Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Bomex Ultra Widebody Camaro Spotted In Public (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113002)

Tran 10-27-2010 11:45 PM

Bomex Ultra Widebody Camaro Spotted In Public

3 Attachment(s)
The Bomex ultra widebody Camaro debuted last year at the 2009 SEMA show. It's now been spotted around and about in an eye catching orange color in Arizona.

The super aggressive widebody kit and fenders evokes the DTM racecar image of cars such as the Mercedes Benz SL 65 AMG Black Series.

Attachment 176598

Attachment 176599

Attachment 176600

Silver2SSRS6spd 10-27-2010 11:54 PM

That looks like the Camaro I saw cruise down King Street in front of the Giants stadium in San Francisco last week before game three of the NLCS.

christianmotox 10-28-2010 12:08 AM

All that money, and they didnt remove the cans???,,
looks bad a$$ though

Buitre 10-28-2010 12:40 AM

They have a white one too.
On Friday I had a small accident with my Camaro
So I call a friend.
Told him that I need it a bodyshop that it was an emergency .
He took me to a bodyshop in the city of Long Beach California and as
I went in to the bodyshop I had some doubts about leaving my car to get it fixed there.
But the owner told me don't worry I'll take care of your car as I done with others so I went and ask what others and he took me inside the bodyshop and show me a white wide body camaro. The Camaro did not have the bumper so I ask who it belongs to and he said Bomexaero and that he had finished an orange one a couple of weeks before.

SDCamaro10 10-28-2010 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buitre (Post 2489969)
They have a white one too.
On Friday I had a small accident with my Camaro
So I call a friend.
Told him that I need it a bodyshop that it was an emergency .
He took me to a bodyshop in the city of Long Beach California and as
I went in to the bodyshop I had some doubts about leaving my car to get it fixed there.
But the owner told me don't worry I'll take care of your car as I done with others so I went and ask what others and he took me inside the bodyshop and show me a white wide body camaro. The Camaro did not have the bumper so I ask who it belongs to and he said Bomexaero and that he had finished an orange one a couple of weeks before.

Sucks! I hope they take care of ya!

Interesting widebody, but I think..not really for me. Have always been a fan of widebody, but for some reason it just doesnt give me the same warm and fuzzy on a Camaro.

BWProductions 10-28-2010 01:07 AM

LOVE IT!!

Buitre 10-28-2010 01:10 AM

I don't like it either but it was grate to see it.
Is all white with a flat black top.
They did take care of me I left my car at 7:00 pm on Friday and picked up the car on Saturday at 2'clock in the afternoon.
I took the car to get the right side of my back bumper fixed and they painted a few other things for free.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDCamaro10 (Post 2489980)
Sucks! I hope they take care of ya!

Interesting widebody, but I think..not really for me. Have always been a fan of widebody, but for some reason it just doesnt give me the same warm and fuzzy on a Camaro.

linkwpc 10-28-2010 07:37 AM

Do not like. A little ricey...

SILVER BULLITT 10-28-2010 02:04 PM

it needs to be lowered

Jimbabwe 10-28-2010 02:04 PM

I like the other wide body style that moves out whole panel from the top, and not just uniform flare around the wheel wells. This looks too much like the plastic molding they put on the trucks

DarkneSS 10-28-2010 02:13 PM

I'm thinking of doing this after my warranty runs out. This with black on black + black flat matte stripes would look amazing.

radz28 10-28-2010 02:13 PM

A little too Need for Speed for me, but it's certainly not bad looking. I wouldn't pay for it though; I can find many other places I'd rather spend the money. That, and there's not much I'd change on the current body style anyways :D

Jay_LHD3 10-28-2010 02:14 PM

I like it in the first two pictures. The last picture looks like some kind of Mazda RX-8 conversion. :iono:

GEEo 10-28-2010 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SILVER BULLITT (Post 2491585)
it needs to be lowered

+1