Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Great Lakes (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Camaros in minnesota (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25836)

kunkelz28 07-16-2009 11:11 PM

1SS RS 6M IOM ,St Cloud. Picked mine up from Schweiters in Cold Spring back on May 10th

68wanabe 07-17-2009 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnyoder (Post 597897)
Here in Apple Valley

Hi to another AV person..... I also live in Apple Valley. Mine is in QC hold for the manual transmission issue but I hope to have it in early August.

Nice picture.

rho370 07-17-2009 07:45 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Duluth MN
Got mine June 19, here pictures

camarosscrazy 07-17-2009 07:59 AM

Got mine may 27th from Kruse motor or Worthington, MN 2ss black m6 white strips IO interior.

jojolax36 07-18-2009 02:28 AM

Got mine over here in Rochester, MN on 6-29!! My groundfx finally just came in and they are at the body shop being color matched before being put on, it's gonna look awesome when it's done!!

68wanabe 07-18-2009 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DerbyChamp06 (Post 599055)
Very Sharp IOM! What lake is that?

I am going to take a stab at the lake. I will be curious to see if I get it right. From the pictures it looks like Lake Pepin down by Lake City on the Mississippi River. Just a guess mind you but I used to boat down there and it looks familiar. :iono:

68wanabe 07-18-2009 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DerbyChamp06 (Post 599052)
Just saw first Camaro on streets today! IOM with black rally's in Plymouth! I was hoping Village Chev in wayzata would've had one to sit in and test drive when changed oil Monday...but none on hand. Now I've got to try and find another dealer-preferably in NW metro with one.

Not the North metro but Lupient Chev at 494 and 35 has a Yellow one. I think it is an LT but not sure. If you go in to look ask for Jim and tell him you heard about the car on Camaro5 forum. He will know who sent you.

LabRat 07-18-2009 01:39 PM

Some VERY sweet rides!!!!

Thanks for the pics!

Just an FYI, chevy has now fixed their Locator on their website, and if you tune it out to the 200 mile mark, is showing about 70 Camaros on lots in MN for those of you looking!

I tried to contact dealers on a couple of them, and either got the Mark Up bovine feces, or no answer to my e-mails at all. (I'm a bit anal on how it needs to be optioned, like no freakin sunroof lol).

That said, I will not be Camaroing Up for a year or three.

I have found a Chrysler Dealer that has several 2008 300C SRT8s on the lot, MSRP is around 48K and are discounted down to 35K !!!!!!!!

I will be driving one home in a couple of weeks!

As much as I love the 2010 Camaro lines, I am such a cheap bastard, that I just cannot get myself to pay sticker or above, when I can slide in for a 30% discount!!! :bellyroll:

Luck to you all in finding your Magic Chariot!!!

DerbyChamp06 07-19-2009 07:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by 68wanabe (Post 694871)
Not the North metro but Lupient Chev at 494 and 35 has a Yellow one. I think it is an LT but not sure. If you go in to look ask for Jim and tell him you heard about the car on Camaro5 forum. He will know who sent you.

I just rented a silver 1lt from Avis at airport! Lived the dream for a day...overall, very impressed with car. Great to hear you have one on order.

DerbyChamp06 07-19-2009 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LabRat (Post 695685)
Some VERY sweet rides!!!!

Thanks for the pics!

Just an FYI, chevy has now fixed their Locator on their website, and if you tune it out to the 200 mile mark, is showing about 70 Camaros on lots in MN for those of you looking!

I tried to contact dealers on a couple of them, and either got the Mark Up bovine feces, or no answer to my e-mails at all. (I'm a bit anal on how it needs to be optioned, like no freakin sunroof lol).

That said, I will not be Camaroing Up for a year or three.

I have found a Chrysler Dealer that has several 2008 300C SRT8s on the lot, MSRP is around 48K and are discounted down to 35K !!!!!!!!

I will be driving one home in a couple of weeks!

As much as I love the 2010 Camaro lines, I am such a cheap bastard, that I just cannot get myself to pay sticker or above, when I can slide in for a 30% discount!!! :bellyroll:

Luck to you all in finding your Magic Chariot!!!

Good to know. I have a feeling, in this economy, the dealers wanting more than sticker will be sitting on these Camaro's for long time.....I just rented a 1lt from Avis (190.00 after taxes/surcharges for a day). Highly recommend to get a real feel for car....overall, I was impressed.

Johnyoder 07-22-2009 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 68wanabe (Post 694871)

Don't ask for Jim ask for John! :wave:

68wanabe 07-23-2009 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnyoder (Post 711867)
Don't ask for Jim ask for John! :wave:

Hmmmmm...looks like someone else works at or has another salesman at my dearlership..... :facepalm: I still say ask for Jim. He has been there a long time and my Camaro will be number 11 or 12 in a long line of cars purchased from him. :thumbup:

Johnyoder 07-23-2009 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 68wanabe (Post 714480)
Hmmmmm...looks like someone else works at or has another salesman at my dearlership..... :facepalm: I still say ask for Jim. He has been there a long time and my Camaro will be number 11 or 12 in a long line of cars purchased from him. :thumbup:

I'm just kidding, I work with Jim and he is a friend of mine and I am more then happy to help Jim any time he has questions about the Camaro!

68wanabe 07-24-2009 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnyoder (Post 715833)
I'm just kidding, I work with Jim and he is a friend of mine and I am more then happy to help Jim any time he has questions about the Camaro!

I do have to admit that I know more about the car than he does..... Watch your back. I talked to him the other day and he is looking for you..... :sm0:

Sure hope you guys get the issue with my car fixed soon. I am in 4b status waiting to ship and there is supposedly an issue holding it up.

Tell Jim Reggie says hi.