had a higher credit score than 700 but there wasn't any 0% rates for 72 months available.
If you are in Detroit area then Becky is not that far away from you in Woodhaven. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend you contact her and work with her on this car purchase. You live much closer than I do and I would make the 8 hour drive again in a heartbeat to buy another car from her. In fact as I was reading this Becky just called me to check on how everything was going and it's been almost 3 weeks since I took delivery. It kind of freaked me out actually. As I read her name in your post suddenly my cell phone started buzzing and the caller ID said "Becky Doyle @ Rodgers Chevrolet". Kind of freaked me out with the timing. She has quite a few 1LE's on the lot already. You can see what colors she has if you go to rodgers chevrolet website and just look for the SS Performance Pkg option listed. I beleive she had IOM, Silver, Black, White, and possibly an AGM.

Zorns 05-14-2013 11:51 AM

If I remember correctly, Rodgers had those 1LEs for less than what your dealership quoted you.

bluBlud 05-14-2013 12:46 PM

I shopped around and got a better rate through a credit union than the dealership could offer through their network of banks.

Meltdownaverted 05-14-2013 01:03 PM

your score shouldn't be an issue, and if you want Crystal Red just ask your salesperson to look a little further afield. There will be some out there.

GearheadSS 05-14-2013 02:12 PM

$43-45K is what it will sticker for. You should be able to buy for quite a bit less.

Cookie Monster 05-14-2013 03:04 PM

Thx for all the info & advice
I just pm'd Becky so we'll see what happens. Ill keep you all posted and hopefully ill have pics soon.

Camaro_Corvette 05-14-2013 03:07 PM

:word: on BeckyD

:word: she is stocked with 1LE's :headbang:

Eric59 05-14-2013 03:09 PM

I agree with Nick S, contact Becky at Rodgers Chevrolet. I bought my car through her from NC, and had it shipped to me. She'll also work with you to get all the rebates you are eligible for.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Cookie Monster 05-14-2013 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camaro_Corvette (Post 6543260)
:word: on BeckyD

:word: she is stocked with 1LE's :headbang:

Salesman just called me and said the other dealerships are only willing to make even exchange "dealer-trades". So I guess he can only trade a 1LE for a 1LE. Which he has none so.... I guess each dealership is holding on to the last few 1LE's they have and selling them at top dollar :noidea:
I have the patience of a 2year old sometimes, lol. I'm thinking of holding out for a 2014 order. And just keep building up the credit score and down payment.

Dropspeed 05-14-2013 05:26 PM

You are in Detroit. Do yourself a favor and just head to Woodhaven and deal with Becky directly. She has 1LE in stock. I visited 2 dealerships before I went there and couldn't be happier with the service.

I am going with a no on the 0% on anything over 36 months.

GearheadSS 05-14-2013 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cookie Monster (Post 6543725)
Salesman just called me and said the other dealerships are only willing to make even exchange "dealer-trades". So I guess he can only trade a 1LE for a 1LE. Which he has none so.... I guess each dealership is holding on to the last few 1LE's they have and selling them at top dollar :noidea:
I have the patience of a 2year old sometimes, lol. I'm thinking of holding out for a 2014 order. And just keep building up the credit score and down payment.

Just call Becky. The dealers there probably are doing even exchanges on 1LEs. I know if a dealer called wanting one of mine, I'd ask for a 1LE in return too. Most dealers don't have any and they're still somewhat hard to come by if you're looking in a small area.

Nick S 05-14-2013 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cookie Monster (Post 6543725)

I just sent Becky an e-mail for you with a link to your thread here. She'll likely respond tomorrow if she has time (she is very busy but always seems to find time for fellow Camaro enthusiasts).

If anything just call Rodgers Chevrolet and ask for Becky Doyle directly. She will get you squared away!

Cookie Monster 05-14-2013 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick S (Post 6544446)
I just sent Becky an e-mail for you with a link to your thread here. She'll likely respond tomorrow if she has time (she is very busy but always seems to find time for fellow Camaro enthusiasts).

If anything just call Rodgers Chevrolet and ask for Becky Doyle directly. She will get you squared away!

Thx again for the help, I've gotten in contact with Becky, and thinking of driving there within the next couple days.

beany323 05-14-2013 09:05 PM

days??? wheres the commitment!!! !

gl!

davidcroft 05-14-2013 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beany323 (Post 6544663)

gl!

