Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   SEMA Camaro Christmas Morning Part 2!! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50584)

futrocpd 11-04-2009 11:11 AM

thanks again, awesome pics.

5thGenCamaroChick 11-04-2009 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra (Post 1131464)
HOLY COW!!! :confused0068:

now that's a trans am i'd rock! :headbang:

no offense to the guys at LPE, but this car is eleventy billion times better-looking than theirs... even when i hate black.

ps - i just got done watching Smokey & the Bandit :laugh:

:word: x eleventy gazillion = O M G I want that T/A!!!!!!

Gotthat02fire 11-04-2009 11:15 AM

Where is SCAP's Camaro?????

The Dark Knight 11-04-2009 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gotthat02fire (Post 1132317)
Where is SCAP's Camaro?????

Part 1...this is Part 2 lol

jpetro 11-04-2009 11:21 AM

:coolpics: I have to change my shorts.
Thanks for the great pics you deserve a Emmy.

Is it possible to get a list before you leave of which models will be available for sale. I can't believe the different directions the vendors are taking the Camaro. If you can't find one you love you should be committed.:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: What would you say is the percentage of Camaros vs the rest of the cars there. Thanks for the interior shots, keep them coming.:thumbsup:

Ghost Rider 11-04-2009 11:23 AM

I am amazed by how many Camaros are at SEMA.

skatementle 11-04-2009 11:24 AM

anyone know if the exuast on the camaro dusk is coming out?

Angrybird 12 11-04-2009 11:39 AM

GREAT PICS!!
Now If I ever get a new Camaro I will have a good choice in rear Spoilers to pick from... Right now it is a toss up between the one on Jay Leno's camaro and the one on the Hurst Camaro...

2010_5thgen 11-04-2009 11:51 AM

i like the splitter package by fessler moss and callaway. i just dont know about the rearend section on the callaway.

tones2SS 11-04-2009 11:55 AM

Thanks for the pics tribone!!
You da man!!:drinking::drinking:

talwell 11-04-2009 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Jolly (Post 1132271)
I have to chime in on this. I agree very much with 'Doc' that most of these cars do not improve on the original. Chevy did a great job. I was about to comment that I had no idea there were so many ugly wheels! Obviously, we all have different tastes. I was most disappointed to not see any front end treatment that I liked. I wish an Italian designer would get hold of the Camaro and put a Ferrari nose on it! There are lots of good details in the show cars and I think the original could be improved a bit. But, as Doc said, GM did a great job and we're all lucky for it.

I also agree fully - there are some cars that appear to be improvements of the original production car but for the most part they are just tuner / cosmetic alterations that fit the tastes of the designers. No offense to the hard work that went into some of these cars - but some are downright aweful looking.

It is so cool to see the spirit of the muscle cars come to life again - if these cars prove to offer nothing more, they show that GM has brought the muscle car called the Camaro back to life !!

tones2SS 11-04-2009 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by talwell (Post 1132490)
I also agree fully - there are some cars that appear to be improvements of the original production car but for the most part they are just tuner / cosmetic alterations that fit the tastes of the designers. No offense to the hard work that went into some of these cars - but some are downright aweful looking.

It is so cool to see the spirit of the muscle cars come to life again - if these cars prove to offer nothing more, they show that GM has brought the muscle car called the Camaro back to life !!

I fully agree Todd!!!:D;)
I think some of these cars are a bit "too much", but can really appreciate all the hard work/time/money that went into the builds!
LONG LIVE THE CAMARO!!!!:thumbsup::drinking:

TIE FIGHTR 11-04-2009 12:06 PM

That interior on the Dusk is exactly what I wanted but wasn't available, oh well. Still love it.

Thanks +eleventy billion for the pics Tribone!

mxkx250 11-04-2009 12:06 PM

Anything from SLP? Their SS grille looks nice on their website.

American Muscle 11-04-2009 12:21 PM

nice work tribone , good to see a fellow niners fan on the forum as well

Rodrunner 11-04-2009 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyman 08 (Post 1132410)
GREAT PICS!!
Now If I ever get a new Camaro I will have a good choice in rear Spoilers to pick from... Right now it is a toss up between the one on Jay Leno's camaro and the one on the Hurst Camaro...

:wave:
Good to hear from you, Skyman. Still "retired", huh? Is it all it's cracked up to be? :) Best to ya!

No one can say it's not an extraordinary Camaro showing. Extraordinarily tall, extraordinarily wide, extraordinarily low, extraordinarily overdone.........
Ok, the Hurst, Hendrick and T/A are reasonable and I like them a lot, especially the T/A...wow!
For some reason the 'cuda doesn't do it for me, and I've always loved the '70 'cuda. Maybe the Camaro has me spoiled.

One thing that really is extraordinary is Tribone's pics and his dedication to us fellow C5 members. Many thanks, buddy!!! I may not like all I see, but it sure is enjoyable looking at all the variations that have come about so soon.

Arioch 11-04-2009 12:40 PM

Amazing pictures. Lots of interesting ideas. But still no one with hideaway headlights?!?! :(

Jeanius 11-04-2009 12:45 PM

TRIBONE!!

PLEASE, for your fellow Cali brother, take more pics of the Yenko, I MUST have those wheels!!! Any and all info you can find out about them or the YENKO period will be GREATLY appreciated!

Badger 11-04-2009 12:46 PM

Thanks a Million Tribone...you da man!

WeeZee 11-04-2009 12:54 PM

Nice pic's but is it me or do 80% of these cars seem corny and over done, weird paint scemes and body color painted wheels oh my !!! I love the stock look of the car with a nice 1.25" drop and a set of 3-piece 20's or 22's. Sometimes simplicity is the best option

Revo1 11-04-2009 12:58 PM

I still think the only car I would want to put my a$s in on a daily basis is the Leno car. ...If it were a V8 of course. The Hurst car looks very nice, as does the Yenko (I take it back, I'd drive the Yenko all day, every day) :thumbup:

Visually tho, GM nailed it with that Leno car. LOVE the spoiler
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h8...enoSpoiler.jpg

kunkelz28 11-04-2009 01:16 PM

I LOVE REAR WINDOW LOUVERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black5thgen 11-04-2009 01:21 PM

*clicking heels* "There's no place like SEMA, There's no place like SEMA

Dammit it's not working, thanks for the pics. That widebody Camaro is orgasmic :drool:

skatementle 11-04-2009 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeeZee (Post 1132710)
Nice pic's but is it me or do 80% of these cars seem corny and over done, weird paint scemes and body color painted wheels oh my !!! I love the stock look of the car with a nice 1.25" drop and a set of 3-piece 20's or 22's. Sometimes simplicity is the best option

ya same here man alot of these cars look like go carts at an amusement park

2010 SSRS 11-04-2009 01:33 PM

I am a Camaro guy all the way, but, wow I love that Black Trans-Am.