Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - California (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Do not buy from John L Sullivan Chevrolet (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29261)

manaya 04-26-2010 10:33 AM

well I was not here then when that happened and the management has also changed since then, I have sold several at MSRP on orders without anything added!

Sketti 04-26-2010 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manaya (Post 1770122)
well I was not here then when that happened and the management has also changed since then, I have sold several at MSRP on orders without anything added!

John L. Sullivan :thumbdown:

manaya 04-26-2010 12:06 PM

don`t be a hater, I didn`t do anything wrong to any of you, my dad retired from arlington texas GM plant after 37 1/2 years! and I`m a die hard Chevy guy, my 2001 silverado has 201852 miles on it and still runs great!

SummoneR 04-26-2010 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manaya (Post 1770533)
don`t be a hater, I didn`t do anything wrong to any of you, my dad retired from arlington texas GM plant after 37 1/2 years! and I`m a die hard Chevy guy, my 2001 silverado has 201852 miles on it and still runs great!

We don't "Hate" you it is John L. Sullivan and his stealership that we have an issue with. Many people got involved, even John himself and his brother and every manager from your position up was involved and not a single one of them would do anything about the rip off scam that was going on, we were all told it was not their decision... that it came from John himself, so if that's the case I don't plan to ever EVER do business with him.

In fact I got into a heated conversation with the overall store manager who basically told me to F off, that he would not sell me the car I ordered in MY NAME, that could not have been placed without my name... I have never ever been so angry with anyone in my life, if I was face to face with him I probably would have laid him out cold, and I have a very very cool and calm demeanor, he just pissed me off something fierce.

John walks around with his fancy Jewelery and expensive clothes with a smug look on his face like his s*&t don't stink and says he is proud to be the #1 Chevy dealer in Northern Ca and it's thanks to people like us... yeah it's thanks to your ripping people off you low life SOB that you walk around like a pampas @$$

So please understand it is not you we are hating so much as your employer and everything they stand for. I highly doubt all the upper management has been removed or changed out or whatever happened with them, I am sure they are still there if not all a few for sure.

manaya 04-26-2010 12:52 PM

the management has been changed and it was last month only upper manager that was here when you had your problem was not a manager then.......and it`s not the same sorry sir! MR. Sullivan is not as you describe him he is caring giving man.
John L.Sullivan Dodge, Chrysler and Jeep. Adopt a family article in the local paper….
http://www.appeal-democrat.com/news/...a-caravan.html
Just a reminder…Adopt-A-Family deliveries are tomorrow 12/15. Below is a list of employees who responded to my email last week. Please let me know ASAP if I am missing anyone.

PS- After the family deliveries at B Street we will be heading down Cirby towards Oakmont High School to deliver the Santa toys. There are a few complexes near the 7-eleven we want to check out.

sorry about your experience last year but it won`t happen to anyone anymore!!!

radz28 04-26-2010 03:02 PM

Are you selling at MSRP?

manaya 04-26-2010 03:08 PM

yes sold orders without added equipment are selling for MSRP, with no hassle at all

cplabaunza 04-26-2010 04:30 PM

MSRP! I paid $1000 under Invoice for my 2SS at Courtesy...

manaya 04-26-2010 04:54 PM

good for you

loopback 04-26-2010 05:36 PM

Theres a lot of GM dealers out there. After reading all the threads I wouldnt touch John L Sullivan Chevrolet with the 10 foot pole.
Even if they changed managment, tore down the building and re-built across town still not worth it in my book.

Your the customer. The dealers are there for YOU. Without YOU the consumer they have nothing.

ElManny 04-26-2010 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manaya (Post 1771796)
good for you

replies like that arent gonna change peoples minds either sir

manaya 04-26-2010 06:05 PM

i like how you judge a whole company for something that was done by people who aren`t even in charge here anymore..... thats like blaming your current girlfriend for something your ex-girlfriend did ... just not right... anyways chose where ever your comfortable with, just trying to do my best to please my customers...

brandotron 04-26-2010 06:09 PM

There is a serious lack of professionalism here. You should quit while you're behind.

ElManny 04-26-2010 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brandotron (Post 1772099)
There is a serious lack of professionalism here. You should quit while you're behind.

:word: