Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Canada (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Dark Blue 5th Gen at Gateway Chevrolet (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33939)

Zdrrguy 07-23-2009 10:43 PM

Dark Blue 5th Gen at Gateway Chevrolet

Hello Everyone, I know some people on here but finally got around to registering here, Nice site !

I have my name on a Pre-production car for the fall but then I thought the Cyber Grey would be nice to have to match the 91 but then..........I seen the Dark Blue ............:bow: thats a nice colour.

Now I am not sure what to do.

Mark

Matster 07-24-2009 07:50 AM

Welcome aboard Zdrr, good to see another member from Brampton. As for picking a color, it is tough but which ever color you choose the end result will be the same....one amazing ride!

kroache 07-24-2009 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zdrrguy (Post 716399)
Hello Everyone, I know some people on here but finally got around to registering here, Nice site !

I have my name on a Pre-production car for the fall but then I thought the Cyber Grey would be nice to have to match the 91 but then..........I seen the Dark Blue ............:bow: thats a nice colour.

Now I am not sure what to do.

Mark

Hey Mark,
The IBM with Silver Rally stripes out front at Gateway is actually my car :)
I can't pick it up tomorrow but my sales guy is picking me up Monday morning so I can drive it home. My wife stopped by today and absolutely LOVES the IBM with the stripes. I haven't even seen the thing yet :(. I first picked IBM and then switched to Cyber Grey and then back to IBM :sm0:
Oh well...gonna be a great day on Monday!!!!

Kevin

SQUALO 07-25-2009 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kroache (Post 719527)
Hey Mark,
The IBM with Silver Rally stripes out front at Gateway is actually my car :)
I can't pick it up tomorrow but my sales guy is picking me up Monday morning so I can drive it home. My wife stopped by today and absolutely LOVES the IBM with the stripes. I haven't even seen the thing yet :(. I first picked IBM and then switched to Cyber Grey and then back to IBM :sm0:
Oh well...gonna be a great day on Monday!!!!

Kevin

Congrats, and hope you get a nice sunny day, so you can enjoy the drive home.

ajp 07-25-2009 01:34 PM

Nice Choice! Can you post some pics please?

kroache 07-25-2009 09:18 PM

Thanks guys...I hope the colour looks good. I sure hope the weather is better than today and I'll have to experiment with the picture upload (sure I can figure it out though...I think). Only two more sleeps to go :sm0:

Kevin

kroache 09-12-2009 12:18 AM

5 Attachment(s)
I hope the pictures look OK (rookie here) but I finally got a moment to try and upload some pictures of my IBM with Silver stripes. I picked it up on July 27th and left a day later for a 2 week vacation (that was tough :o). The car has been great and all of the positive comments have just been amazing. I know it's been said a million times but the wait was well worth it :happyanim:
Anyway...hope these look OK

Kevin

SQUALO 09-12-2009 07:58 AM

Kevin, congratualtions :happyanim:
Nice looking ride, and welcome to the ownership team.

kroache 09-14-2009 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SQUALO (Post 913558)
Kevin, congratualtions :happyanim:
Nice looking ride, and welcome to the ownership team.

Thanks Squalo! It sure has been interesting. A lot of people haven't seen the new Camaro or at least not up close. Most people though say that GM has done a nice job with this car and I definitely agree.

Kevin

TJ91 09-14-2009 09:22 PM

The next meet is going to blow my mind. Cant wait to see this one, never got to see IBM with White stripes yet!
Welcome to the Gateway club, however i cant say i had a good experience with them, just like our other member who got one from them

kroache 09-14-2009 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJ91 (Post 923395)
The next meet is going to blow my mind. Cant wait to see this one, never got to see IBM with White stripes yet!
Welcome to the Gateway club, however i cant say i had a good experience with them, just like our other member who got one from them

Hey TJ91,
This is actually the third car (2 x Avalanches) I've bought from Gateway and I've always found them to be OK. I've always dealt with John and he has been pretty good to me and I like working with him. Not much for wheeling and dealing though (but I don't think any dealers are offering discounts on the Camaro at this point). The order went as promised (just a couple of weeks overdue) so I was pleased with the process.
Hopefully I can make one of the next get togethers. Would be great to see all of the other colours and meet everyone.

Kevin

CloudXTC 09-14-2009 10:15 PM

i spoke to a guy named Jamma there, he sounded really nice... anyone deal with him at gateway?

TJ91 09-15-2009 12:56 AM

Wow i just wrote a huge paragraph and it got deleted by mistake, now im pissed off and cant remember what i wrote lol
Will rewrite paragraph tommorow.
Just wanted to know now if you guys will be attending on the 2nd?

TJ91 09-15-2009 12:57 AM

Jamma and John are both good.