Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   PROUD CHEVY & ZL1 FAN (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=215592)

tpower 04-10-2012 06:23 PM

PROUD CHEVY & ZL1 FAN

I wont go into alot of details , But I am so proud to be a Chevy Fan and a Camaro ZL1 owner. Today was one of those days that happen once in a while and bring a smile to your face. I would like to thank all the Awesome Team members of Oshawa Plant and Chevy for all the great work and awesome products they make. :clap: :respekt:

THANK YOU !!!

midnighter 04-10-2012 06:29 PM

Congrats on your new ZL1. http://www.camaro5.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

hairtrigger 04-10-2012 06:32 PM

I love days like that. Glad you're enjoying the ZL1!

tpower 04-10-2012 06:42 PM

Honestly it is all about the people who build , sell, work on these awesome cars. Chevy Rocks !!!!!!!!!

hightower 04-10-2012 06:42 PM

Glad you had one of those days! Hope your ZL1 is treating you well!

AlohaBR 04-10-2012 06:45 PM

Congrats on your new baby! Had a SIM ZL1 go by me on my way home from work tonight, they look really good in the rear view mirror!

thespymaster 04-10-2012 06:48 PM

Wont go into details; sound like ya put the pedal to the metal on a closed street ( yah that's the ticket) and went from PermaGrin to ULTRA GRIN

JoeP@TeamBeckyD 04-10-2012 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tpower (Post 4785511)
I wont go into alot of details , But I am so proud to be a Chevy Fan and a Camaro ZL1 owner. Today was one of those days that happen once in a while and bring a smile to your face. I would like to thank all the Awesome Team members of Oshawa Plant and Chevy for all the great work and awesome products they make. :clap: :respekt:

THANK YOU !!!

:word: Well said!!!!!!!!!!

Blue Menace 04-10-2012 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tpower (Post 4785511)

THANK YOU !!!

Come on! Just a little hint?;)

tpower 04-10-2012 07:26 PM

I had a great customer service experience today

mechanic1 04-10-2012 09:00 PM

I have no problems with the guys that design and build the cars........its always upper management and bean counters that designate product allotment and create a distribution screw up.....

mikeyroche 04-10-2012 09:38 PM

Always had a lot of love for the GM team. Never anything but top notch IMO. I was able to get a special tour of the Camaro factory in St. Therese, Quebec before they shut down production. Have yet to get down to the Oshawa plant, but that's on my list. After years and years of waiting, I am super happy to be apart of the Camaro family and that's what its all about.

fbodfather 04-10-2012 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mechanic1 (Post 4786464)
I have no problems with the guys that design and build the cars........its always upper management and bean counters that designate product allotment and create a distribution screw up.....

I cannot speak for Canada - but the people who pass laws (and in this case specifically, 'franchise laws') in each State within the United States are elected officials. They are not GM employees.

Frankzl1 04-11-2012 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fbodfather (Post 4787271)
I cannot speak for Canada - but the people who pass laws (and in this case specifically, 'franchise laws') in each State within the United States are elected officials. They are not GM employees.

Scott I feel bad for you, I believe you had said this maybe a million times and people don't listen.

I didn't know anything about these laws, since this is the first time a preorder a car - is painful, but again i do understand is not GM fault.

Thanks for all your help and support throught out this time.

Regards,