Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   V6 Bolt-Ons & Tunes (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   2012 V6 C.A.I. Inc. | Camaro 3.6L Cold Air Inductions Intake System! | Plus Packages! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179214)

AutoAgenda 10-28-2011 01:15 PM

2012 V6 C.A.I. Inc. | Camaro 3.6L Cold Air Inductions Intake System! | Plus Packages!

2010-2013 Camaro V6 3.6L Cold Air Inductions Intake System
LFX Compatible! Just Choose Year In Drop Down Tab

FREE SHIPPING - FREE CLEANING KIT
-PLUS-
$20.00 Off Package! Promo Code: C5CAI

Auto Agenda has In Stock new inventory of both Silver & Black V8 & V6 Cold Air Induction Intake Systems as well as ADM Performance Cold Air Scoops! The Cold Air Induction Intake Systems are frequently back-ordered from the manufacturer due to demand, luckily we have them in stock!
  • All Models IN STOCK: Silver/Black, V6/V8 and Maggie Systems!
  • We Are Warehouse Distributors: Best Price Guaranteed!
  • Tracking Provided Same Day!
Auto Agenda is proud to be the first to offer these two performance parts together for the most Earthshaking Package available! We took one of the finest Cold Air Intake Systems and complimented it with ADM's extremely effective Cold Air Scoop!

Cold Air Inductions Intakes: (Free Cleaning Kit or Skip Shift)
2010-2011 Camaro V6 3.6L Cold Air Inductions Intake System (BLACK Available In Drop Down Tab)

Packages: (Free Cleaning Kit PLUS $20 Off! Promo Code: C5CAI )
2010-2011 Camaro V6 3.6L Cold Air Inductions & ADM Scoop Package (BLACK Available In Drop Down Tab)

Made in the USA!

http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/y...CAIpics002.jpg

2012 Camaro V6 3.6L Cold Air Inductions Intake System

Maximize your Camaro's performance with our high performance air intake system. Our intakes surpass our competitors with superior quality and craftsmanship while achieving outstanding performance gains. We see on average, a 16 rwhp increase on otherwise stock 3.6l's.

This is a direct replacement for the OEM air box. No modifications required: Retains the OEM washer bottle in the stock location. Washer bottle will need to be relocated if using the ADM Scoop. Relocation kit is available in above pull down tab.

16 rwhp (NO Tune required!!)

Horsepower Gains indicated is to the wheels (whp). CAI Inc. test our systems under real world driving conditions, and dyno test our products to the wheels with the hood closed. Many of our competitors test with the hood open, and under conditions that are not applicable to real world driving. This results in inflated hp numbers that are to the crank, and do not represent real world performance gains. CAI Inc. believes in bringing you the most accurate and applicable information possible, which is why we test the way we do.

Intake System Includes:
• Tig welded aluminum air box (high luster finish reflects radiant heat)
• Insulated air box (this adding another layer of thermal (convection) protection)
• Aluminum lid with stainless steel ¼ turn fasteners (fast filter removal)
• Viewing window for fast easy filter inspection.
• High Luster ceramic coated intake tube (coated inside and out, yet another layer of thermal protection)
• Smooth bore (88.9 mm) intake tube construction (this minimizes bends and restrictions within the system)
• 8” V-stack air filter with built in velocity stack (helps reduce turbulence for truer MAF reading)
• 8 layer air filter (maximizing filtration for prolonged engine life

Made in USA!

This is a direct replacement for the OEM air box. No modifications required: retains the OEM washer bottle in the stock location.

http://autoagenda.com/uploads/images...oop__large.jpg

2010+ Camaro V6 & V8 ADM Performance Cold Air Scoop

Finally a solution to bring more air to your Cold Air Intake. Scoop (only) for converting the ADM Performance Street Cold Air intake to the Highflow Race Cold Air Intake. The air scoop for the ADM Performance Highflow Race Cold Air Intake works great with intakes from other manufacturers too. (Intake must have an open bottom to benefit) Installation is simple and does not even require you to take off the front fascia.

http://autoagenda.com/uploads/images...211__large.jpg

2010-2012 Camaro V6 3.6L Cold Air Inductions & ADM Scoop Package

Best of both worlds. Take advantage of this cold air intake package and save money plus free shipping. Includes Cold Air Induction's highly rated Intake and ADM Performance's unique Cold Air Scoop.

Cold Air Inductions Intake System

Boost your Camaro's performance with our true cold air intake. Our intake system surpass our competitors with superior quality and craftsmanship while achieving outstanding performance gains. We see on average, a (TBA) horsepower gain on otherwise stock 3.6L's

Intake System Includes:
● Aluminum Insulated Air Box
● Air Box lid with 1/4 turn fasteners
● 3.5" Ceramic Coated Intake Tube
● CAI, Inc. Cone Filter
● Black Silicone Couplers / Stainless Clamps
● Installation instructions

This is a direct replacement for the OEM air box. No modifications required: retains the OEM washer bottle in the stock location

ADM Performance Cold Air Scoop

Finally a solution to bring more air to your Cold Air Intake. Scoop (only) for converting the ADM Performance Street Cold Air intake to the Highflow Race Cold Air Intake. The air scoop for the ADM Performance Highflow Race Cold Air Intake works great with intakes from other manufacturers too. (Intake must have an open bottom to benefit) Installation is simple and does not even require you to take off the front fascia.

