Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - New England (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   RICOA Show - June 30, 2013 (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=283029)

stt816 03-23-2013 10:14 AM

Stamford, CT here, I'm in!

One-Bad-ZL1 03-23-2013 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irocnroll (Post 6315546)
Mark me as Maybe. Are the CT guys meeting up anywhere before hand to caravan in?

Yes sir! Where you comin from so we can decide on a good location for everyone. :thumbup: I go to the Hopkinton,MA rally point and camarovan in with them. Last year I had 4 others with me for the trip up. Looks like we'll beat that this year.

Quote:

Originally Posted by stt816 (Post 6323529)
Stamford, CT here, I'm in!

Awesome! :happy0180:

Evil-Bee-NH 03-23-2013 12:23 PM

I'll be heading directly to Emerald Square Mall this year. If anyone else is going directly there like last year lemme know maybe i can help with formation prep like someone took the time to do last year which was awesome.

Also anyone North of Mass who wants to meet up and roll down in a group lemme know maybe we can meet up in Manchester or Merrimack it's a decent central meeting location. If anyone north of concord say Vermont/Far north NH or Maine isn't looking to leave from way up north that early to be at this i do have plenty of tenting room at my current residence and was given the OK for tenting only by the folks but BBQ etc. will be provided if anyone takes me up on this offer.

Normally those coming from NH meet up in Burlington. Then travel down to Hopkinton and meet up with everyone else before heading to the Mall for the final meet up and picture event.

rickyrocket 03-23-2013 02:21 PM

No MoHo's...Damn!!forgot to add the official "IN'

molloni 03-23-2013 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil-Bee-NH (Post 6323919)
I'll be heading directly to Emerald Square Mall this year. If anyone else is going directly there like last year lemme know maybe i can help with formation prep like someone took the time to do last year which was awesome.

Also anyone North of Mass who wants to meet up and roll down in a group lemme know maybe we can meet up in Manchester or Merrimack it's a decent central meeting location.

For those of you leaving from Northern MA and southern NH, we have a rally point in Burlington, MA, from which we head to Hopkington, MA to meet up with another group. Last year, there were something like 13 of us who met in Burlington alone...if you want to just meet us in RI at the mall, that's fine, but keep in mind that we make a statement all they way down there.

I'll post more info on rally points as the event gets closer. You can also view the info from last year.

TRC-SS 03-23-2013 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by molloni (Post 6325131)
For those of you leaving from Northern MA and southern NH, we have a rally point in Burlington, MA, from which we head to Hopkington, MA to meet up with another group. Last year, there were something like 13 of us who met in Burlington alone...if you want to just meet us in RI at the mall, that's fine, but keep in mind that we make a statement all they way down there.

I'll post more info on rally points as the event gets closer. You can also view the info from last year.

Yea...damn Evil (not so scary) Bee tryin to change our years and years of planning!!

Its a must to have everyone to meet at the rally points to have the last rally be the HUGE rally likes its been. Nothings screams HOLY SHIT like 50+ camaros on the highway!!

One-Bad-ZL1 03-23-2013 08:08 PM

:confused0068::confused0068::confused0068: HOLY SHIT!!!! :confused0068::confused0068::confused0068:

Crashnburn7 03-23-2013 10:16 PM

So what is this all about? Is there any criteria you have to meet? This sounds interesting to me and looks like its on a sunday so I am pretty interested. Someone let me know what this is all about and what goes on here..Thanks

-Steve

Evil-Bee-NH 03-23-2013 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRC-SS (Post 6325195)
Yea...damn Evil (not so scary) Bee tryin to change our years and years of planning!!

Its a must to have everyone to meet at the rally points to have the last rally be the HUGE rally likes its been. Nothings screams HOLY SHIT like 50+ camaros on the highway!!

