Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Canada (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   The Official Edmonton & Area Thread (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139479)

jgenest66 04-08-2011 10:52 AM

Joe from Sherwood Park. hay 68 are you going to post any pictures ?

Kitty 04-08-2011 03:02 PM

woot woot just got registration back on the car. if i can get enough trenching done this weekend to move some water from my property might even be able to take her for a spin on sunday!!!

oh and WTH is up with the $14/yr increase on registration fees?!?!?!? the goverment is a damn rip off

Silver Ice Man 04-08-2011 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitty (Post 3069880)
well the short of the long on the story

end of aug last year i was in line at a touchless car wash and this dizzy b*tch backed into me. she missed the key pad or something, slammed it into reverse and wam nailed the front end of my car. it's taken my insurance company this long to fight for me and get her company to cover all the repairs including my deduc. finally got authorization begining of march and booked her in for apr 18th in hopes the roads are good enough for me to go in

Bummer, go to a "touchless" carwash, the get backed into......so much for "touchless":sm0:
Best of luck in your repairs.

bluch 04-08-2011 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitty (Post 3069880)
well the short of the long on the story

end of aug last year i was in line at a touchless car wash and this dizzy b*tch backed into me. she missed the key pad or something, slammed it into reverse and wam nailed the front end of my car. it's taken my insurance company this long to fight for me and get her company to cover all the repairs including my deduc. finally got authorization begining of march and booked her in for apr 18th in hopes the roads are good enough for me to go in

wow. what a stupid idiot. i hope all goes well with your repairs and we will see you on the streets this year :D

CanadianBacon 04-08-2011 07:39 PM

There's some new competition cruising the streets guys, yesterday my girlfriend spotted the 2012 Boss 302 Mustang. It was orange with black stripes on Wye Road in Sherwood Park. Looks like I'll have to get started on exhaust and intake to get that extra 14 hp...

Kitty 04-08-2011 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluch (Post 3072154)
wow. what a stupid idiot. i hope all goes well with your repairs and we will see you on the streets this year :D

i'll fill ya in on the whole story at the cruise this year. you'll get a kick out if hahaha

it's just not appropriate for public posting

bluch 04-08-2011 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitty (Post 3072686)
i'll fill ya in on the whole story at the cruise this year. you'll get a kick out if hahaha

it's just not appropriate for public posting

alright sounds good. Hopefully we have a few smaller sized "cruises" / "meets" in Edmonton this year besides the BIG one......we had 1 Edmonton cruise last year and it was a lot of fun :D

Kitty 04-08-2011 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluch (Post 3073099)
alright sounds good. Hopefully we have a few smaller sized "cruises" / "meets" in Edmonton this year besides the BIG one......we had 1 Edmonton cruise last year and it was a lot of fun :D

sounds like a hellava idea. i just need some advance warning heads up as i do work the occasional saturday and it takes me just under an hour to get to the city from my acerage

Bond 04-08-2011 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluch (Post 3073099)

Bring on the good times! :popcorn:

68 RS 04-09-2011 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jgenest66 (Post 3070453)
Joe from Sherwood Park. hay 68 are you going to post any pictures ?

When I'm done. Not much to look at now, just a body and a bunch of parts.

Kitty 04-10-2011 05:43 PM

well i couldn't fight the urge any longer. i took my baby girl out for her first drive of the season today

boy howdy have i missed my car

gonna watch the weather this week and see if it's warm enough to start taking her to work before she goes in for her fix up

bluch 04-10-2011 05:44 PM

just be careful on the those summer perelli's in the morning. the summer rubber doesnt react well to the colder and below 0 temps, especially on the highway

Kitty 04-10-2011 05:59 PM

reasons why i'm watching the weather my friend ;)

i actually found that -3 was their limit last fall. after that they no stick so good

bluch 04-10-2011 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitty (Post 3078919)
reasons why i'm watching the weather my friend ;)

i actually found that -3 was their limit last fall. after that they no stick so good

ya, im still sitting on my winter tires, even tho the pavement is pretty much completely dry.

i'm planning to do the switch in my driveway next weekend