2012 Camaro 3.6L Intake: Free Cleaning Kit or Skip Shift Eliminator
2012 Camaro V6 3.6L Cold Air Inductions Intake System (BLACK Available In Drop Down Tab)

Package w/ ADM Scoop: Free Cleaning Kit PLUS $20.00 Off! Promo Code: C5CAI
2012 Camaro V6 3.6L Cold Air Inductions & ADM Scoop Package (BLACK Available In Drop Down Tab)

(Note: Be sure to select the correct year in the drop-down-tab for Packages!)

Send a PM for Package Discounts or Multiple Item Discounts!

Quote:

Originally Posted by nightworm (Post 5225958)
Ordered 2012 v6 in black and was just given a 3-4 hour estimated ship date...you guys are awesome.

Quote:

Originally Posted by robertrcollins (Post 4468962)
Just put mine on today, Awesome!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quickstir (Post 5458516)
Already got a tracking number! A++++ for extremely fast shipping!

AutoAgenda 10-28-2011 01:37 PM

Shipping All Weekend! PM or Post w/ Any Questions!

2012 LFX V6 CAI intake NEW PICS: Courtesy of JoshBobGuptaMarley

http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/y...rintake095.jpg

http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/y...CAIpics002.jpg

AutoAgenda 10-28-2011 03:59 PM

ALL COLD AIR INDUCTIONS & ADM SCOOPS IN STOCK!

C.A.I. Intakes: (Free Cleaning Kit or Skip Shift Eliminator)
2010+ Camaro V8 6.2L Cold Air Inductions Intake System (BLACK Available In Drop Down Tab)
2010+ Camaro V6 3.6L Cold Air Inductions Intake System (BLACK Available In Drop Down Tab)
  • Tig welded aluminum air box (high luster finish reflects radiant heat)
  • Insulated air box (this adding another layer of thermal (convection) protection)
  • Aluminum lid with stainless steel ¼ turn fasteners (fast filter removal)
  • Viewing window for fast easy filter inspection.
  • High Luster ceramic coated intake tube (coated inside and out, yet another layer of thermal protection)
  • Smooth bore (88.9 mm) intake tube construction (this minimizes bends and restrictions within the system)
  • 8” V-stack air filter with built in velocity stack (helps reduce turbulence for truer MAF reading)
  • 8 layer air filter (maximizing filtration for prolonged engine life)
ADM Scoop:

C.A.I. & ADM Packages: (FREE ADM Scoop! $40.00 OFF w/ Free Shipping! Promo Code: C5CAI)
2010+ Camaro V8 6.2L Cold Air Inductions & ADM Scoop Package (BLACK Available In Drop Down Tab)
2010-2012 Camaro V6 3.6L Cold Air Inductions & ADM Scoop Package (BLACK Available In Drop Down Tab)

AutoAgenda 10-29-2011 06:18 PM

PM or Post w/ Any Questions!

JoshBobGuptaMarley 10-29-2011 07:46 PM

Nice pictures! :)

AutoAgenda 10-29-2011 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshBobGuptaMarley (Post 3945502)
Nice pictures! :)

Must have been taken by a Pro ;) Thank you! :thumbsup:

AutoAgenda 10-29-2011 09:24 PM

FULLY STOCKED! SHIPPING ALL WEEKEND!

AutoAgenda 10-30-2011 12:52 PM

PM or Post w/ Any Questions!

AutoAgenda 10-30-2011 02:36 PM

Order Today! Will be a Shipping Lull from Nov 2nd to Nov 4th due to SEMA!

Blacktip 10-31-2011 09:32 AM

Do you have to remove the bumper to install the scoop?

AutoAgenda 10-31-2011 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blacktip (Post 3950263)
Do you have to remove the bumper to install the scoop?

Negative! Photos show the ADM Scoop with the bumper removed just for improved photos.

JoshBobGuptaMarley 11-04-2011 07:11 PM

I was very pleased today when I checked my mpg and it read 17.5 with the new CAI intake. A few days ago I checked it and it read 14.2 so I was slightly concerned as all I do is city driving. It seems to of normalized after a few days of driving. I'll add that Im a spirited driver so it's good to see this kind of mpg.

AutoAgenda 11-04-2011 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshBobGuptaMarley (Post 3971423)
I was very pleased today when I checked my mpg and it read 17.5 with the new CAI intake. A few days ago I checked it and it read 14.2 so I was slightly concerned as all I do is city driving. It seems to of normalized after a few days of driving. I'll add that Im a spirited driver so it's good to see this kind of mpg.

Very nice! 1-3 MPG increase can be expected from C.A.I. Inc.:thumbsup:

AKA-22 11-05-2011 10:12 AM

Can i install this without disconnecting battery???