Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Pedder's Customer Service (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=252697)

Stitch 09-28-2012 07:38 AM

Pedder's Customer Service

So, I called Pedders to order a small part for my already Pedderized "Justice" SS. I left a message, and got a call back from a very nice lady ( think her name was Deb ) who had all of my information from my message, and was ready to place the order for me. Before the call was over, she asked me if she could help me with anything else. I figured, while I was on the phone with them, I would see if they had any tips for the installation of the RLCA End-Link Brackets. She said she would find someone to help me and placed me on hold.

It wasn't 10 seconds later, when Justice Pete himself answered the phone to field my question. Not gonna lie... I was kinda star-struck, and probably sounded like a 14 year girl meeting Justin Bieber. I was just so impressed that Pete himself would take time out of his busy day creating world-class suspension systems to answer a simple question from one of the lowly, half-drunk, forum trolls; such as myself.

I know first hand what an amazing product Pedders produces, and I've read numerous times about how great their customer service is, but I just wanted to add in my own account of how great they really are.

If you're up in the air about your next suspension upgrade, from everything from parts to service, Pedders will exceed your expectations.

:respekt:

Thanks Pete, and thank you Pedders!

garcmol 09-28-2012 12:20 PM

Good stuff. Your car looks great!

SinisterEcho 09-28-2012 03:31 PM

:word: Pete and his Crew at Pedders are top notch! I cant wait the shove my money at them again for more amazing customer support and new parts for my Camaro! :headbang:

JusticePete 09-29-2012 12:12 AM

Our clients are very smart people, but they frequently get this part wrong. I am the one that thanks all of YOU for purchasing Pedders parts. The support I get from the C5 community is nothing short of amazing. Please accept my thanks. We appreciate your business.Welcome to the PEDDERS NATION!

chevy 3 09-29-2012 03:05 PM

I also have had incredible service from pedders. I was trying to order parts and couldn't figure what was best for my ride. ON A SUNDAY Peter called me talked for 20 or so min and I'm still blown away over the call back on a Sunday for a small order of suspension parts and Polly bushings. They get all of my money period. Call them for parts and you won't regret it.

seddon 09-29-2012 04:50 PM

I also have had great service from Pete and the pedders crew. From the day I ordered my Xa's to the install by rob at wretched for my sways and bushings. Just last week one of my rears went I pmed Pete Thursday and I received a new one on Tuesday. Great customer service and very knowledgeable.

Pete thank you for the great service.

chevy 3 09-29-2012 06:22 PM

Pete for prez!!

JusticePete 09-30-2012 08:47 PM

Thank you all for the kind words.

Rich@BSP 10-01-2012 11:50 AM

Stitch we are glad Pete was able to able to help.

Rich@BSP 10-01-2012 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garcmol (Post 5631833)
Good stuff. Your car looks great!

Stitch's car realy does look great.

BullF-16 10-01-2012 08:59 PM

None better than Pete and Pedders!!!! Cant wait to get my new motor in so i can drive down for the upgraded ZL-1 Zways and whatever else has come out since my Justice install

mlee 10-01-2012 09:07 PM

I really need something red on my car..