Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Thank you to Adams (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=294065)

Camaro154 05-07-2013 07:06 PM

Thank you to Adams

I wanted to take a second and recognize Adams for their great customer service. I placed my original order on Saturday and realized that I wanted to add to my order without having to pay for shipping again on Monday. They allowed me to add to my order which was great. Here is the catch I then realized on Tuesday that one of the products I ordered was cheaper in a kit and asked them if I could change my order. Adams took care of me and I would like to say thank you to them for all their help!!:clap2: It is nice to work with a company that actually cares about the customer.

Lil' Nasty 05-07-2013 08:55 PM

Totally Agreed....They helped me recently with a couple of defective products, Great company :)

KJ2SS 05-07-2013 10:08 PM

I am addicted to their products!! People may not always agree that they are the best available, but I like a one stop shop where I can trust the product and service I am going to get.

I did recently have one of their customer service reps get testy with me on the phone because I called to ask for a a small 5% refund when I placed a large order just hours before they released a 15% off sale. Other than that they've been great

Adam's Polishes 05-08-2013 09:20 AM

Thank you for your kind words guys!

:thumbsup:

CamaroDreams07 05-08-2013 10:27 AM

I agree. They're one of those companies you don't hear a lot about on the forums, but they make some really nice stuff and are some really nice guys to work with.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Forte 05-08-2013 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroDreams07 (Post 6518691)
I agree. They're one of those companies you don't hear a lot about on the forums, but they make some really nice stuff and are some really nice guys to work with.

LOL I see what you did there

menendez1293 05-08-2013 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KJ2SS (Post 6517174)
People may not always agree that they are the best available, but I like a one stop shop where I can trust the product and service I am going to get.

:word: I have to agree with this. I know there might be some categories where Adams is out beat by its competitors but I like their customer service and the fact that they have everything I'm looking for on one site from the same warehouse.

dkp2LT 05-08-2013 01:33 PM

Getting a gallon of their glass cleaner today & trying out their new interior cleaner. Daughter & son-in-law just had their second child & looking at selling their Toyota Yaris. Told them I would detail it to help sell - it needs a good couple days & I'm hoping to get it to 85-90%. Much of my ability to do this now is from Adam's forum help & videos.

CamaroDreams07 05-08-2013 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forte (Post 6519140)
LOL I see what you did there

I have to get in a little ribbing with Nick and Dylan, they have it too easy around here :-). But I genuinely meant the rest, they make some amazing stuff, especially lately, and they are the kind of people you want to do business with. They got rid of my biggest complaint a couple years ago and since then I've developed a lot more positive opinion of them.

Forte 05-08-2013 03:24 PM

lol I get what you mean. They definitely have it easy around here, I mean they hooked me! I'm not against the idea that there are better products in each category, I'm well aware that there are in most of them, but the ease and awesome customer support plus a discount keeps me coming back.

I don't consider myself part of the Adam's Army because it doesn't bother me when someone says something positive for another company lol

KJ2SS 05-08-2013 04:57 PM

Not to mention all their products (clay bar excluded) are made in the USA! They don't get enough credit for that in my opinion. This fact among others justifies a higher price point in my mind.

LRod 05-08-2013 05:03 PM

Great products all the way around!

Adam's Polishes 05-08-2013 07:22 PM

Awwwwww, you guys are so sweet!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-JQTS0tV8D7.../group-hug.jpg

rich3fan 05-11-2013 10:11 AM

Just ordered my soon-to-be expanded Basic Wash & Wax kit. I was previously a huge Zaino fanboi, but I like easy and effective. Adams gives me both at a reasonable cost. :thumb: