Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Sports Lounge (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   NFL officials (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112441)

CJ Man 10-24-2010 07:26 PM

NFL officials

So is it just me or does it seem that the officials have money on these games. You got the horrible call in the steelers and fins game (whatever fins lost not too mad) and I'm sorry but the bills should be celebrating their first win. Anybody else think so?

9c1ny 10-24-2010 08:23 PM

yeah the Bills got screwed twice today : (

CJ Man 10-24-2010 08:42 PM

Okay chalk one up to the officials in the Sunday night game now. Shancoe td overturned

9c1ny 10-24-2010 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJ Man (Post 2477593)
Okay chalk one up to the officials in the Sunday night game now. Shancoe td overturned

yup, that was a beautiful catch :iono:

CaniacFan 10-24-2010 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 9c1ny (Post 2477601)
yup, that was a beautiful catch :iono:

+1, geez, the guy is flying through the air - is he supposed to invert and roll on his back instead of hitting the ground (with the ball) on his stomach?!?!

mlee 10-24-2010 08:48 PM

...and they cost the Chargers the game against the Pats too... Backward pass was completely wrong and was a reversal of points... and the interferance call was total BS too.

Couldn't believe it...:facepalm:

....yeah the Dolphins got screwed too... I said it as the play was going on that they needed to continue to find out who ended up w/ the ball in case of overturn...

I love it how Ben said he had the ball at the bottom of the pile...LMFAO at that one...

CJ Man 10-24-2010 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlee (Post 2477629)
...and they cost the Chargers the game against the Pats too... Backward pass was completely wrong and was a reversal of points... and the interferance call was total BS too.

....yeah the Dolphins got screwed too... I said it as the play was going on that they needed to continue to find out who ended up w/ the ball in case of overturn...

I love it how Ben said he had the ball at the bottom of the pile...LMFAO at that one...

Yeah chargers got screwed on false start at the end too. The replayed showed it was a neutral zone infraction by d but it's the pats you know.

WadeWilson 10-25-2010 08:31 AM

The refs blew a call in the Steelers/Dolphins game too. Ben clearly fumbled going into the end zone and the Dolphins recovered.

RB43TD 10-25-2010 09:42 AM

Definitely not happy about the officials the last two weeks in the Chiefs games. The Chiefs won in spite of horrid calls yesterday, but two weeks in a row the Chiefs get pass interference calls against their DB's when replays show the WR clearly pushing off. Luckily they were able to dominate Jacksonville so it wasn't an issue yesterday, but two weeks ago it contributed to the Texans win.

Chevyrocker 10-25-2010 10:05 AM

I was at the Steelers/Dolphins game and even as a Steeler fan, I know it was an awful call to finish that game. I'll take the win, but it's not something I'm proud of. That stadium got dead silent when the ref said "however..." after ruling the run a fumble.

CJ Man 10-25-2010 10:45 AM

Yeah I think the steelers game should have ended with a touchback

3 SS's 10-25-2010 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlee (Post 2477629)

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJ Man (Post 2477805)
Yeah chargers got screwed on false start at the end too. The replayed showed it was a neutral zone infraction by d but it's the pats you know.

Chargers lost because of more than a couple bad calls, they were very sloppy all day except the two TD drives in the 4th...their D played tremendous....the best I'd ever seen them play, but you can't keep letting Tom Brady stick around in a game...it'll always come back to bite you in the ass.;)

rallyrob 10-25-2010 06:09 PM

hey chevyrocker how does ben always get away with it im from seattle and rep-ing the 12th man for the seahawks but i do know know how does ben dive at the goal line and he scores if it was any qb in the nfl its a fumble or he didnt pass but for somereson they let him in what do you think about the superbowl touch down im from seattle and talk to lots of people from pit half said he wasint in half said they won fair and square SORRY IF SOMEOF IT IS MISSD SPELLD

WadeWilson 10-25-2010 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3 SS's (Post 2480759)
Chargers lost because of more than a couple bad calls, they were very sloppy all day except the two TD drives in the 4th...their D played tremendous....the best I'd ever seen them play, but you can't keep letting Tom Brady stick around in a game...it'll always come back to bite you in the ass.;)

/\ THIS :word: