Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Sports Lounge (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Official "Fire The Got Damn GM" NFL Thread! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291751)

blahzay 04-26-2013 02:51 PM

Official "Fire The Got Damn GM" NFL Thread!

I'm just venting with our (The Bills) decision to draft someone in the first round that wouldve been there in the 3rd. We had the 8th pick, switched with the Rams to the 16th pick (gained an additional 2nd and 6th round pick) and picked up EJ Manuel :-/. We shouldve kept our 8th pick, got Tayvon Austin and then picked up EJ in the 2nd or 3rd round. Our offense wouldve been potent with Austin, Spiller and Johnson. Teams would have to prepare for our run game, deep game, wildcat game and screen game. Ughhhh!

Anyway, who else is disappointed with your teams pick(s)?

Steve Dallas 04-26-2013 03:14 PM

Our GM here in Seattle seems to have been doing just fine. No picks to await yesterday, however we've done well enough in rounds 2-7 with our current management. A few busts, but more great picks than not.

dorfmac 04-26-2013 03:20 PM

Bills GM understandably has to go.

So does the Raiders.

So does the Cowboys. Seriously, wow. Woke up today and still could not comprehend their pick.

Add anyone who took a freaking guard in the top-10.

Giants made a bad pick last night, but he deserves the benefit of the doubt.

12 ZL1 #1725 04-26-2013 04:04 PM

Until someone buys out the Davis family the raiders will always make questionable decisions/picks...

Bills... Ever since the Marv Levy/Bill Polian era its been all down hill....

Dallas... Jerry Jones... Enough said....

Q'smuscle 04-26-2013 04:11 PM

My darn cowboys comeon we been needing fast cover safety forever every year we have safety as one of the priorities and we missed again with the Texas safety or even Lsu safety sucks then pick a center at the end of the first round I guess we need that too but safety #1

CJ Man 04-26-2013 04:33 PM

John Idzik his making me wonder. If he drafts Geno Smith like reports are saying I will need a new team. Yes the jets need a new qb but they still have no offense for him. Let's get some body's and talent on offense and address qb next year. I mean in reality the jets aren't probably going any where this year anyway, so why draft a new qb to take the criticism.

CJ Man 04-26-2013 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Q'smuscle (Post 6473588)
My darn cowboys comeon we been needing fast cover safety forever every year we have safety as one of the priorities and we missed again with the Texas safety or even Lsu safety sucks then pick a center at the end of the first round I guess we need that too but safety #1

Didn't Dallas trade their pick to San Fran? And didn't San Fran take a safety?

blahzay 04-26-2013 04:39 PM

Ill give you that. Good call with Russel Wilson and basically "stealing" Lynch from us. LOL.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve Dallas (Post 6473396)
Our GM here in Seattle seems to have been doing just fine. No picks to await yesterday, however we've done well enough in rounds 2-7 with our current management. A few busts, but more great picks than not.

mr_honez 04-26-2013 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJ Man (Post 6473664)
Didn't Dallas trade their pick to San Fran? And didn't San Fran take a safety?

Yes.

2010SSRSM6 04-27-2013 08:11 AM

Raiders are doing just fine so far. They purged the crap off the roster and Reggie's drafting guys with heart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 SS's 04-28-2013 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJ Man (Post 6473662)
John Idzik his making me wonder. If he drafts Geno Smith like reports are saying I will need a new team. Yes the jets need a new qb but they still have no offense for him. Let's get some body's and talent on offense and address qb next year. I mean in reality the jets aren't probably going any where this year anyway, so why draft a new qb to take the criticism.

You know you want to :biggrin: :popcorn:

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/9756/img1157u.jpg

Steve Dallas 04-28-2013 09:19 AM

Why root for an old & aging Brady when you can root for a young and exciting Russell Wilson.

Come to the other dark side, CJ! :)

3 SS's 04-28-2013 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve Dallas (Post 6478782)
Why root for an old & aging Brady when you can root for a young and exciting Russell Wilson.

Come to the other dark side, CJ! :)

here's one reason

http://thesportsquotient.com/wp-cont...rd-Sherman.jpg

Steve Dallas 04-28-2013 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3 SS's (Post 6478834)

Yep...another reason to watch the Seahawks is when Sherman intercepts Brady again! :bellyroll: