Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Canada (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   The Official Edmonton & Area Thread (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139479)

bluch 04-14-2011 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ ATOMIX (Post 3096833)
Updated post #39 again after you posted Bluch :) , see edit

Shaun

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitty (Post 3097026)
hey bluch i'm seriously looking into doing the magnaflow catback exhaust this year on my car. hoping to have it installed before the cruise this year. i'll keep ya posted if you are looking for more real life listens when deciding on exhaust for your car

will always be looking for real life listens :D

i dont know the 1st thing about exhausts and just need to hear some to decide i guess...

Kitty 04-15-2011 10:19 AM

ugh have you guys seen the price of fuel and what happened overnight

makes me sick. i haven't even looked at the price of diesel as i'm scared too especially seeings how my truck is back on the road for a couple weeks

bluch 04-15-2011 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitty (Post 3098508)
ugh have you guys seen the price of fuel and what happened overnight

makes me sick. i haven't even looked at the price of diesel as i'm scared too especially seeings how my truck is back on the road for a couple weeks

filled up the work truck today for $114.9 @ ESSO......not much of a change since the last time :iono:

bluch 04-15-2011 08:16 PM

you guys think i should put on my summer's on tomorrow?????

Kitty 04-15-2011 08:37 PM

i'd give it a couple more days yet bluch

bluch 04-15-2011 09:13 PM

ya.....was thinking maybe next friday, since I have the day off for Good Friday

DJ ATOMIX 04-15-2011 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluch (Post 3100933)
ya.....was thinking maybe next friday, since I have the day off for Good Friday

After this weekend, you should be ok for summers

Bond 04-17-2011 03:00 AM

Temperatures are still sketchy Bluch.
I took the girl out for a run around Morinville today (first of the year :happyanim: ) and tried to open it up a couple times but with the 0 celcius temps, the tires would do anything to spin out. Give it a week and you'll be good to go.

C'mon summer!! :thumbup:

bluch 04-17-2011 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitty (Post 3100805)
i'd give it a couple more days yet bluch

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bond (Post 3104635)
Temperatures are still sketchy Bluch.
I took the girl out for a run around Morinville today (first of the year :happyanim: ) and tried to open it up a couple times but with the 0 celcius temps, the tires would do anything to spin out. Give it a week and you'll be good to go.

C'mon summer!! :thumbup:

yea. im planning on doing it next friday.

Kitty 04-17-2011 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluch (Post 3105274)
yea. im planning on doing it next friday.

good call :thumbsup:

i even postponed taking my girl in for all of her repairs until wed next week. just not trusting how cold it is in the am still

bumblebee rules 04-18-2011 10:48 PM

Going to be nice this weekend, .............. maybe time to get BB out ???...... Be saf eh :-)

Silver Ice Man 04-19-2011 08:32 AM

I am thinking there will be quite a few more comming out of hiding soon.
I might even pull the cover off mine and open the garage door so she can smell some fresh air on Saturday, if we get double digets on Sunday I may sneek her out for a run down the 4 lane.
Watch out for the sheriffs everyone, cause they will be watching for us...

Kitty 04-19-2011 01:19 PM

got my baby girl at work with me today. she gets to come out again tomorrow to go up to her dealer and get a bunch fixed. hopefully they don't have her for too long and we're out cruising more pavement soon enough :)

Edge.128 04-21-2011 04:52 PM

i've been driving for about a week now. on and off as I still have my winter beater which is going up for sale shortly. starting now the camaro will be my daily driver year round so I will have to get some good winter tires for winter... but for now i'm just enjoying the great weather and getting out to drive when I can. hopefully I can make it out to the big meet this year also.