Your one to talk Mr. I've got two years of plans that interfere with RICOA... granted the 3B's was a good excuse but not gonna fly two years in a row gonna bring a cardboard cutout of you with a mustache on it. Besides meeting at the Mall doesn't ruin that 50+ Camarovan into RICOA and you more then anyone else knows not to mess with your sugar momma when she has a request that still lets you go to the car show without drugging, black-mailing or kidnapping her.

v6sonoma 03-24-2013 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crashnburn7 (Post 6325870)
So what is this all about? Is there any criteria you have to meet? This sounds interesting to me and looks like its on a sunday so I am pretty interested. Someone let me know what this is all about and what goes on here..Thanks

-Steve

It's a very large all Chevy show in RI. Very nice park. Trophies are given out for different car classes. 5th gen Camaros have there own classes. Very family friendly event with food and lots of cool cars, classic tunes (50's,60's). It's an all day event. We usually meet up before hand at a near by mall to take a large group photo then caravan into the event.

If you attend any event at all this is the one to go to. Most likely 50+ 5th gens will come. Hopefully we'll break 60 this year. :D

TRC-SS 03-24-2013 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil-Bee-NH (Post 6325986)
Your one to talk Mr. I've got two years of plans that interfere with RICOA... granted the 3B's was a good excuse but not gonna fly two years in a row gonna bring a cardboard cutout of you with a mustache on it. Besides meeting at the Mall doesn't ruin that 50+ Camarovan into RICOA and you more then anyone else knows not to mess with your sugar momma when she has a request that still lets you go to the car show without drugging, black-mailing or kidnapping her.

Out of 3 years I missed 1, not planning on missing this year.

Evil-Bee-NH 03-24-2013 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRC-SS (Post 6326293)
Out of 3 years I missed 1, not planning on missing this year.

Good cuz i wanna see you toast those ZL1's with your new supercharger.

2010 Bumblebee 03-24-2013 08:55 AM

in, as usual :-)

One-Bad-ZL1 03-24-2013 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crashnburn7 (Post 6325870)

-Steve

Hey bud, we need to make arrangements so you can meet up with a bunch of us heading to the Hopkington rally point. Let me know if you're in.

2010 Bumblebee 03-24-2013 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wmora4 (Post 6301214)
im pretty sure we have at least 8 yellows for the 5..

Yes , I'd like a yellow 5 please. We were going to start color coding the 5's weren't we.. Since the first 5th gen was yellow, we should start with yellow :gossip::gossip:

I call the top tip of the 5 ! Just let me out of the 5 so I can lead again :)

2010 Bumblebee 03-24-2013 09:42 AM

Walkie-talkies

Quote:

Originally Posted by molloni (Post 6325131)

Bring FM walkie-talkies everyone !!

2010 Bumblebee 03-24-2013 09:49 AM

GM symbol

Quote:

Originally Posted by chevy 3 (Post 6299776)
Can we make the GM symbol this year????:clap2:

You know that's a good idea for a second picture, but we will need more time to set up two pics then ..:clap2: Don't know if that will happen yet :)

Maybe we can set up a GM symbol with the rest of the cars in the other lot to the right at the same time if we have enought cars? Nick start calculating how many cars we need :) Wad ya think mollini ?

Maxspeed 03-25-2013 07:11 PM

Im in unless something comes up.

TRC-SS 03-25-2013 07:23 PM

:rules:....:paddle:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Maxspeed (Post 6333202)
Im in unless something comes up.

Maxspeed 03-25-2013 07:51 PM

What :iono:

Is maybe better. :yikes:

lakersftbl69 03-26-2013 06:11 AM

as long as weather is good im def in now that I reread it and I no its on a sunday. im thinking of getting a go pro I thought it might be cool after we left emerald square if everyone did a quick fly by then after someone can take the lead and direct use to the park because I sure don't no the way lol.

Evil-Bee-NH 03-26-2013 11:18 AM

I know djb was it? had a car mounted setup last year took some awesome moving shots. Hope he's coming this year always nice to see him around.

lakersftbl69 03-26-2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil-Bee-NH (Post 6336166)
I know djb was it? had a car mounted setup last year took some awesome moving shots. Hope he's coming this year always nice to see him around.

djb was it? whats that mean lol

Evil-Bee-NH 03-26-2013 02:13 PM

djb525 is a member here couldn't remember the rest of his name when i originally posted but he did our video last year with a car mounted video camera and it came out wicked nice.

TRC-SS 03-26-2013 05:06 PM

Ill bring my Go pro hero as well. Ill also try and do that video of us merging onto the highway like i did 2 years ago.

As long as charlie doesnt swerve at me and pepper me and my car with rocks again!!! :wave:/........:smm7: