Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro 1LE Forum (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=149)
-   -   1LE with LTH & Dual Mode Exhaust (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=260851)

WeeZee 11-14-2012 03:33 PM

1LE with LTH & Dual Mode Exhaust

I was curious did anybody have the new 1LE package with dual mode performance exhatst with Kooks or ARH headers & Catted X-pipe ?

rickyrocket 11-14-2012 03:35 PM

I dont think anyone has had one long enuff to get the floor mats dirty !

tramtwo 11-14-2012 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rickyrocket (Post 5808451)
I dont think anyone has had one long enuff to get the floor mats dirty !

This. Going to put my lt dynatech headers with cats on asap when I get mine. I'll post back in a few weeks. :D

Fish-man 11-14-2012 04:09 PM

As far as sound... should sound like anyother ls3 SS with dual mode exhaust and whatever else (LT's or X) you want

tramtwo 11-14-2012 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish-man (Post 5808554)
As far as sound... should sound like anyother ls3 SS with dual mode exhaust and whatever else (LT's or X) you want

I searched and can find no examples of NPP with long tubes. Would really like to hear it.

SUKXOST 11-14-2012 04:16 PM

Two weeks and I'll post pics and vids after my build! I bought LT headers and have the NPP on my 1LE. (will be SC'd as well but you will get the idea)

Click my sig link for my build/journal thread

tramtwo 11-14-2012 04:18 PM

Put the headers on first and test. :D

SUKXOST 11-14-2012 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tramtwo (Post 5808591)
Put the headers on first and test. :D

Sorry but no. I'm paying for the labor for my whole build and don't want to add more time or work than necessary as it's going to take 2, maybe into a 3rd day from start to finish. I do THAT, someones going to want to hear what it sound like with the LT's.....then with the CAI too(I bought an intake for a SC and not the stocker so not possible)

See my build thread and you will see that I have a few things going on that are not just a 15min swap. We are going to have to have an itinerary and follow it in order to ensure it's all done right and not hold anything up bc of something else happening. IE: The Pfadt springs and headers will likely be done at the same time someone is working on the injectors; SC and intake. Then add the AI Chiller kit and RX catch can to finish up the parts.

Then freon charge for the kit and alignment...at sister shops near my build shop...then back to the shop to tune tune tune!

I plan on taking 500 trillion pics and several thousand videos so all is well :P

Build starts 26 Nov and finish 2-3 days later.

Sorry to thread jack! LOL I think I'm the only one to post a 1LE audio vid so far(3 actually) so work with me on this :P

Jessika 11-14-2012 04:41 PM

The 26th is coming up quickly!

tramtwo 11-14-2012 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUKXOST (Post 5808676)
Sorry but no. I'm paying for the labor for my whole build and don't want to add more time or work than necessary as it's going to take 2, maybe into a 3rd day from start to finish. I do THAT, someones going to want to hear what it sound like with the LT's.....then with the CAI too(I bought an intake for a SC and not the stocker so not possible)

See my build thread and you will see that I have a few things going on that are not just a 15min swap. We are going to have to have an itinerary and follow it in order to ensure it's all done right and not hold anything up bc of something else happening. IE: The Pfadt springs and headers will likely be done at the same time someone is working on the injectors; SC and intake. Then add the AI Chiller kit and RX catch can to finish up the parts.

Then freon charge for the kit and alignment...at sister shops near my build shop...then back to the shop to tune tune tune!

I plan on taking 500 trillion pics and several thousand videos so all is well :P

Build starts 26 Nov and finish 2-3 days later.

Sorry to thread jack! LOL I think I'm the only one to post a 1LE audio vid so far(3 actually) so work with me on this :P

It was a joke dude.... did you notice the -----> :D

Just can't believe that there are no examples of an LS3 with NPP and headers.... yet.

Good luck with your build. Going to be bad ass.... but I have said that already. :D

SUKXOST 11-14-2012 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperchargerConnection (Post 5808691)
The 26th is coming up quickly!

Tell me about it! I wasn't as anxious to get my 1LE as I am to do the build. :happyanim:

Quote:

Originally Posted by tramtwo (Post 5808714)
It was a joke dude.... did you notice the -----> :D
Just can't believe that there are no examples of an LS3 with NPP and headers.... yet.
Good luck with your build. Going to be bad ass.... but I have said that already. :D

Yeah, I thought SOMEONE would have done headers by now as well.

BLKSS1LE 11-15-2012 12:29 AM

I have cat back by stainless works and it is so sweet. The dealer told me today that it is the best exhaust he has heard

SleepWarz 11-15-2012 02:17 PM

And you don't have a video camera to capture that? Madface!

SUKXOST 11-15-2012 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLKSS1LE (Post 5810141)
I have cat back by stainless works and it is so sweet. The dealer told me today that it is the best exhaust he has heard

Quote:

Originally Posted by SleepWarz (Post 5811667)
And you don't have a video camera to capture that? Madface!

No sh*t! Vid or ban LOL