Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Local Marketplace (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   FS--2012 Camaro Convertible 2LT w/mods (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=286340)

Roll_the_Dice 03-31-2013 05:32 PM

FS--2012 Camaro Convertible 2LT w/mods

6 Attachment(s)
Getting ready to order the new C7 Corvette, so I need to make room in the garage.

I am selling my manual 6 speed 2012 Camaro 2LT Convertible in Summit White with Beige Leather and blue rally stripes. I am selling one of the best cars I have ever owned. The car is in showroom condition. No door dings, never smoked in, only rained on a few times. It has been meticulously maintained with Adams Polishes and was always garage kept. It has over $7000 in modifications. I always used Mobil 1 full synthetic oil. It was changed 1000 miles ago. KBB value for private party sale is $29,090 without mods.

The details are:

2012 Summit White 2LT Convertible with black top
11800 miles
Beige Leather interior
Heated Seats
Manual 6 Speed
Heads up Display

According to 2011 sales figures this color combination was a 1 of 4 car. I haven't seen the 2012 numbers, but with the blue rally stripes it is easy to say this is a 1 of 1 car.

Modifications

Eagle Eye Halo Lights
Fieldgoal harness to allow halos and Fogs to be DRLs
Avant Garde M310 Wheels in Dolphin Gray (19x8.5 on all 4 wheels)
Painted calipers yellow
Cold Air intake by CAI (painted summit white)
Heritage grille (Dark Argent color)
Custom Blue Rally Stripes and Bowties
Custom Hydro dipped gear shift knob
Hydro dipped Speedo Bezel
Rear tail light bezels painted gray to match wheels
Side Camaro lettering painted to match wheels
Lower front fascia plasti dipped
custom painted strut tower brace
Havoc Rear Diffuser with center section carbon fiber hydro dipped
Ported Throttle Body
Solo Performance high Flow Cats
Solo Performance Mach X-LFX exhaust

I have the stock exhaust, cats, and rear diffuser if someone doesn't want the mods. I would reinstall and sell these separately, but would prefer to sell as is. I would also lower the price accordingly if someone doesn't want some of the mods.

Calculating mods at 60%....I am asking $33,500 OBO. I owe approximately $7000. We can let the banks do all the paperwork. I am flexible and am not desperate to sell.

Here are pictures. If you have questions, please PM me.

$33,500 OBO

Roll_the_Dice 04-09-2013 05:10 PM

Lowering the price slightly....

$32,500 and I am open to offers

Roll_the_Dice 04-11-2013 07:15 PM

Took my car to the BMW dealer today...trading on an BMW X3 for my Fiancee while I wait on my Corvette order to be placed...She needs a car and might as well trade/sell the Camaro now.

The BMW dealer offered me $27k without the mods...

I really don't want to demod the car, but I will if I have to. They want my car, but not enough to offer me anymore. I have to order the X3 my fiancee wants...

If someone wants to make an offer based on what the trade in value is without mods, I am all ears. At this point, I would take $30.5k and include all mods to save the hassle of changing everything out.

So PM me if seriously interested in a great deal on a fantastic car....All offers considered.

Roll_the_Dice 04-20-2013 10:00 AM

SOLD