:sm0:
Is he crying wolf on the forums and threatening to buy? :bellyroll:

Cookie Monster 05-14-2013 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beany323 (Post 6544663)

gl!

:bellyroll: and thx at the same time
I got a pretty hectic work schedule. 16 hour shifts, work 7 days, 80hour work weeks some weeks. I mean, how else could I afford one of these?:frusty:

Meltdownaverted 05-15-2013 01:44 PM

Email Becky, if you know what you want you can do almost everything over phone and email nowadays. No need to visit till its time to pick up.

Eric59 05-15-2013 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meltdownaverted (Post 6547414)
Email Becky, if you know what you want you can do almost everything over phone and email nowadays. No need to visit till its time to pick up.

This is how I bought my car through Becky and she had it shipped to my address.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

DHSS 05-15-2013 10:11 PM

Loaded 1LEs with no roof in my area for 39k plus TTL. MSRP OF $43,675

Cookie Monster 05-17-2013 08:26 PM

I just placed an order for a 2014 1LE with quite a few options :D:D:D
I'll keep you guys posted

Nick S 05-17-2013 10:28 PM

Congrats. Hopefully you'll get it in time to still enjoy it this summer yet.
So...are you going to spill the beans on what color and options you ordered?
SPILL'EM!!

Cookie Monster 05-17-2013 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick S (Post 6557691)
Congrats. Hopefully you'll get it in time to still enjoy it this summer yet.
So...are you going to spill the beans on what color and options you ordered?
SPILL'EM!!

I guess technically its a "Preliminary Order" until June 11th I believe, so here goes
PEG: 2SS
G7P: Red Rock Metallic
1LE: SS performance package
NPP: Dual mode exhaust
AYZ: Recaro performance seats
WRS: RS Exterior package
And about 20 other codes that are obviously included in the 2SS/1LE/RS packages.
The color is subject to change. I seen CRT on a 14-Impala on display (after i made the order) and I'm pretty sure ill change the order. Assuming the color will look the same on the Camaro.

Nick S 05-17-2013 11:18 PM

Cool! Thanks for sharing the details!

Cookie Monster 05-18-2013 07:58 AM

No prob, and a lot of those options are still pending. When I was shopping for a 2013 1LE I had a price limit of 45K, anything above that was too uncomfortable for me
So if the price of the 2014 jumps too high, I can definitely cut out the Recaros and maybe even RS package (Seeing how the Non-RS looks great on the 2014 models). But pending on how long it takes to build/ship, it gives me the time I need to save up and keep those options.
I guess I'm hoping from some type of delay in a way. My salesman told me "In a perfect situation, it'll be late July." Which is almost enough time to put save up enough to put a dent in the price of some of these options.;)

GearheadSS 05-18-2013 08:23 AM

Don't count on it being late July. 2014 production doesn't start until July 15th and it's been stated the Recaros won't be available for start of production.

Cookie Monster 05-18-2013 08:54 AM

I guess thats even better for me, only bad thing is that I'd have to break it in before the winter weather hits. Michigan weather is terrible and who knows, it may come early this year. I dont plan on using this car as a daily driver so well see

Hyena 05-18-2013 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cookie Monster (Post 6557781)
I guess technically its a "Preliminary Order" until June 11th I believe, so here goes
PEG: 2SS
G7P: Red Rock Metallic
1LE: SS performance package
NPP: Dual mode exhaust
AYZ: Recaro performance seats
WRS: RS Exterior package
And about 20 other codes that are obviously included in the 2SS/1LE/RS packages.
The color is subject to change. I seen CRT on a 14-Impala on display (after i made the order) and I'm pretty sure ill change the order. Assuming the color will look the same on the Camaro.

If I'm not wrong.CRT is not avail on a Camaro for 2014.I think red rock replaced it.

Cookie Monster 05-18-2013 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyena (Post 6559953)
If I'm not wrong.CRT is not avail on a Camaro for 2014.I think red rock replaced it.

I just looked for CRT on the code sheet and didnt see it:brokenheart:
After doing a little bit if research,
-Red rock metallic replaced IOM
-Red hot replaced Victory Red
-Bright yellow replaced Rally Yellow
-BUT, I see no replacement for CRT:mad0259:
And I could swear I seen 2014 CRT pics of the ZL1 and even a base level on a "destination charge" truck. I'm all confused

PYROLYSIS 05-18-2013 06:25 PM

CRT is available for 2014.