Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   Who's tired of Z28 threads, lol? (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51095)

radz28 11-07-2009 02:37 PM

Who's tired of Z28 threads, lol?

I don't know about you, but I'm about Z28'd out :facepalm: Getting no information sucks (can't blame anyone for that) but it seems like we're all getting sucked into repeatedly regurgitating the same, d@mn thing in all these polls. Of course I'm not going to say that I don't keep posting in these threads too, but I wonder how many of you are getting tired of reading the same posts in different threads?

Hey - pick an option and go on about why you are, or are not tired of it; call it blowing off steam, if you will. :laugh:

ShnOmac 11-07-2009 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by radz282003 (Post 1145581)
I don't know about you, but I'm about Z28'd out :facepalm: Getting no information sucks (can't blame anyone for that) but it seems like we're all getting sucked into repeatedly regurgitating the same, d@mn thing

:word:

As much as I hate to admit it Im getting burned out on it also.......

boxmonkeyracing 11-07-2009 02:54 PM

I'm burned out on the arguments over what engine should be in it, what other things should be in it, what price it would be with X engine. BUT I'll post in them.

part of the reason i wanted that dream Z thread to just be you go in tell what you want and why and no arguing as to why you want that. I just want people to express why they want that and it be done.

Number 3 11-07-2009 03:20 PM

I'm ok either way. It's fun to speculate. I just don't enjoy the "GM Fails if........." stuff. It will be what it will be when it will be. :D

ShnOmac 11-07-2009 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Number 3 (Post 1145692)
It will be what it will be when it will be. :D

If it be......

patriotpa 11-07-2009 03:26 PM

Whatever....

I'm happy with my SS.

radz28 11-07-2009 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boxmonkeyracing (Post 1145624)
I'm burned out on the arguments over what engine should be in it, what other things should be in it, what price it would be with X engine. BUT I'll post in them.

part of the reason i wanted that dream Z thread to just be you go in tell what you want and why and no arguing as to why you want that. I just want people to express why they want that and it be done.

You know, I enjoy reading how people rationalize what they want; I think it's very interesting. I often read things I hadn't even thought of. It's pretty cool.

We need something new to coo over :drool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by patriotpa (Post 1145708)
Whatever....

I'm happy with my SS.

:clap::clap::clap: All of you with SSs should be. I never mean to come off that I think it's a lesser car; you just can have a debate like this without something being better than the other. Heck, I might still end up with an SS; I'll just have to get a tatoo to match it too I guess :headbang:

ShnOmac 11-07-2009 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Number 3 (Post 1145692)
I just don't enjoy the "GM Fails if........." stuff.

:word:

Mr. Wyndham 11-07-2009 04:08 PM

I like to hear the opinions of people on this....it's very interesting to hear the tone of the community on this subject, if you listen...very interesting, indeed.

What I don't like....is repetitive discussion...multiple threads on only slightly different topics...namely, the engine...

That said, I can't get upset over the Z/28....:D :D :D

boxmonkeyracing 11-07-2009 04:11 PM

what's an engine?

radz28 11-07-2009 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragoneye (Post 1145810)
I like to hear the opinions of people on this....it's very interesting to hear the tone of the community on this subject, if you listen...very interesting, indeed.

What I don't like....is repetitive discussion...multiple threads on only slightly different topics...namely, the engine...

That said, I can't get upset over the Z/28....:D :D :D

The biggest thing I'd appreciate from GM at this point would just be confirmation of Z28 and that the design is final. Then, I don't feel compelled to repeatedly state my opinions, ya' know? I can't really say why I feel that way except I feel compelled to make the voice for people who are thinking like me I guess. :iono::help:

radz28 11-07-2009 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boxmonkeyracing (Post 1145821)
what's an engine?

The heart and soul of the car :D:burnrubber:

boxmonkeyracing 11-07-2009 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by radz282003 (Post 1145824)
The heart and soul of the car :D:burnrubber:

isn't that what makes a car what it is?

radz28 11-07-2009 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boxmonkeyracing (Post 1145840)
isn't that what makes a car what it is?

I'd agree with that. Perhaps, that's why I feel like smaller engines don't really fit it. Back in the day, a person could order up to 427 ci; the largest engine in the GM line-up and the most powerful. I guess that's why I default to that feeling now. I don't think I'm quite forward-thinking enough to accept a significantly smaller engine in Z28; that may be my biggest hang-up. :iono::help: