Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Forced Induction - V8 (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   ADM Performance Stage Two Build... (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63988)

ADM PERFORMANCE 02-03-2010 04:17 PM

ADM Performance Stage Two Build...

Less than a week after completing the extreme 910RWHP and 1000RWTQ build, the ADM team was tasked with another build. This time, we were given three days to complete the build... and we did it in two and a half! This build included an ADM Stage Two Camshaft, 1 7/8" American Racing Headers, the ADM Performance Street Cold Air Intake, and a Magnuson Supercharger.

The final result was an incredible 629rwhp and 575lbs-ft. of torque. :headbang:

10aSSee D 02-03-2010 05:22 PM

Awesome numbers guys! How about a walk behind the car so we can here the cam at idle. Also how much boost?

Andro 02-03-2010 05:32 PM

Looking Good

Z_Rocks 02-03-2010 06:10 PM

Is this on 91 or 93 Octane? BTW, does TX have 93 or 91 Octane?

Andy, you guys do a superb job! You're # 1 on my list!

navyblueSS 02-03-2010 09:56 PM

Nice results, very impressive numbers.

Number_9 02-03-2010 10:00 PM

The car is on a trailer back to TN right now. Owner should be posting some pics/video or sending to ADM to post soon. No race fuel was harmed in the making of this car, the car was running 93 octane. We're lucky in TX and can buy good gas almost anywhere.

barrylnv 02-04-2010 12:29 AM

Wow, very impressive for 93 octane. Curious as to boost numbers? Stock longblock other than cam?

ADM PERFORMANCE 02-04-2010 06:07 AM

Stock Block,Stock rods,stock pistons.

It does have a ZR1 Clutch assembly MTI short throw shifter and Magnaflow 3"
Exhaust with Highflow cats.

It was running with Chevron(Customer approved,ADM Recommended) 93 octane fuel.

It makes 7.5 psi .

It was a CARBON COPY Build to SW's car that we did back in October 2009.

Andy

Crowley 02-04-2010 10:54 AM

Very nice results Andy!!

Crowley

ADM PERFORMANCE 02-04-2010 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crowley (Post 1447900)
Very nice results Andy!!

Crowley

Yes it was a very good one indeed.

Andy

It`s got to be fast 02-04-2010 10:31 PM

I`ll try to get some pictures tomorrow and a vid. I got back home at 6:30 this morning and I`ve been running ever since. This the first time I`ve got to sit down. I will say this that all you guys that want to get there car done but are somewhat worried about it being done right or is it worth it? My answer is THIS CAR WILL RUN and it looks like it just rolled out of the dealership ,It was worth every cent. I`m very happy with it. I could have took the car anywhere I`m glad I took it to Andy at ADM. Have you ever watched somebody thats real good at what they do and gets a tremendous amount of things done and done right in a short amount of time thats Andy. He knows these cars. It`s like these other guys have already said, nobody else will work on my car,You can trust him.

ADM PERFORMANCE 02-05-2010 06:21 AM

Glad you made it home safely

Quote:

Originally Posted by It`s got to be fast (Post 1450490)
I`ll try to get some pictures tomorrow and a vid. I got back home at 6:30 this morning and I`ve been running ever since. This the first time I`ve got to sit down. I will say this that all you guys that want to get there car done but are somewhat worried about it being done right or is it worth it? My answer is THIS CAR WILL RUN and it looks like it just rolled out of the dealership ,It was worth every cent. I`m very happy with it. I could have took the car anywhere I`m glad I took it to Andy at ADM. Have you ever watched somebody thats real good at what they do and gets a tremendous amount of things done and done right in a short amount of time thats Andy. He knows these cars. It`s like these other guys have already said, nobody else will work on my car,You can trust him.

Thanks for the kind words and I am glad you made it back safely.

Not many of my customers get to see first hand what I do....You however saw 2 days of hard work and perfection at it's best.

Bill brought his car to ADM to get it done right,No smoke..No mirrors...:w00t:

Thanks again

Andy

Number_9 02-05-2010 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by It`s got to be fast (Post 1450490)
...It`s like these other guys have already said, nobody else will work on my car,You can trust him.

+1.

tones2SS 02-05-2010 11:53 AM

Very nice job AGAIN Andy. You guys are doing some great work out of that shop.:thumbsup::headbang:
Very nice for 7.5 psi and over 630 ponies to the rear wheels. So, I'm guessing about, 740ish at the crank?