Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Southeast (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Roll Call Charleston (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291488)

jewel25 04-25-2013 01:46 PM

Roll Call Charleston

Calling all Charleston Camaro owners. I see a lot of Camaros driving the 26 everyday, but I don't know who you are. Some wave and some rev to me, just want to know who these mystery people are. :D

Love Jewel the mean little V6 that looks like a ZL1.

jewel25 04-25-2013 05:35 PM

I guess everyone is stuck in this

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/04/26/ujabamu8.jpg

swizlstik 04-28-2013 12:18 PM

I'm north of you, just outside of Columbia in Lexington.

jewel25 04-28-2013 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swizlstik (Post 6479329)
I'm north of you, just outside of Columbia in Lexington.

Going to the meet in Raleigh/Carey next weekend?

swizlstik 04-28-2013 09:01 PM

No. I'll be in Florida.

partymn 04-29-2013 09:33 PM

I'm in Goose Creek, I think I may have seen you driving around but its hard to tell with all the Camaro around here. When you hear the whistle you will know its me, or SS_Diaz. Glad to see that you two got your exhaust put together.

iPlayTails 05-02-2013 10:25 AM

Checking in, I actually live in Bowman, SC but I work/play in the Charleston area. So if you see a CRT SS/1LE it's most likely me.

I work on the SPAWAR side of the Navel Weapons station and I saw someone else had a Black 1LE. So that's two 1LEs I have seen in the area and only know of one more so we should be a rare breed :)

PoorMansCamaro 05-10-2013 11:39 AM

What do you guys think of getting an all gen Camaro club together? nothing really official. Just get togethers, to talk about our cars, mods, events we can do together. No fees, just fun. :D

We can set up weekly meet & greets. either at a new location, or even at the cars & coffee in Mt. Pleasant. I was thinking maybe in the Target/starbucks shopping area on Rivers Ave?

Just throwing out ideas because we always see Camaro's on the road, and I miss the fun I had when I used to live in Las Vegas, and their active Camaro club.

I'm thinking June 1st, for the first get together. And make it at the 7250 Rivers Ave, Target parking lot. Lets say 9am.

Walker6 05-10-2013 03:30 PM

I'm in Eutawville on Lake Marion. I wouldn't mind meeting owners in the lowcountry. I'm a member of SECC and 5th Gen Camaros of the Carolina's, but most of that activity is a distance away, great people though! Any of you planning to go to FBody Gathering 17 this year?

jewel25 05-10-2013 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walker6 (Post 6528290)
I'm in Eutawville on Lake Marion. I wouldn't mind meeting owners in the lowcountry. I'm a member of SECC and 5th Gen Camaros of the Carolina's, but most of that activity is a distance away, great people though! Any of you planning to go to FBody Gathering 17 this year?

I agree with everything being too far away, that is why we want to get something together in Charleston.

No about the Gathering, gonna be visiting my folks in PA that weekend.

Kryznic 05-10-2013 10:38 PM

Whats up guys. New to Charleston and new to Camaros. I live just north of downtown, be cool to meet up and learn from some people that know more about these cars than me haha.

Camarochica 05-11-2013 08:39 AM

Hey everyone! I agree, I see tons of camaros driving around the Lowcountry! It would be nice to start a Lowcountry cars and coffee kinda gtg. Might but up for the June 1st one depending on our schedule! Ill keep ya posted!

jewel25 05-11-2013 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camarochica (Post 6530726)
Hey everyone! I agree, I see tons of camaros driving around the Lowcountry! It would be nice to start a Lowcountry cars and coffee kinda gtg. Might but up for the June 1st one depending on our schedule! Ill keep ya posted!

Hope you can make it out. Spread the word :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kryznic (Post 6529834)
Whats up guys. New to Charleston and new to Camaros. I live just north of downtown, be cool to meet up and learn from some people that know more about these cars than me haha.

Welcome to Charleston and welcome to C5. :welcome: hope you can make it out on June 1.

partymn 05-12-2013 03:34 PM

Sounds good, always good times when a bunch of Camaro get together.