Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Great Lakes (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Yellow Bumblebee in Macomb Twp, MI? (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52582)

meissen 11-17-2009 05:22 PM

Yellow Bumblebee in Macomb Twp, MI?

Just curious if the owner of a yellow 5th gen with black stripes happens to be on here. I cruise to work every day around 6:45 and almost always end up cruising along side you. I'm usually driving my black Trailblazer LS with a text banner for my website on the back windows. Yesterday, though, I was in my red and black '94 Camaro. We both lined 'em up at the light on 22 and Schoehnerr but while you launched and hooked, I spun hard with my bald tires. :facepalm: :laugh: Anyway, just curious if you're on here. :) Wanted to tell you that your car hooked damned good compared to mine! LOL

And if you're not on here - anyone else in the Macomb Twp area? I see two or three almost every single day on my way to or from work. Just wondering how many are in the area on registered on here. :)

alfie43 11-17-2009 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mifbody (Post 1184944)
Just curious if the owner of a yellow 5th gen with black stripes happens to be on here. I cruise to work every day around 6:45 and almost always end up cruising along side you. I'm usually driving my black Trailblazer LS with a text banner for my website on the back windows. Yesterday, though, I was in my red and black '94 Camaro. We both lined 'em up at the light on 22 and Schoehnerr but while you launched and hooked, I spun hard with my bald tires. :facepalm: :laugh: Anyway, just curious if you're on here. :) Wanted to tell you that your car hooked damned good compared to mine! LOL

And if you're not on here - anyone else in the Macomb Twp area? I see two or three almost every single day on my way to or from work. Just wondering how many are in the area on registered on here. :)

Alfie here. Shelby Twp, 24 and Schoenherr, 2SS/RS Vic Red, 6M.

There is a fellow named Andy who drives a yellow SS and lives in this area. He is on camaro5, but I can't remember his forum name. I met him at a couple of cruises in August and at the Heidebreicht Chevrolet Camaro Rally last Sept. Tall, slender, dark hair, 30ish.
Alfie

DetroitMuscle2010 11-19-2009 12:39 PM

you ready for some bolt on's Alfie :)

philthy 11-19-2009 03:14 PM

I am in Chesterfield, but drive through Macomb Twp. on my way to work along Hall Road every day....victory red 2LT. Either that or my 69 Chevelle (not til spring, though!)

JoeP@TeamBeckyD 11-19-2009 03:26 PM

17 / Garfield, but you'll only see my Summit White on REALLY clear days....and going to store it this weekend. :chevy:
Becky
:wave:

alfie43 11-19-2009 03:38 PM

Bolt-ons

Quote:

Originally Posted by DetroitMuscle2010 (Post 1192297)
you ready for some bolt on's Alfie :)

Alex,
Yes, I am.
You may recall that I visited your shop last Sept while my car was still on order. I was weighing out my choices on engine mods. I want to spend around $2500-$3000 and I'm trying to determine how to get the most power per dollar....probably headers, CAI, dyno tune, etc.

But with the coming of winter, I will soon put the car away until March/April. I may have to wait for those engine mods.
Alfie

DetroitMuscle2010 11-19-2009 04:19 PM

PM coming sir !

DetroitMuscle2010 11-19-2009 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet (Post 1192885)
17 / Garfield, but you'll only see my Summit White on REALLY clear days....and going to store it this weekend. :chevy:
Becky
:wave:

do you live near cross winds east ? i think ive seen you before :wave: