Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   2SS/RS IOM Black Hood/Hockey Stripes IOM interior (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12113)

5thGenAnyone? 01-22-2009 03:04 AM

2SS/RS IOM Black Hood/Hockey Stripes IOM interior

Just wanted to see if anyone else here ordered or is going to order this model and color Maro or similar. Gotta get the feel of uniqueness a little early.

SpeedySoldier 01-22-2009 05:46 AM

yeh i ordered that exact car, but im at ft bragg NC so i doubt ur gonna run into me lol

lakestar 01-22-2009 06:25 AM

I have ordered a nearly identical car, no RS package though. It should be awesome :happyanim:

Matster 01-22-2009 06:30 AM

Yes, 2SS/RS IOM inside and out, GFX, and grille insert. Haven't decided on stripe package yet, may have rally stripes painted on when I have the GFX painted to match the IOM.

We are not likely to run into each other either unless you make a trip North to the Greater Toronto Area.

Zeus95 01-22-2009 06:33 AM

I ordered the IOM with the IO interior. Ralley stripes/2SS/RS/Hurst/Ground Effects/engine cover painted/headers/upgrade exhaust/intake. Will upgrade stereo on my own and alarm. But I'm in Chicago. So you are safe !! :headbang:

Nexus6 01-22-2009 06:50 AM

I ordered a 2SS/RS in IOM .no GFX , i will have it trimmed out in black by custom body shop.and will have engine work done .Im in dallas, and the wheels will be black as well.

domano 68 01-22-2009 07:09 AM

IOM?
:chevy:

live2well 01-22-2009 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by domano 68 (Post 258198)
IOM?
:chevy:

IOM = inferior orange mess.:sm0:

j/k

IOM = Inferno Orange Metallic

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/attach...1&d=1232242500

fixxer56 01-22-2009 07:27 AM

I think you'll find alot of IOM buyers on here, especially since there are over 10,000 pre-orders. If you've even see it in person in the sunshine, you will be happy with the choice. I originally ordered the hockey stripes package, but changed my mind in favor of the aftermarket possibilities after seeing the stripe packages at ridergraphix.com. And I'm going all black leather interior because too much of the seat fronts are covered in orange for me. Enjoy the car no matter how you customize it..we all will

a6pk2go 01-22-2009 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nexus6 (Post 258192)
I ordered a 2SS/RS in IOM .no GFX , i will have it trimmed out in black by custom body shop.and will have engine work done .Im in dallas, and the wheels will be black as well.

WOW!!! I mean DAMN.....J/K

I thought I was going to be the only one in Dallas with an IOM Camaro. I'm getting the 2LT RS IOM with Auto (it's a knee thing and I'm 52) also getting the orange trim package (W1H) only mine is going to be with polished wheels. I was going back and forth and I have seen some that I have liked but decided to go with polished ones at this time. I live in Carrollton, TX. I'm a transplanted Bengal fan.

5thGenAnyone? 01-23-2009 03:09 AM

Yeah, IOM is sexy isn't it. At first I went with the rally stripes but than figured that there would be less hood and hockey roaming around so I changed to that. Plus, they still look badd ass! It was no question to me about color choice. I think IOM is hands down the most sexy of them all with black being a close second. I just can't wait to see the color in person. IMO in direct sun light some of the curves almost look gold with that beautiful yellow flake.

Never2LowChevy 01-23-2009 04:13 AM

2SS IOM with black hood and hockey stripes, black int., ground effects. CANT WAIT!!!

D1BADZ 01-23-2009 12:17 PM

IOM

I ordered the IOM with IOM interior with hood and hockey. NO RS on my 2ss.

I can wait to see that stripe package on that car in the sun!!!!!

or better yet in my driveway!!!!!!!!!!!

Nexus6 01-23-2009 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a6pk2go (Post 258246)
WOW!!! I mean DAMN.....J/K

I thought I was going to be the only one in Dallas with an IOM Camaro. I'm getting the 2LT RS IOM with Auto (it's a knee thing and I'm 52) also getting the orange trim package (W1H) only mine is going to be with polished wheels. I was going back and forth and I have seen some that I have liked but decided to go with polished ones at this time. I live in Carrollton, TX. I'm a transplanted Bengal fan.

Cool, i live off of I-30 near eastfield college , so we probably wont run into each other causually .but if you happen to go by the kellers on Northwest HWY on a saturday night im sure you will find me there.