Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Sports Lounge (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   dont step foot in cleveland....... (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93929)

2010_5thgen 07-08-2010 10:08 PM

dont step foot in cleveland.......

Lebron James....you can rot in hell....... i hope you end up being the biggest wash in the history of the NBA. you are disowned by not only Cleveland, but also the state of Ohio. You will regret your desicion. look for me court side, Cavs vs. heat wearing a shirt saying "FU LBJ"........ im absolutely discusted by your desicion. not much more to say than F@$K YOU! your an embarassment to Northeast Ohio.

Mindz 07-08-2010 10:24 PM

Tell us how you really feel.

Bosh, James, Wade all on one team. Scary.

Why are people pissed at his decision to leave? I know nothing about the background of this decision other than he needed an ESPN special to say he was leaving...I'm asking a genuine question.

Russo 07-08-2010 10:28 PM

well at least yall have a good football team... oh wait

Silverado 07-08-2010 10:33 PM

Well, being a Lakers fan, I wanted to see Lebron stay in Cleveland (if he wasn't going to come to LA that is...lol), because Lebron with Wade/Bosh in Miami, or with Rose/Boozer/Noah in Chicago would be tough to handle in the finals.

I'm also an NBA fan, and I really like guys that play for the one team....like the older stars did more often....Magic and Bird played for one team their whole careers....Kobe has been a Laker his whole career, Wade has been with Miami, Durant just signed on for another 5 with OKC (okay, they were Seattle when he started, but he stayed with the franchise). There just isn't any loyalty in sports any more.

Cleveland treated Lebron like a king. Personally, I think Lebron should have immediately signed with Cleveland and then started working on other free agents to come play with him. He was the draw. He not only could have been loyal, but he could have brought more talent, thus more wins, and a better chance and at a championship to Cleveland.

I think in the end, Lebron will still be a hall of famer. He'll still get great numbers, next season and for many more to come. However, I think he actually hurt the "Lebron brand" making this move. Too bad.

As mentioned, I'm a Laker fan, so I hope this somehow turns into a mess in South Beach so LA doesn't have to deal with them. However, as Mindz said about the Heat....SCARY.

Hupperware 07-08-2010 10:41 PM

Elway owns Cleveland, how do you feel about him?

CJ Man 07-08-2010 10:42 PM

Would have been happy had he gone to any team BUT Miami! I hate the Heat. Hmmmm but is funny how they won't be hit with tampering because Riley had D Wade do all the dirty work. Sorry cleave land fans.

svrds10 07-08-2010 10:55 PM

I'm seeing a 3-Peat in the Lakers future... Go Lakers!!!! I dont care who the Heat have :)

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s...akers3Peat.jpg

AntzV 07-08-2010 10:58 PM

THE HEAT ARE THE STRONGEST TEAM IN THE NBA RIGHT NOW...SOON TO BE CHAMPS....HOPE THE LAKERS ENJOYED THAT LAST CHAMPIONSHIP CAUSE THEY WONT COME CLOSE TO IT AS LONG AS JAMES (MVP), WADE, AND BOSH ARE ON THE SAME TEAM

CJ Man 07-08-2010 11:06 PM

If the Lakers and Heat are in the finals guess I am pulling for Kobe. Sorry just hate the Heat. Understand why the king went there 3 great players, no state taxes, sunshine and beaches but wish it was the Magic.

Then again I am a Knicks fan so I am kind of bitter right now. SCREW U RILEY!

svrds10 07-08-2010 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJ Man (Post 2074592)
If the Lakers and Heat are in the finals guess I am pulling for Kobe. Sorry just hate the Heat. Understand why the king went there 3 great players, no state taxes, sunshine, beaches, and puerto rican girls but wish it was the Magic.

Then again I am a Knicks fan so I am kind of bitter right now. SCREW U RILEY!

Fixed it for you...

CJ Man 07-08-2010 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by svrds10 (Post 2074610)
Fixed it for you...

They have those in New York too :thumbup:

svrds10 07-08-2010 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJ Man (Post 2074621)
They have those in New York too :thumbup:

You do speak the truth... :thumbup: LOL

kevin2323 07-09-2010 04:07 AM

TWO WORDS...

[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/2vip1yq.jpg[/IMG]

thesnoopster 07-09-2010 08:25 AM

Well I knew LeBron was gonna sign with the Heat because all of ESPN's media hype. Miami with their big 3 are gonna be like Boston big 3 , a tough team to beat.

Also I knew he was leaving when they fired the coach and all them crazy transactions and rumors with the team and LeBron was getting crazy.

The east is gonna be crazy next season, even though im a die hard Lakers Fan (since 1980) and I also like the Heat (well I like D-Wade and he needed help badly).... it will be an interesting season.

Just my .02 cents :thumbup: