Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chevy Camaro vs... (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   I mean, what is the story with all the Mustang Guys on here!!?? (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17587)

Xmicro_SS 04-04-2009 01:12 PM

I mean, what is the story with all the Mustang Guys on here!!??

It i amazing to me how many Mustang guys are on here, defending the mustang at every turn. They even have Mustangs in their signatures! :barf: First I am curious of how many have no loyalty to a brand and are changing over to the Camaro. And how many are here to just start trouble and defend the Mustang. I lived through the 70's and 80's when that was a truly tough rivalry......I have seen bets and fights.

So what is the reason...Vote above

NOTE: THIS IS AN EDIT TO AVOID FURTHER UPSETTING PEOPLE---THIS IS MEANT AS A FUN POKE AT MUSTANG OWNERS...NO HARM NO FOUL.....JUST FUN, please take it lightly.......jeeeez.

PS- I am a closet Mustang and Challenger lover like most of you........sheeeeeeaaaaaa

Mason44 04-04-2009 01:16 PM

Loyal to the Camaro and GM. GM FOREVER!

BowtieGuy 04-04-2009 01:23 PM

I'm sick to death of that car. When I leave work for the thirty minute drive home, I will see no less than twenty, guarantee it.

Xmicro_SS 04-04-2009 01:26 PM

Maybe we should ALL go over to the Mustang site and Post Camaro pics and have Camaro signatures! :rolleyes:

PQ 04-04-2009 01:27 PM

Maybe an option for "I read this forum for a while and it seemed like a lot of cool people so I joined" ?

Yah, it's a Camaro forum but it's different. We respect other good cars too. Especially American born cars. :thumbsup:

Chevyrocker 04-04-2009 01:29 PM

:word:

Xmicro_SS 04-04-2009 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irpq11 (Post 383760)
Maybe an option for "I read this forum for a while and it seemed like a lot of cool people so I joined" ?

Yah, it's a Camaro forum but it's different. We respect other good cars too. Especially American born cars. :thumbsup:

Yea, I get that......but there is something to be said for good healthy competition! :D:chevy:

FenwickHockey65 04-04-2009 01:31 PM

I am GM loyal and will be until the day they die or I die.

But...Ford builds pretty good cars too...except the Camaro's better than the Mustang. Taurus? Amazing car. Fusion? Impressive.

Chrysler...I don't know what you boys are doing or thinking, but at least you're American...

Camaro_Corvette 04-04-2009 01:33 PM

Alot of them like all pony cars. Believe it or not the days of being devoted to one brand/car/line are ending.

PQ 04-04-2009 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xmicro_SS (Post 383764)
Yea, I get that......but there is something to be said for good healthy competition! :D:chevy:

:word:

Absolutely agree. I liken it to a good healthy sports rivalry. I think the OU Sooners are just better than everyone else but my Texas counterparts wouldn't agree. :laugh:

drivingincamaro 04-04-2009 01:39 PM

i dont really care for the mustang owners they all seem cool :thumbsup::drinking:

but Oh man those Chally fanboys are the worst *cough* kevin,MM :laugh:;):rolleyes::D:respekt::drinking:

KatarHol 04-04-2009 01:42 PM

Pony cars are my favorite type of car,the '93 Camaro in fact,started my love of cars period. I still have the holographic covered Motor Trend that featured the first road test.
The Mustang is my favorite overall,but i love the Camaro and at heart,the 2nd gen Firebird is be all end all to cars for me.
I like the friendly rivalary stuff,but if anyone starts any ignorant mess about any car,i'll be the first to jump all over that. I could care less if someone like or dislikes a Mustang,as long as they know what they're talking about.
I also am on Miata,Saab,Harley and VW forums as well. I like alot of variety.

Krazy and old 04-04-2009 01:42 PM

Threads like this vs...

Currently Active Users: 571 (154 members and 417 guests)

See a connection?

Lumina SS 04-04-2009 01:48 PM

my best car is the corvette and the second car is the camaro and after trans and the last choice for me from the cars i love is the mustang that's for my price range.

and before i had a camao and now i buy the corvette but i like to know about the camaro because it's chevy and so many of my friend have a camaro.