Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   *18* 2010 Camaro pics from Tampa (twin black and white camaros) (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3359)

91t/a 03-25-2008 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XtremeBowtie (Post 55635)
The more I see those headlights the more I like em. :thumbsup:

i agree man...im kinda likin the pre-pro headlights....maybe ill try and get some if they do change them!

and for some reason, im starting to like the white camaro as well! GREAT PICS, the black ones are SICK!!!!!:evil: :evil: they are SOOOO hungry for a little snake.....somebody should feed them!:sm0:

91t/a 03-25-2008 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tran (Post 55444)

they really need to hide those mufflers...i dont wanna see that sticking out of the bottom of my car!!! i hope they tuck those under...thats just not very clean lookin...idk maybe they dont have room?

Camaro Lives On 03-25-2008 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinkhole (Post 55601)
Not to take away from the beauty of those camaros, but what the hell is that white Chevy right next to the black Camaro?

That Lumina is actually the VERY first Camaro test mule. It was teh first car they used to test the 5th Gen's chassis. Its is really nothing more than a shortened, rebaged, Pontiac G8/Holden Commodore as said before :)

I LOVE THIS FRIGGEN CAR, esp. in black!!!!

That front vent on the black ones looks open, and the white one isnt for sure, and I think I might know why. I'm betting, the black ones are they V8 and V6, and the white one might be the I4!!! I dno! Either way, they are B-E-A-utiful!!!

Scotsman 03-25-2008 04:02 PM

The proportions say it all, there is no way that this will not be a serious performance/handling car.

vandy0419 03-25-2008 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikecar (Post 55626)
That sir is the Holden Lumina, which will be rebadged as the Holden Commodore that is getting sent to Mid-East markets.

rear side windows were just bolted on without trim, and the taped area on the hood are two testing unit/computers. the car looks nice, fyi.

Not by any chance the new Impala??? :iono:

Georgianne 03-25-2008 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vandy0419 (Post 55653)
Not by any chance the new Impala??? :iono:

That would be sweet!

Killer CamAro 03-25-2008 04:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Notice where the missle launchers are. Wonder why they are in different places, and why the white one doesnt have one? Just something to think about.
Attachment 4225

Mr. Wyndham 03-25-2008 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killer CamAro (Post 55658)
Notice where the missle launchers are. Wonder why they are in different places, and why the white one doesnt have one? Just something to think about.

I couldn't tell you exactly why. But all the mules don't test all the same things. That would defeat the purpose, I think. So that could be a major factor in the different locations.

Killer CamAro 03-25-2008 04:24 PM

thanks for the info that makes a ton of sense.:thumbsup:

balonywolf 03-25-2008 04:35 PM

They look like air speed sensors, which would make sense since both are in front of the massive radiator.

JustinZS 03-25-2008 04:37 PM

BEST PICS YET thank you!! I love that I can come here daily and basically see new pix all the time. It's like feeding a crack addiction (not that i know what that feels like :D)

NOODLESgoneWILD 03-25-2008 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by balonywolf (Post 55663)
They look like air speed sensors, which would make sense since both are in front of the massive radiator.

I doubt they are air "speed sensors" I'd bet they are Air volume sensors. Considering their locations and size, I'm sure they're measuring the volume of air coming through the air dams and grill....But I could be wrong!:bonk:

TAG UR IT 03-25-2008 05:05 PM

Yep. I bet they want to measure just how much air flow there is into the front grill. Gotta make sure they radiator gets enough air to keep the engine cool. That could have an effect on the opening of the grill. But, the radiator seems pretty exposed. I don't think there will be much of a problem with that.

NOODLESgoneWILD 03-25-2008 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAG UR IT (Post 55670)
Yep. I bet they want to measure just how much air flow there is into the front grill. Gotta make sure they radiator gets enough air to keep the engine cool. That could have an effect on the opening of the grill. But, the radiator seems pretty exposed. I don't think there will be much of a problem with that.

I agree Tag!...That Radiator grill looks like teeth on a shark!:confused0068:
LOVING IT!:wub: :wub: :wub: