Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Canada (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   The Official Edmonton & Area Thread (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139479)

Kitty 04-22-2011 10:46 AM

my car ended up going into the dealer tues night with multiple misfire codes :(

and i'm getting the front end fixed so i'm going to be without her for awhile

Silver Ice Man 04-22-2011 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitty (Post 3127078)
my car ended up going into the dealer tues night with multiple misfire codes :(

and i'm getting the front end fixed so i'm going to be without her for awhile

Misfire codes???
clogged injectors maybe from storing:iono:, keep us posted on this one.
I am hoping to fire mine up on Sunday, hope she starts and runs good.

bluch 04-22-2011 04:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Summer tires are on! :D :D :D

Kitty 04-22-2011 07:40 PM

looking good bluch!!!!

my dealer is still digging into the codes sliver ice. the misfires are in cylinder 1 and 4 and the other code that came up was related to no rough road detected

they are still digging into the cause of it and the best that they have come up with is an anomoly in the ecm. they are going to be downloading new programs into my computer and road testing it again after the weekend. here's hoping that solves the problem. my cruise control wouldn't set and that's what tipped me off that something wasn't right. so i had onstar run the diagnostics scan and i was informed to get my car to the dealer right away. so there she sits. hoping to see her come back by the end of the month

Silver Ice Man 04-22-2011 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitty (Post 3129212)
looking good bluch!!!!

my dealer is still digging into the codes sliver ice. the misfires are in cylinder 1 and 4 and the other code that came up was related to no rough road detected

they are still digging into the cause of it and the best that they have come up with is an anomoly in the ecm. they are going to be downloading new programs into my computer and road testing it again after the weekend. here's hoping that solves the problem. my cruise control wouldn't set and that's what tipped me off that something wasn't right. so i had onstar run the diagnostics scan and i was informed to get my car to the dealer right away. so there she sits. hoping to see her come back by the end of the month

Well at least the onstar paid off.
Hope she is up and running shortly for you.

Kitty 04-22-2011 08:41 PM

ya i have active onstar on both of my vehicles. now that i've had it for awhile i could never be without it

Kitty 04-22-2011 11:30 PM

hey DJ were you on the 795 around pipestone store around 4pm today??

pretty darn sure we passed you on the hiway in hubby's truck. we were in a huge lifted black dodge diesel

bumblebee rules 04-23-2011 11:30 AM

Took out BB yesterday HAPPY DAY............ $1.25 l ????? Washed the winter dust off and now ready to go ......................... :-)

DJ ATOMIX 04-23-2011 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitty (Post 3130151)
hey DJ were you on the 795 around pipestone store around 4pm today??

pretty darn sure we passed you on the hiway in hubby's truck. we were in a huge lifted black dodge diesel

Yes that was me. I was coming home from Pigeon Lake. I remember that big truck. I also drove through and there was a guy just on the main drag (778) Calmar parked with a shiny White Camaro SS. I drove right by but he didnt notice.

Shaun

Kitty 04-23-2011 07:42 PM

definately didn't see the white SS. i know there's a black, i think v6 in calmar with silver stripes. i wave at him every time i see him and he never even acknowledges me

CamChick 04-25-2011 10:41 PM

Just seen a number of street cleaning crews out near Whyte Ave and Calgary Trail - yippeeee! We're closer to getting all this crap off the roads
:happyanim::popcorn::happyanim:

bluch 04-25-2011 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamChick (Post 3142146)
Just seen a number of street cleaning crews out near Whyte Ave and Calgary Trail - yippeeee! We're closer to getting all this crap off the roads
:happyanim::popcorn::happyanim:

the rain tomorrow should help as well :D

hot ss 04-25-2011 10:59 PM

rain, noooooo. i just scrubbed my wheels wells and undercarriage.

bluch 04-25-2011 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot ss (Post 3142218)
rain, noooooo. i just scrubbed my wheels wells and undercarriage.

actually they seemed to have changed the forcast again.........I saw a massive cloud forming to the south tonight, but this says different

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/caab0103

who knows, Alberta is ridiculous