Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   LAST CALL FOR C5FV Event Shirt (free shipping over $40) (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=350184)

TAG UR IT 03-30-2014 02:59 PM

LAST CALL FOR C5FV Event Shirt (free shipping over $40)

2 Attachment(s)
I know this is not in the correct spot, but I need as many eyes to see this as possible before ordering closes.

Pre-orders continue to come in but we don't have much time left. We need to get shirts ordered and off to the printer. To do that, we'll need to wrap up pre-orders shutting down the ability to order them on the site.

Please...if you have the means, don't wait to get yours ordered/picked up until the fest. We'd like to try to solidify some good numbers on each size and by doing the pre-order, you are guaranteed your size along with helping us figure out percentages and quantities of sizes to order.

Ordering ends 4/2 at midnight.

So far, we only have mens and kids shirts images up on the site. But we will have women's scoop neck fest shirts at the track.

You can place your order here
Art will look like the following for all shirts:

Mrs.TAG 03-31-2014 09:43 AM

Bumping! Ladies, the ladies' tee is a flattering Next Level cotton scoop tee, not a crew. It does not sit close to the throat.

Kleeeb 03-31-2014 10:18 AM

Can we order a shirt even if we aren't able to attend?

TAG UR IT 04-08-2014 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kleeeb (Post 7540655)
Can we order a shirt even if we aren't able to attend?

Of course!!!

We'll just have to charge shipping, but yep! If you want to get in on the pre-order now, send an email to dana and she can bill you for a shirt plus shipping. We'll set yours aside when we get them to make sure you can get one. Excellent question! :clap2:

Email her at Dana@Camaro5store.com and she'll get back to you as soon as she can. :thumbup:

Kleeeb 04-08-2014 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAG UR IT (Post 7565834)
Of course!!!

We'll just have to charge shipping, but yep! If you want to get in on the pre-order now, send an email to dana and she can bill you for a shirt plus shipping. We'll set yours aside when we get them to make sure you can get one. Excellent question! :clap2:

Email her at Dana@Camaro5store.com and she'll get back to you as soon as she can. :thumbup:

Sent an email to her! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kleeeb 04-09-2014 10:29 PM

Darn, just got the email she sent me back. The shipping was opened for 5 minutes, but didn't get the email until 2 hours after she reclosed it. Guess I'm not getting a shirt. :(

TAG UR IT 04-09-2014 10:54 PM

No worries. Shell he u taken care of. ;)

Kleeeb 04-09-2014 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAG UR IT (Post 7568726)
No worries. Shell he u taken care of. ;)

I can't do anything about it tonight. How much are the shirts? Will there be extras available for shipment after c5 Fest? If so I can just wait. It's really no big deal! Y'all don't have to go through so much trouble for just me! :) I appreciate it, though!

TAG UR IT 04-11-2014 07:53 PM

For those not attending but wanting shirts, Dana went ahead and turned on shipping for the time being. We've had quite a few requests for the shirts plus shipping. SO....go for it now while she's got the shipping turned on. Makes life a LOT easier to do it this way!!!

For those not wanting shipping added and ordering tonight, no worries. Just order and put a note in there saying you'll be picking them up at the fest. Dana will refund the shipping.

TAG UR IT 04-12-2014 07:08 PM

Shipping has been turned back OFF.

TAG UR IT 05-05-2014 07:56 PM

Ok, guys and gals! We're BACK!

We've gone through all of our inventory and have all shirts accounted for and in the store available to order. If you didn't make it or if you want an extra to add to the car shirt collection, please run on over to the store now and get yours picked out.

And for the first time, if you spend $40 or more, enter the code FREESHIP and we'll waive all shipping charges!

Yep! So now's the time to get a coupe shirts and a couple stickers. We'll take care of that shipping for ya! :D

TAG UR IT 05-13-2014 10:11 PM

Last call to purchase your Fest 5 event shirts!

We have quite a few shirts left over from the fest that we are trying to move out. We'll give it one or two more weeks and whatever is not sold will be sent back to the printer for a credit. So this is it.

If you want a shirt or think you might want another for later down the road, please pick it up now. They will not EVER be available again to order in a week or two!

Thanks!

Don't forget...free shipping if the order is over $40